Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

Amen it's an actual problem

Hurr dur board war when?

glad you shared that with us

> yfw nobody follows the pasta up properly anymore

Attached: okrealtalk.jpg (437x444, 17K)

im sorry im gluten free

Attached: a12.png (640x444, 236K)

Glad to see you're still around.

holy fuckin shit senpai neck yourself

Attached: yande.re 390711 dress heels nier_automata nonalactone pantyhose yorha_no.2_type_b yorha_no._9_type_s (1478x1584, 371K)

Because Jow Forums absolutely fucking sucks, most of us left.

Attached: 1513471129320.png (712x452, 33K)

why so salty bro

Attached: 1506021039224.png (1280x800, 511K)

This pasta just lights my fire. Half of the references don't apply anymore because it's deteriorated to [s4s] 2.0 anime vs ebin frogz XD

>unironically being the kind of person the pasta makes fun of

Attached: 34B1ECA7-D9F4-4D3C-B56C-5F9ED18124BE.png (228x352, 20K)

my dick is very big haha

Yes, exactly. Enjoy yourself

Attached: 27866_ipman_Images_613x463.jpg (613x463, 59K)

No John you are the demons

˙uɯɐp ɐ ǝʌıb ɹǝbuoן ou ı 'os buıop ǝuop ɯ,ı ʇɐɥʇ ʍou puɐ 'ʇɔǝظqns sıɥʇ uo puıɯ ʎɯ ǝɹɐɥs oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ ʎןuo ı

˙ʇsod sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɹǝʇɟɐ ɹoıʌɐɥǝq snoɹǝɔuɐɔ ɹnoʎ uo uʍop ǝןqnop ʇsnظ ןן,noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍouʞ ı puɐ uǝɹpןıɥɔuǝɯ ɹoɟ uǝʌɐɥ ɐ sı ǝʇıs ǝɹıʇuǝ sıɥʇ 'buıppıʞ ı ɯɐ oɥʍ ʇnq 'ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ɹo ʇıɥs ɹnoʎ ʇɹos oʇ noʎ ןןǝʇ p,ı

˙sɹǝʇsod ǝɹnʇnɟ puɐ sɹǝʇsod ʇuǝɹɹnɔ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ pɹɐoq ǝɥʇ buıuınɹ ǝɹɐ oɥʍ sǝuo ʎןuo ǝɥʇ ǝɹ,noʎ 'uoıʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɟo ʞɔɐן ɹnoʎ puɐ sɹoıʌɐɥǝq ɥsıpןıɥɔ ןɐuoıʇɐɹɹı ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ʇnq 'ǝɹǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɹǝɥ buıʇsodʇıɥs ǝןʇʇıן ɐ puıɯ ʇ,uop ı ˙poob ɹoɟ ǝuob ʎןqıssod ǝɹɐ ɹǝʇsod ıןqıɥb uɐısıunʇ ǝɥʇ ǝʞıן sɹǝʇsod poob 'sdnoɹb ǝǝɹɥʇ noʎ ɟo ǝsnɐɔǝq

˙sbopɥɔʇɐʍ ǝʞıן qns ǝɥʇ ǝɔıןod oɥʍ sʇnɐɹʞ buıbbɐɟʇɹodǝɹ ʎʇןɐs puɐ 'sbɐɟǝɯɐu buıbbɐɟɹɐʇɐʌɐ 'ʞɹǝظǝןɔɹıɔ snoɹǝɔuɐɔ ɐ oʇuı ǝɔɐןd ǝɥʇ buıuɹnʇ ɹoɟ sɹǝʇsod ǝɯıuɐ ɔıʇsıʇnɐ ǝɥʇ ןןɐ ǝɯɐןq ı 'ʎןʞuɐɹɟ puɐ 'ʇıɥs ʎןbuıɯןǝɥʍɹǝʌo oʇ ʇıɥs ʎןǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ buıǝq ɯoɹɟ ɥʇɐd ǝɥʇ uo ʞɔnʇs ɹǝʇsɐoɔ ɹǝןןoɹ buıpuǝ-ɹǝʌǝu ɐ sı pɹɐoq sıɥʇ ˙ʞןɐʇ ןɐǝɹ 'ʎɐʞo

Attached: IMG_0692.jpg (576x432, 36K)

lmao blaming Jow Forums for the offboarding raidfags
you can't exactly expect le ebin trollkids to disappear at a whim
now that they're infesting every corner of Jow Forums everyone is telling them to fuck off
it's hardly something that's just going through Jow Forums atm

OH MY GOD PEOPLE ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE COPYPASTA ANYMORE!
WHAT HAPPENED?

shits fcked bruh

nigger

Кoт

>newfag trying to show hes not a newfag
Kek

>Blaming Jow Forums
Stop pressing enter so much

never

youre retarded

how does that make anysense
he just posted a meme