A thread in /b/ brought up a painful memory and I shared what happened

A thread in /b/ brought up a painful memory and I shared what happened.

From kindergarten to freshman year of highschool I was best friends with a girl. We'll call her Sarah.

Sarah was my age. We had the same classes all the way up until high school by sheer luck. We were friends. I stayed over at her house. She came over to mine. And as we grew up I of course began to fall in love with her. My first crush. She would give me my first kiss in 6th grade. But we never went beyond occasional kissing. She was a prude. She never dated anyone.

Freshman year roles around and we get invited to our first real party. We show up together but drift apart to our other groups. I see her drinking with her friends.

Eventually I notice she is being led upstairs by 2 guys. One black guy and one white guy. I approach her friends and ask whats going on. They say to mind my business and let her do what she wants.

After a few minutes I sneak up stairs to find a loft and a door to a balcony. When I get to the balcony I can see thru the glass and there she is.....my first crush....my first love....my friend being double teamed by these guys. I watched for only a few minutes then fled back downstairs.

They came back downstairs maybe 20 mins later. The guys disappearing outside to do wahtever. And there was my friend. She got a drink and came up to me and began talking to me like nothing happened. No mention of what she just did.

I was furious. I excused myself outside and drank in the backyard alone. Another half hour passed when I heard the groups outside talking about a girl fucking someone in teh bathroom. I went to go see for some reason. And out came my friend with a third guy.

I pulled her away and asked how could she do this and she said "do what". Crushed I left alone. She ended up dating that third guy for the rest of highschool. And we never talked again.

Attached: c40.png (625x582, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmqpQb6x74M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you let me down robots :(

Pretty standard for a woman, they just love attention

she just threw away our friendship for that?

All women are like that, even the ones that come here claiming to be "fembots".
Never forget that feel, or you will feel betrayed again.

Good.
Fuck. You. Straightard.

>woman betrays guy and reveals herself to be a disloyal whore
Wow, totally didn't see that coming.

Are you retarded? She was never your girlfriend you had no reason to get mad at her.
Fucking incel cuck...

Fuck off roastie shitbag

I repeat, she was never your girlfriend lmao

The fuck are you mad about.

If she didnt want to fuck you, who cares? Didnt sound like you tried very hard either though.

Did you expect her to just save herself for you because why?

Get over yourself, what the fuck are you mad at her for. The world doesnt revolve around you. As someone else pointed out, she wasnt your gf, your sister, anything.

Jesus dude. Cringe level 7/10

I watch for ONLY a few minutes

LMAO

u know he beat his fucking meat nigga

Well based on OP's story, it sounded like there might have at least been some attraction based on the kissing. But yeah, she never was his gf and he should've made his move if he wanted something more. However, she was a confirmed roastie who didn't hesitate to do degenerate shit with guys she didn't even know. The hate is warranted.

LONDON. let's go to London gangbaned by two guys then screwing another guy in the same night and not feeling degraded afterwards but feeling empowered because you're not even human and nothing is sacred to you and that is why there is a lake of fire. Sad and
Sorry I don't even speak the same language as you

if sarah was a dude would you care who he was fucking?

Not the user you replied to
But honestly it would be depraved behavior no matter how you put it. As much as I despise "Sarah", I also despise the two Chad's who ran a train just as much. You're looking at it from a societal perspective. Your point is valid in that sense but most robots here will agree that a promiscuous male is also just as bad as a promiscuous female.

It's sad, user. You just wanted her to be straight with you, I'm sure she knew you loved her, but she probably didn't have the heart to tell you she didn't feel the same. I don't know if women are being manipulative when they lead men on, or if they're being compassionate in their own fucked up way. Maybe she had good intentions. As for her fucking two guys, that's just disgusting, and I do hate what feminism has done to society, women are lied to into thinking that casual sex is healthy and fun, I'm sure it can't be fun constantly getting so attached to someone that's just going to leave. Eventually, be you man or woman, I assume you just get worn out, and lose the ability to love, and thus begins the phasing out of the nuclear family.

Go back to your desert, Mohammad

dont think Jow Forums is the place for you buddy, most of these people have never even seen a girl

Looks like you learned it the hard way.

youtu.be/gmqpQb6x74M

all 3D woman are whores man...sorry user

I feel your pain user. You can never really know a person, but if it makes you feel better she will be pump and dumped by chads until she is old alone with a couple of kids, like any roasties

She wasn't worth it user. I get that was hard, but it's good it didn't go any further. Good luck.

Gunjy

That's a fucking feel right there...

Attached: Husseini.jpg (309x450, 74K)

Thats brutal and I'm sorry to hear that. At the same time though you did get your first kiss from your crush: not a lot of people, especially on this board can say that and you can at least try to be grateful for that.