What is Moot's actual job at Google? What does he do?

What is Moot's actual job at Google? What does he do?

Attached: prissy little queen.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

My friend sent me this after moot left us for Google. Sadly he never got to see him around the campus.

Attached: CP_Google.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Maybe something social media related.

I just can never get over this. Google's atmosphere is so different from Jow Forums. I wonder what his coworkers think of him.

Incel and Alt-right threat analyzer

Probably sniffing women's butts.

I legit think it was google hiring him to basket weave to make Jow Forums impotent.

Isn't that a pretty high position?

I wonder if he gets paid a lot at google

>tfw moot outgrew Jow Forums before me

I'm sure more than he made here. I can't imagine Jow Forums is very profitable.

lets be honest he was only hired by google to teach them how to make Jow Forums more publicly visible to send us down the drain
he literally released a new product that flopped months before going to google

What happened to canv.as

Does he put that on his cv?

>those badges
Pathetic.

Never realized moot was so limp-wristed.

Damn only being under VP and the CEO means moot is raking in the dosh. I wonder if he still visits here?

He just sits around looking cool and mysterious

He gets bullied by SJWs for making Jow Forums and the alt-right

I dont think moot ever made money on Jow Forums. At best he probably broke even. No advertisers wanted to touch Jow Forums with a 30 foot pole. On top of that I imagine a huge portion of users have adblock installed as well.

the funniest thing about canvas is that it would've thrived under current internet culture
too bad moot was a whiny normalbitch faggot who couldn't take the heat

listen, I'm as mad as you are about things but you can't lay the whole mess at his feet and call him a faggot over it
the mods are bad too

What was he doing for money to supplement himself?

product manager? whats that like they decide what gets made what goes out and when? im a super genius I deserve a cool job too.

Im not sure, he started the site when he was 15 so he might have been living at home while running it for some time. Eventually he started Canv.as and had venture capitalists backing him so he was probably paying himself a salary at that point. Then Google came calling and theres no way you turn down that job offer

>this
He's borderline camp gay.

He lives with his mommy. Thats how.

Probably making around 300-325 I would guess. For reference I'm a level 4 software engineer there and I made 285 last year.

i want to fuck moot

canvas died before reddit and imgur became a thing. if he hadn't bitched out the internet would've been a much better place. things that canvas did are used in iOS, facebook, etc.. today
his "break even" number included his NYC rent and food

Idiots, product manager is nothing. Its literally below senior PM, director, sr. Director, Area VP then VP. Beyond that you basketweave through sr. VPs until you get to the C-level. Moot is basically a stooge who used his shitty web site to get a foot in the door, and a foot is literally all he got.

I thought he lived in NYC then moved to san fransisco? how the hell could his parents be located in both those places?

still probably makes 100k a year or close. not that great in san fransisco but still good and he'd retire rich if he wants to move to a real city afterwards

His mom is his tard wrangler. Moot has been hiding the fact that he has a disability.

there's a greater chance of you being moot

The bar is set very low if moot of all people can get a job doing nothing.

he probably does have autism I mean who cares about computers that much. the entire company does.

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa Does he have meme autism or real clinical autism?

Doesn't google pay for recaptcha? man I just posted something that took 6 tries, greedy fucking AI wants more help or whatever its really for. And he claimed it was only twmporary and now Moot works there. Kinda fishy.

the captcha is shit on every site. its just a coincidence this site is probably the least of their priorities

wasn't he forced to sell off because the profits weren't big enough? some stupid wall street bullshit

>all that management
hoo that sux

ya Jow Forums always had financial issues. most sites with as many unique as Jow Forums gets are raking it in but due to its content hard to get ad revenue.

moot tried implementing the passes but nobody really bought them and i think that made him resent the community a little bit people could argue against it but i think he was disappointed that he couldnt capitalize on Jow Forums so he went to google for the $

You're the idiot, see He's literally only below the CEO of his parent company, his CEO, and his VP.