Don't exercise

>Don't exercise
>Get IQ of 116
>Exercise
>Get IQ of 125

Does anyone else know this feel?
I think this is why I was accepted into gifted classes as a boy. I was constantly exercising.

I think this means exercise will make you smarter if you don't have good self-control.

I wish I could think this way all of the time. I want to think about and experience the world I live in with a mind like the one in my head right now.

Attached: 1530467686920.jpg (675x664, 111K)

>125
ONONONONO
>>gifted
ONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was at the low end of the gifted class.
I think the cut-off was 128, and I barely made it.

At least you made it

Attached: 9EC0715D-C576-4AEF-B537-0FB0FB3984D2.jpg (804x802, 95K)

>ONONONONO

stop doing that

I'll try, user. For you.

There's not much of a difference between smart and dumb.

Once you're smart, you're smart enough to know you're just smart because you were born that way, and not because you deserve anything.

Anyone flaunting their intelligence and rubbing it in the face of others just has low self-esteem

>exercise
>want to sleep more
>don't exercise
>want to sleep less
that's the only feel I know

>Anyone flaunting their intelligence and rubbing it in the face of others just has low self-esteem
Like OP? I guess you're right.

OP here
I'm not flaunting it anyone's face. I'm just stating what my brain is.

I think my sister has 100-110 IQ.
I don't run around and mess with people just because they're slower than me. 1 + 1 = 2 no matter who you are.

I'm smart, but the world I live in is harsh.
A lot of people like me turn into pizza delivery men.

It's all about dopamine
Wait till you try addies and notice how much it is used.

>I'm not flaunting it anyone's face
>Makes an entire thread concerning his ever so slightly above average IQ.

It is a fact that exercise improves cognition

I'm primarily concerned with IQ because it impacts how I see the world and how I think.

If you want to know a secret, there's not too much separating IQ 100 and IQ 125. I know because my brain functions at the 110 level sometimes.

125 IQ is just a little bit past 116 which is a little bit past IQ 100. This is why people with 1500 gram brains = 130 IQ. Things are fucked-up at 85 IQ though. Anything that is a 40 point drop is too much. You run mental circles around the person, and you're an automatic 10 steps ahead of them. 25 points is okay.

IQ is interesting, and that's why I make threads about it.

It's not nearly that simple, iq says a lot less than you think it does.

I know.
Conscientiousness matters more than IQ outside of thought.

Compounding matters, it's possible to be high IQ and all fucked in the brain because of a feminine mind due to evolution, so you'll think incorrectly about the world, and it will all feel right to you.

Then IQ dies with age.
I'm expected be a permanent 116 IQ at best when I'm 70.

>consc
why listen to you when I can run a JP video in the background
fucking parrots

It's not a joke.
I didn't learn to ride a bicycle until I was 21.

My mother is a mulatto, and my father is a criminal white.

This has made me bottom percentile for conscientiousness. I had every opportunity and hundreds of hours of free time to ride a bicycle, but I never took the time because there was no desire to accomplish anything.

I'm not even running around because I don't want to. I'm soon to be 22 and don't know how to drive.

I know 100 IQ people that are dumber than me that are already married and they live happier lives than me and they're more productive and valuable than I could ever hope to be. I don't even intend to reproduce because I don't want the responsibility of children.

I already have a ruger to kill myself with when my parents die.

I've really been meaning to exercise for the positive effects on my brain, not necessarily for the physical positives. Trying to make something out of my life long hobby, and I know exercising every day would definitely help.
But fuck if I ain't a lazy, undisciplined fuck.

Just do easy.
I lift 100 lbs and don't strain myself when I don't feel like weight lifting.

i dont exercise and i cant think very well or do stuff for a long period at a time, how do i unfuck my fuck?

btw how doi kill myself faster enough?

>don't exercise
>feel like a brainlet
>exercise
>feel like a brainlet

Exercise, eat healthy, and sleep well