Whats the point of lifting when pic related is only 17 and looks like this...

Whats the point of lifting when pic related is only 17 and looks like this? How the fuck are we supposed to compete with that?

Attached: unnamed-6.jpg (900x900, 147K)

Why are you faggots so pathetic? Why are you so bewildered by other people lmfao. Just kill yourself if you're so defeated.

Go on gear? He’ll be bald before 25 and dead before 30

Shoo shoo David

Who cares about living past 30

>david laid
>steroids

just because you dont work hard doesnt mean we all dont. I look almost like him and only lifting 1 year. Dont be upset people put in work and the sweat.

david laid is natty your dumb retard

op just focus and be based, you can make it if you stop being a faggot

my pussy literally just got wet :O

L O L
O
L

please show us what yu look like

post body
>you won’t

He looks like a gigolo.

He's not competing against you. He has a different background than you so there is something wrong with your thinking. Why are getting all anal retentive and then giving up? Why not view his dedication as a goal instead of an obstacle?

cope

faggot. Now post your body twink.

Attached: JULY _ -27 _ 878192.jpg (960x1280, 248K)

I have nothing to cope for. You are a robot that is a slave to a symbol system so you drop meme responses as a preprogrammed response instead of something positive and constructive.

cope harder dyelfag

This is easily attainable with dedication and good genetics.

>How the fuck are we supposed to compete with that?
by lifting

cope

>literally everytime this is posted he gets younger
I'm expecting a jacked baby in 2 weeks OP

you are much shorter and much fatter than david...sorry bud :(

>faggot. Now post your body twink.

kek what do you weigh like 165lbs? You are reaching way too hard dude

Attached: 1358790757181.jpg (134x195, 8K)

mirin hard, if ur traps and chest are big as fuark then abs dont fuckin matter. u have my short term goal phys. nice legs too

lift stats?

>What's the point of lifting
Stopped reading there. Please go back to the cancer that is and never return. Saged.

huh...didn't we just have this thread yesterday? Op, maybe if you spent less time sucking dicks and more time thinking of good thread topics we wouldn't have this problem.

kino post. Miring your commitement to this forum. Bravo user. Posters like you make this place a better day every day.

never understood this meme, guy doesn't even look bad besides maybe underdeveloped shoulders

I find it funny that every single one of these defeatist fuckers saying someone is DYEL, "what's the point" or something never post body. What are you people doing in a fucking fitness board, then? If you had spent more time lifting and less being a pussy, you would be much better.

I lift so I can stay healthy and strong while working a desk for 80 hours a week.
That's the point.

You compete with that by lifting a lot. That's the point. If you can lift then you can bodybuild.

How long are you cycling on hard work?

manlet lmao

Just because you aren’t too 1% doesn’t mean you won’t have a fulfilling life. I’ve hit 1/2/3/4, fucked around 80 girls before I met my wife and I completed Med school a year ago. My life is great and I’m an autistic fag who has been using this website for over a decade.

Don’t let these retarded cope threads demoralize you

this. david laid actually looks small asf too, not even coping. he has good insertions and looks good but im willing to bet thats all he has in life

I mean, are ypu literally compeating with him tho? Do you even live in the same country? Most people havent even heard of him. The oy compeating you are doing with him is in your big dumb head.

samefag

>hardwork and dedication
>good genes meaning better than average
>easily attainable
brainlet and also kys