What keeps you lifting, fit? What's the point of it all? Why go to the gym and diet and put yourself through it?

What keeps you lifting, fit? What's the point of it all? Why go to the gym and diet and put yourself through it?

This is the daily reality of a sub 8/10 male in 2018

>A guy needs to be in shape, have a good job, have social skills/personality, live independently, not be short, be good looking
>Once you acquire all those things, you must approach girls
>80% of attractive girls have a bf off the bat
>if you're lucky enough to meet a decent girl without a bf, you then have to have a rock solid interaction that is witty, charming, not too long, not too short, and has to resonate with her emotionally. Make one mistep and its over
>If you're lucky enough to find a single girl and have a flawless interaction to get a number, you then have to have flawless text game. Direct, but not too direct. Communicate warmth and build rapport, but not too much. One smiley face too many, text back too soon, too late, be too direct, not direct enough = its over
>If you're lucky enough to find a single girl, have a flawless initial interaction, have flawless text game, she still has to actually show up for a date. Chances are good she will flake for any random reason in the world, or she's not interested and changed her mind
>If you're lucky enough to get thru all of the above to get a date, you then must have a 100% flawless date with perfect question sequences escalating at the exact optimal rate. Escalate too fast, you creep her out make her uncomfortable. Too slow you're a pussy. Can't be boring, but can't be a clown. Can't talk about yourself too much, but have to show your value.
>Girls also don't put out on a 1st date, unless total sluts. This means you must get a 2nd date. After ALL OF THE ABOVE GOING PERFECTLY, you then have to hope she doesn't ghost you to go out on a 2nd date. Then you must maintain interest, keep showing value, keep escalating, all perfectly, and have logistics on point, then MAYBE, MAYBE you might get laid by a 5/10

Attached: beingawomanishard.png (1524x1376, 851K)

For girls?
>don't be too fat
>present yourself anywhere in public or post 1 single picture online

This seems slightly exaggerated don’t you think?

You could break down every single action of life in that level of detail and make it sound the exact same.

Life isn't easy. Nor is it fair. Fuckin deal with it son. You're overthinking it clearly way too much.

I was like you 3 years ago. Best thing to do is just do you. Live on not expecting to find a girl but hit on chicks, swipe right and play the game as best you can.

If you're pissed that you don't have a guarantee on life to find a hot broad, then fuckin do something about it. Life isn't a walk in the god damn park son. It's fuckin hard.

t. never approached IRL

>just got tinder today
>fuck it, I’ll get gold cause I’m desperate
I got 9 matches, would’ve had 14 but I pressed the X on five fatties. I’m happy with what I got so far though

Breh wtf. Im 5 foot 8 dishwasher engineer student 7 months past DYEL and i can get a date any day of the week without any of the bullshit you just stated and have had 6+ gfs.

>he is so autistic he can't read girls faces to tell if they are interested or not
fucking hell, get some fucking eq you autistic faggot.

I’m not OP but I can’t do that unless she is literally in my face making it blatantly obvious

t. matches with uggo fatties or is an 8/10 and literally nothing in between

t. has large social circle with built in social credibility

Not something everyone has

>read their faces
>AFTER you have already begun talking to them, counting as an attempt to hit on them

Great fucking insight Captain hindsight

I just stay quiet and aloof and have had to turn down being the bf of numerous girls.

Helps that I'm 6'2" and have an 8 face.

I only started lifting seriously 2 months ago, so I'm hoping it get's even easier and I have to do less work.

You are not wearing the armor of God user.

I bind unto myself forever, the power of Jesus' incarnation
His strong baptism in Jordan river
His death on cross for my salvation
His bursting from the spiced tomb
His going up the heavenly ways
His coming at the day of doom
I bind unto myself this day.

Attached: Either Darth Palegius the Wise, or a very angry bit of iconography.jpg (666x666, 251K)

>Jow Forums - listen to my blogpost about girls

I lift just so I don’t age like shit. Looking good naked is a bonus

i just start dancing at the nighclub and a slut eventually starts grinding on my dick

So I can post stuff like this

Attached: 92A8EDB9-462A-4188-A660-AB60713B10A8.png (750x1334, 223K)

Wow it must really suck to be hetero. We gays do sex first and dates later.

>what keeps you lifting
I hate myself and want to die. Turn the hate and sadness into anger and lift heavy shit

Even if this is true, so fucking what? Life is hard. Its like complaining that its hard to make money. Either you play the game, or you don't.

Honestly. I swear to God. I come back here because I'm bored waiting for uni to start and ya'll are so fucking pathetic that I feel zero urge to even explore this place as soon as I have anything going on. It's really incredible.

At least the pathetic 5/10s on reddit have the balls to actually do shit with their lives instead of whining.

no you fucking retard you're missing the point. You don't get all of those things and approach women. The point is to achieve a good job, a good lifestyle, maintain a good body, and look clean, then THEY come after YOU. Don't you incels understand hypergamy at all or is everyone here 12?

I finally got a match that is all over me and even set a date up. Soft boners 24/7. How can I recover from being this infatuated? I legit feel weak

Attached: 1499609614523.jpg (1079x674, 102K)

Oh boy kiddo. Just wait until she flakes on you or ghosts after the 1st date

Getting a match or a date means fucking nothing. You are nothing more than validation

Does a phone number and snapchat mean nothing? Honest question

Shut your bitch ass mouth you weak degenerate fuck.

Attached: 38FE1DC0-FAA4-4838-AF11-A297190AF8AC.png (750x1334, 325K)

yeah. I've been in your spot before. If they don't show up for a second date in person then it means nothing. Keep it simple and cool, bro.

pretty much nothing

when I was on tinder for about 2 weeks I matched with something like 30 girls
25 of them ended in tinder
3 of them ended in snapchat
1 of them ended on the first date
I fucked the last one then found a gf through other means

Because I used to be a super skelly at 140 lbs (6'2), and that meant I always got pushed around at school, sports, etc. Now that I'm actually muscular and closer to 160 lbs, it doesn't happen anymore. And I'm gonna keep pushing myself so I can be as big as possible so I'll never be pushed around again

To show others that I'm willing to go where they won't.

Attached: 1526759378766.jpg (496x600, 57K)

I keep lifting because I'd go fucking crazy without it. It is my ritual that keeps me centered in an insane world. "200 pounds is always 200 lbs" as Rollins says.

Also because people will occasionally call me big guy, which affords me opportunities to Banepost IRL. The feeling you get when "do you workout?" becomes "how often do you workout?" is pretty nice for a while, too.

Attached: 1394182585826.jpg (700x900, 106K)

The OPs list isn't very hard to be this website is just full of mentally ill shut ins with entitlement issues
If you're ugly you don't deserve a 10/10, that's how it's been since the beginning, your genes are inferior and won't produce successful offspring
Doesn't mean you can't date in your league and make the best of your misfortune

A lot of us straights that too. One date, sex, then more dates if both liked it. But we don't usually start threads whining about girls on a Mongolian basketweaving forum

Where are you guys from? I consistently get dates from girls who I manage to strike a conversation with on tinder and usually bang then

You guys really over estimate the difficulty in getting laid.

All that stuff just applies to the top tier of women.

Women want sex as much as men do, but most guys dont go for it, and many women are ignored by the chads. Ive had so much success with women by just being persistent and going for them, they like the attention and they do want to fuck.

Its fucking easy, just talk to them, arrange a meet up, and then invite them back to yours or go to theirs, for some bullshit reason, then you fuck.

Ive done it like 10 times now and im a bald manlet.

The fact that guys like me and guys much worse than me fuck girls and have girlfriends proves OP wrong immediately.

Hahahahaha you screenshotted it too

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-021538_Via.jpg (1440x2960, 858K)

Jesus OP can you be more of a faggot? kys you dumb incel