Do all guys want a white thicc stacey gf?

That's sure what it seems like. And I just can't compete.

I know some guys like sticc, but I'm not even skinny enough to fit into that category. And guys who like black girls are just always so creepy towards me, they act like I'm not a human and expect me to be ghetto, and I can't deliver. It just seems like no guy will ever genuinely like me and not constantly wish and wait for something better.

Attached: 1530898522159.gif (680x703, 606K)

No I want a thin androgynous girl. Not some fat slag.

I like sticc but not brown, sorry OP

Just the way being a blackbot goes.
Keep looking user.

Like a tomboy? Tomboy grills are cute user, and they've always been nice to me so I wish you the best of luck.

Yeah.

I bet you're actually really cute Op

Attached: 1499276627639.jpg (500x667, 29K)

>tfw have black obese gf who is the coolest girl ever

You'll be fine. Don't give up.

no I just want a high IQ girl for eugenics

im gonna keep it real with you,im a black guy (i think im decent looking) and i've never even looked at a black girl and felt any attraction,i fuck white girls cus they want the dick and i truly like latinas cus they thicc AND want the dick,i honestly think if you're black and not a guy its really harsh,unless you're mixed with something (lighskin,afro-indian,afro caribbean) your chances are looking slim

not saying your not one op, we could make a race of super smart blacks if you want

>expect me to be ghetto
lol it's a nigger
they don't treat you human 'cause your not

people these days are not trying to do relationships, man or woman. they think they are, but what you really get these days is a transient tryst, where you fuck a lot, but you both don't actually learn from each other or grow with each other.

you just keep fucking until one of you eventually finds someone else.

so yeah, you can't compete with that, a complete false hood and why would you want to?

thanks anons, I'll keep trying

How do you even get a real IQ test? I remember when I was in school they made me take one for the gifted program or whatever and they never even gave anyone a score, just told you if you got in or not.

That's usually how it is, when I was younger black guys were honestly the harshest to me about my looks and would make fun of me.

All y'all is looking for some poon tf

No, I'm looking for a life partner that I'm attracted to. I'm not expecting anything or demanding anything

You are average it's called being normal and for some reason a bad word these days. There are lots of men who want a normal girl and a normal family and a normal life . The lefty's are pushing everyone to try and be different it is just a fad and it will end soon.

I just want a high libido art thot gf
I don't care what race you are or what you look like

Attached: 1533910606516.jpg (960x960, 228K)

If you are a nigress you might as well settle with an indian or a nigger.

Your species should be culled, but we can't always have what we want.

i think why some girls have liked me is because im nice to everyone,i would even make friends with the outcasts just so they had soemone to talk to even if i could tell they didnt like me,i wouldn't go so far as to be harsh to you,i would develop a friendship with you but we would not go any further as i dont see you as a romantic interest.

You're not even a real woman.
original this comment

Out of curiosity, are you light skin or dark skin? A lot of light skin black girls are really cute.

Stop begging for white acceptance that you are never going to get. If you can't pass as white it's not going to happen. Obviously they are going to stereotype you, thats what they do. You're fishing in the garbage dump wondering why you smell like shit.

As a rule of thumb I tend to assume if you post here there's a good chance you're fundamentally incompatible with normalfag relationships in the first place, gets less accurate by the day though. I know I am, which is why I'm trying to find someone like me, mainly through the internet where people are more understanding.

>Do all guys want a white thicc stacey gf?
No. But I have those predilections because I'm a white guy. Many black guys like black girls right? This shouldn't be a problem unless you have a particular things for white guys. As for sticc problem just start working out.

Attached: 26943253_518740211829043_75058519_n.jpg (942x490, 50K)

deadass my nigga

Unironically just b urself. You're a girl, sooner or later some chad will plow you.

That's how it usually is, guys will be my friend and nothing more.

Neither really, I'm just in the middle.

I don't want "white acceptance," I just want a bf that really likes me, doesn't matter if he's white or not.

I do workout, but runners are just skinny, if I started gaining weight I would get worse.

>that one hot black girl at your school
Aw man, there was this one black chick who literally just looked like a white person, but was black. She wasn't even indian or anything, so I don't know if she got a nosejob or if she was just blessed with looks.

I want a black weeb gf, but she has to be actual weeb and really watch anime, most women have pretty shallow taste though and barely watch anything

Attached: 1510346883256.png (1280x720, 274K)

please be my original black gf

Attached: 1523289179999.jpg (1080x1350, 182K)

If you're such a Tyrone, then why are you here?

add my discord kllls7731 i will berate some self respect into you

>Larping this hard
You think niggas actually hang out here, user?

u can't build a respectable booty by cardio alone.

thiccs are for fucking sticcs are for loving

i literally come here when im bored,its 4 am and im gonna get high soon so yh

i barely hang here so i wouldn't know who hangs

I have a lifting routine i do twice a week, but my number one goal is to get better at running, not to get an ass. I just want i guy to love me for who I am and not have to change my body for that :/ :(

stacy roasties are fucking disgusting. and ass is overrated

its over for us non-white femcels. We just have to LDAR in peace because no one will ever love us.
t. asian fembot

yep this is definitely a cac larp lmao

Sage'd

>Not being a pirate
>Not being a booty bandit
Virgin deteced.

no because thicc is a moderately forced meme

Obviously not. You've got plenty of people trying to get your attention in this thread alone. Of course you're not flawless and your future partner will always find SOME problem with you but everybody has flaws. You still have plenty of hope in finding love without a doubt you just have to keep looking and you'll eventually find someone who will truly love you for who you are.

Attached: Actually.jpg (225x241, 14K)

Yeah pretty much tomboy/androgynous in general are practically the only types of girl I like.

i don't know if i even what any kinda of gf at all

Attached: 1531198112592.png (400x346, 85K)

Keep running, but start adding squats to your daily routine. You'll be fit and have a nice ass. Best of luck, femanon

Tired of niggers coming on cac websites to insult their women in front of a bunch of non blacks. You fucking make me sick,

Just drop your contact and we will see if you have anything worth mentioning personality wise. I can overlook my desire for thicc if the girl has a good personality and has other positive traits.

>A lot of light skin black girls are really cute
Yes, we are.
t. never had any of the dating problems any black girl has said she had on r9k except going on faggot websites like this

I'm a black guy and I'd take time to get to know you to see if we click and would totally date you. Only problem is that I'm on the shorter side (5'8) but I like to think I'm decent otherwise.

Who knows maybe we'll make a bunch of cute black babies.

>black
Please don't breed.

leave your contact info, I'd like to chat with you

Well no. I personally, as an 18 yo male want nothing to do with anyone. I have alienated myself from others my whole life and I'm sure I'm gonna end up pulling some Charles Manson tier shit pretty soon unless I blow my brains out or someone else does. A gentle touch of hands, an erotic kiss with a lot of tongue, an extremy-weemy pelvic thrust of my cock into a woman's pussy - those will not fix this desperation. I wonder what a bunch of pellets blasted out of the barrel of a shotgun will do to my face. Now that sounds like my kind of "thick booty Stacy". Fuck u.

i want an aggressive but loving gf. preferably one with darker style. maybe not quite goth, but darker than normal. i want her to beat me up when i do something wrong and mentally abuse me to keep me in line. but she'll also love and cuddle me every chance she gets.

being traumatized by a girl from the past that makes it where the only thing that will make you happy is what i typed above is suffering. thanks Sami

Better than having a micropenis and knowing no one will genuinely like you because sex is an important part of a relationship. Imagine finding someone you like, all goes good until that dreadful day where you expose your micropenis and it all starts falling apart.

go back to boxden or thecoli or whatever you fucking nigger. Jow Forums is for truth telling not your bullshit

If you're not Chad, why would you waste your fucking time you sperg?

You can definitely compete. Don't put yourself down, you are more lovely than a lot of people!

I was in the military, I live on my own, and I'm not afraid of social situations.

compared to most people here that's pretty damn Chad.

just date one of the many nerdy black robots
jesus christ you bitches always make problems