Ask someone who paid $15 and $25 for tinder gold + boost pack and still gets 0 matches

Ask someone who paid $15 and $25 for tinder gold + boost pack and still gets 0 matches.

Attached: 3E09BB54-2494-43F8-85DE-2885BDF08F2B.png (640x1136, 99K)

How did it feel to blow all of your fiat currency on a worthless endeavor?

Why do you think you deserve a gf? What could you offer a female that Chad couldn't?

why would you buy gold without already having people who liked you that you can't see?

why haven't you anhero'd yet? Also pic related is massive kek.

Attached: Screenshot (82).png (602x225, 64K)

>fiat currency

Hello autistic Jow Forums retard, how are your coins doing?

I am a chad, it's just because I'm brown I bet.

Attached: 1534106592763.jpg (1080x2220, 812K)

I hate my life too

>Hello autistic Jow Forums retard, how are your coins doing?
>doesn't know the difference between money and fiat currency
kek no wonder you can't get a gf.

I did the same and I got very few matches despite being a relatively cute witeboi
Death when lads?

Idk bro, but I feel you.

Oh, and the girl in the OP turned out to be a catfish.

fml

what jordan are those?

Get a refund lol

Youre a street shitter so its not surprising you get no matches.

But heres some advice

Make pic 6 your main pic and get rid of the rest except for 2 noyl because I cant see the rest of oyu in it

Don't downplay yourself in the description girls want to be fooled . Try: quiet and hard working 1st year student trying to fine someone to hang with.
also don't put your profile on 4 chan , and hi fellow 502.

Since you are local i will give you couple of pointers . If you want cute friendly Indian girl the subway in prospect or the one at oldam county line on us 42. She is very friendly and single , a Little chubby but still qt. There is a new "church" full of qt Indian girls on hwy 1793 off us 42. what is it not a church a temple i think.

How does it feel to be so pathetic? I just banged a super thicc babe from there the other night. Ahhh it's great to be not an ugly fucking piece of shit, faggot.

>thicc

Nice way of saying "fat" retard

>super thicc
>code for landwhale

How do I laugh in the form of a question?

The last sentence completely changes your perception of you. You are not attractive, but your not ugly either. You have some good features. that last sentence doesn't make you sound honest, self deprecating and witty. it highlights your negative traits, and makes it seem that the unpleasant assumptions you might make about your appearance are true. That out shines any potential positive traits you might have.