Jow Forums Redpills

ITT: We post actual Jow Forums redpills that can prevent newbies and blupilled lifters from wasting time

I'll start

>Carbs are addictive and actually bad for you
Carbs per se are not some kind of gains goblin, however, a carb based diet is the worst thing you can do, especially if you're cutting. Let's say you have four meals in a day, one every six hours and in every one of them you eat 50g of carbs. What will happen is you're gonna feel full and energic for an hour and like a piece of shit for the next five hours until the next meal.
>just eat more for breakfast, preworkout and lunch
Due to your body's conditioning, more carbs will only lead to craving more carbs after some time. The more carbs you eat, the more your body craves them. Like any other drug.
Your body can and will adapt to burn fat as a primary source, and ketosis is a steady regular process due to the slow digesting nature of lipids, not a spiked roller coaster like the ATP cycle. If you eat 500kcal of cheese, for example, chances are you will be able to burn it before it's completely digested, if you eat 300kcal of cheese and 200kcal of rice, that small amount of rice will trick your metabolism into thinking you have enough energy and store everything else as useless calories.

Attached: 1530278700722.jpg (822x786, 140K)

gtfo with your mom science fatty.

Why would you try to validate your idiocy by posting Rip's face?

If you're currently a newbie forget about programs and diets and shit just eat more, do whatever lifts you want with decent form and you'll make great progress. lifting really isn't that complex

>muh science™ doesn't confirm this so I can't be true!
You are literally the worst kind of people

god you are the absolute biggest retard this board has ever seen you fucking mongaloid. there’s nothing wrong with a carb based diet you fucking idiot. bodies don’t crave carbs you dumb ass. i swear if i see you in real life i’d fucking mog you and show you the true power of a carb based diet.

yeah sure pasta man, I'll bring you some snickers so you don't get too hungry trying to figure out how to throw a punch without a controller in your hand

Meaningless sex with women is degenerate and hurts your soul more than the test boost.

I am 7 in and fucked some girl who only had 1 boyfriend me before like 5 times in 1 night a few days ago. Sgr was like a guillotine on my dick and kept saying how big I was. I constantly thinking about how badly I was cucking her ex and future boyfriends... permanently.

Then I was thinking about my kinda ex I broke up with to do this basically. Basically the “finding myself bullshit” and how the same may be happening to me. How I could be going on fun enriching weekend outings with a girl I love and appreciate instead of banging random girls to get a nut.

Bros it’s worth it to do it ONCE, but soon enough you realize the thots are not the only degenerates... you are, and you are creating the problem.

Bros, it takes a weak man to go out and fuck random thots. Believe me. But to be in a legitimate, meaningful relationship with a good girl is fucking HARD, and all of you know it. All of you know banging random thots is the easy way out to actually getting what you want out of life.

/blog

Tinder girls are NOT relationship material. They are meant to be disposed of

Only pursue relationships with women you meet in real life.

I've noticed recently that there's a huge deadlift craze going around in the fitness world right now. Lots of people have seen some world class deadlifters like Cailer Woolam and Kevin Oak and some youtubers who mostly do deadlift variations like Betadestiny. When I go on instagram/youtube all I see are deadlift PR videos and a lot of people seem to be doing deadlift heavy programs. The problem is that I'm not seeing any fucking squats. It might seem cool to watch deadlift PRs in a little video (and it is admittedly more cool) but for most people you are not gonna get any stronger with just doing deadlifts. Deadlifts are built with squats, every deadlift you do you should do 3-4 squats. It's not as glamorous or exciting but it's fucking true. If you had to cut out 1 lift from the big 3 it should always be deadlifts. Deadlifts are the big show-off lift, it's a test of strength not a strength builder. I mostly blame Betadestiny and his acolytes for this recent phenomenon. Even Bugez still squats a fair amount. You newbies need to realize that if you have a shit squat you're also gonna have a shit deadlift. If you only do deadlifts you are gonna not only stall really hard but also probably snap your shit up. Do your goddamn squats.

But what if it turns out that she has tinder installed in her phone?
You know, like 98% do?

98% of girls are thots.

>if you eat 300kcal of cheese and 200kcal of rice, that small amount of rice will trick your metabolism into thinking you have enough energy and store everything else as useless calories.

false

Call her a whore and move on

Not OP but actually he might be onto something. I know it's just anecdotal evidence, but everytime I got extra calories from pasta, rice or grains I have a very hard time setting my cutting process back where it was going. When I indulge in cheese, meat and other fatty or protein rich foods I just take a big shit the morning after and my diet doesn't stall.
CICO is definitely true, but is just a part of the process. The time the calories need to be processed and glycemic index also play a big role.

In the last 3 months my squat has stayed at 80kg, while my dl has gone from 80 to 140kg.

At one time I cut squats completely out and did dl twice a week and saw quicker growth in legs.

My anecdotal evidence says this is wrong.

No offence but those numbers show me that you’re still novice or at best early intermediate. Your annecdotal evidence is from an inexperienced source. That really big squat-deadlift gap will come back to bite you in the ass trust me. Your deadlift and leg growth is probably just noob gains and since your squat is stuck below 100kg, your lack of leg growth is probably from shit-tier form.

>If you had to cut out 1 lift from the big 3 it should always be deadlifts
If you mean squat/deadlift/bench, it's the bench. I'd rather have a strong back than fucked up rounded shoulders, and also dat dere grip strenght. Deadlift is the king of lifts, over squat
> If you only do deadlifts you are gonna not only stall really hard but also probably snap your shit up
Shit snaps up when it's done improperly without adequate recovery. As for stalling, that's what changing variables is for, it fucking happens to everyone

I agree with you but I still take issue with the craze of deadlift centric workouts. Even meme man Rip says that the best way to get a bigger DL is a lowbar squat due to similar positioning and extra back angle. If you do high bar I think you’d need to incorporate other back exercises.

My experience too

>But what if it turns out that she has tinder installed in her phone?
>You know, like 98% do?
Honest question, how many girls do have tinder?

Looking for real, actual statistics not memes.

So pay less attention to them, don't ruin a basic/great lift for yourself by focusing on others

Where the fuck did this "deadlifts are a back exercise" meme start? I've seen tons of people deadlifting at my gym, but never other lower body work, probably for this reason. Sure, some of your back works isometrically, but it's for your fucking glutes and hamstrings.

women are gains goblins. keep away from them at all costs if you value your gains

Attached: 1534432740056.png (1645x1204, 321K)

They're a back exercise 'cause the lumbar spine acts as a lever for the pull and the thoracic spine makes sure the weight doesn't rip your fucking arms out of their sockets

This is a redpill thread for newbies so I’m commenting on a current trend and reminding people that behind ever killer deadlift on instagram there’s lots of squats that you don’t see.
>implying deadlifts don’t work your upper back and traps
>implying deadlifts don’t work your lumbar and obliques
If deadlifts were just good for glutes and hammies my point would stand even more because glute bridges and good mornings would do the same work even better. Deadlifts are a back exercise among many other things.

Serious question, have you ever deadlifted more than 100 pounds?

>obsessing with routine is pointless, all you need to linear progression for first 6 months and after that do some kind of weekly volume then intensity routine like Texas method among many others and you’ll not plateau for years

Attached: image.jpg (1200x768, 410K)

Maybe like 10-20% taking into account ones that are in relationships, ones that are socially competent, ones that don't want to be seen on there, ones that are too busy etc etc

Depends on what age group you are looking at. 18-22 will obviously be much higher than 23+

Your calfs are often at their genetic max or close to because of the type of muscle fibers in the calfs and their huge involvement in keeping you upright. Best tip to grow calfs are become fat and walk on your toes all the time.

This. Everyone thinks getting in shape is some complex formula where every slightly wrong turn is going to ruin your life

Literally just lift heavy weights, eat healthy, and consume less than you expend if you're cutting, consume more if you're bulking. That simple.

I'm in the same position right now and feeling the same way. It fucking sucks. It's addictive too though I'm not usually one for getting addicted to things, except sugar.
So yeah, I'm you. Though with a bigger dick, obviously.

You don't need a written routine only full body training 2-3 times a week. Train like a powerlifter for main lifts and bodybuilder for the rest like flies
>pic related is the result

Attached: IMG-20180830-WA0066.jpg (2240x3968, 487K)

>Best tip to grow calfs are become fat and walk on your toes all the time.
Wrong, wear high heels instead

>Depends on what age group you are looking at
Let's say 18-35?

My anecdotal evidence is the opposite. When cutting its better that i fuck up my daily caloric goal with to much carbs rather than with to much fat. I eat pasta 3-4 times a week and my kilo's and bodyfat is flying off.

>fuck salt

If you even think of putting GIRL FOOD in your mouth then you're not a real man! Stay away from the ONIONS! Stay away from the RICE! Stay away from the WHEAT! Stay away from the CORN!

>burn it before its completely digested

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>98% girls on tinder
the absolute state of the US, I swear

The US is fucking done. That's really all there needs to be said.

>carb based diet is the worst thing you can do
Retarded and dumb, carb based diets are by far the most flexible and athletes all around the world are on carb based diets.
Carbs improve nutrient recycling, they make it easier to hold on to essential minerals, they allow you to perform at your absolute best, they improve thyroid function and vastly decrease all markers of inflammation and stress.
Carbs are the cheapest nutrient, and starchy carbs in particular are the most filling out of any nutrient and the hardest to over eat.
It's easy to over eat fatty cuts of meat.
Starchy carbs don't spike your blood sugar that much. I literally feel full eating 2 meals a day that are pasta based, it makes cutting easier.
>the more carbs you eat the more your body craves them, like any other drug
Dumbass retarded logic, guess what, the more you eat in general the more you want to eat, carbs themselvesare not addicting, in fact the most addicting foods are carb and fat heavy foods like pizza, ice cream, burgers, etc.
>ketosis
Literally unnecessary in order to lose fat, you're a dumbass.
Your body is ALWAYS burning fat, but storing some as well when you eat specially if you eat dietary fat.
If you eat carbs with your fat, the fat you eat will be less oxidized for energy, but if you just eat MORE fat and less/no carbs you will be burning more fat but also STORING more fat since you EAT more fat.
Dumbass.

Here's a red pill, when calories and protein and fiber intake are equated, low carb and low fat diets show no advantage in fat loss/body composition, except in some studies low carb diets have shown to significantly increase markers of inflammation, stress, and the rates of muscle protein breakdown in order to upregulate gluconeogenesis.
Low fat diets are still the superior and safest way to go, they have the most flexibility.
Wanna feel full on a high carb diet?
Eat literally nothing else but actual starchy carbs, nothing of that sugary shit.

Attached: 202240100011141.jpg (500x750, 132K)

You only need to do pull ups.

This and pushups and bodyweight tricep extensions on a couch.
Literally all you need to look aesthetic.

>genetics are more important than training or diet
>the majority of big guys are on steroids
undeniable truth

>You only need to do pull ups.
Unironically this. Just work up to being able to do 15 pullups (tons of programs out there).

Provided you don't have complete shit genetics, if you can can do 15 pullups, you will have a very decent upper body guaranteed.

And rope climbing is even better but not practical since no gyms have proper climbing ropes.

Attached: 787j9uq837fx.jpg (676x594, 72K)

thisssssss

>I am 7 in and fucked some girl who only had 1 boyfriend me before like 5 times in 1 night a few days ago. Sgr was like a guillotine on my dick and kept saying how big I was. I constantly thinking about how badly I was cucking her ex and future boyfriends... permanently.
yeah this is why i'll stay single for life. Fuck being the next guy.

this sounds like one of the mom blogs. which means youre full of shit OP. this advice is fucking harmful to fat people, but hey, thats why they're fat in the first place. they listen to retards like you

>You know, like 98% do?
What hellhole do you live in, California US?

>carbs are bad rambling
Explain why the vast majority of athletes eat high carb diets then, specially sprinters and lifters, and bodybuilders and runners.
The only sole exception is fucking ultra marathon runners and even then high carb diets are still used, but they also eat plenty more fat than mormal.
No one here is an ultra marathon runner.

Pullups, pushups, dips and squats, a simple routine will cover most of your muscle groups.

Mainstream nutritional science is broadly more reliable than low carb guru blogs

>he thinks women in RL don't use Tinder and aren't all fake-nice with a dozen notches under their belt minimum

lol, just wife up some 30 year old slut and raise her sprog, dumbass

there are no unicorns, stop fooling yourself.

I dont really disagree with you but even pullups alone will already do the trick. As all the old time bodybuilders knew, pullups literally are the number 1 bang for your buck exercise. Nothing else comes close in that respect (except for rope climbing).

what is this hier, a pussy convention?
Being in a relationship is easy as fuck.
So far i had 4 Virgins and all of them were wife material. But why the fuck should i fuck one pussy for the rest of my life? Why deal with all the Problems of a relationship when i can have only the good things.
Be confident phaggots, you can have better than that.

Joke's on you my gf cooks me great food that's providing me with massive gains

If there was any good in the world everyone above this post would be gassed

everyone above this post will be gassed

less carbs sugar and salt, moar red meat

>Being in a relationship is easy as fuck.
>So far i had 4
Thanks for proving yourself wrong in literally the next sentence you idiot. Getting into and ending "relationships" in quick succession is not a relationship.

sorry, you did not understand. I ended the relationship bc i wanted to move on.
If a wanted a relationship i could easily have one. I only mention the 4 virgins bc of, well i could have a virgin wife if i wanted.