Is there any hope for shy, skinny, unmasculine baby-faced guys? Are there women attracted to guys like this?

Is there any hope for shy, skinny, unmasculine baby-faced guys? Are there women attracted to guys like this?

Attached: 225440.jpg (865x1296, 562K)

guys like this are the best? what kind of dumb question is this. being a qt makes you a 10.

Yes there are girls who like qt soft boys. Just take care of yourself and dress well.

Not really. Most girls prefer typical masculine features (SURPRISE!).

Even if girls were attracted to this, is it really worth it? knowing that she could have gone for Chad, but instead went for a skinny beta like you? Why'd she choose you in the first place? I'd rather focus on improving myself by lifting before trying to get a gf

Attached: 1522690242882.jpg (641x773, 57K)

Lifting won't make you a Chad, you'll still have the same personality. Being a Chad is not just about looks..

>Is there any hope for shy, skinny, unmasculine baby-faced guys?
if you're gay yes
that amounts to 10 points out of 10 in the dating scale
if you're not I imagine it wont be so nice

At least if I get buff I'll feel better about myself

can i fuck your ass if it makes me gay

you can, but you will feel a bitter regret as soon as you cum inside me. you can't make yourself gay buddy, just like I can't make myself straight

look at ezra koenig, girls fuckin love him and he's like this. though hes kinda good looking he checks all your boxes and you can easily see him as the guy in op if he wasnt famius

You could get rich and get a gold digger

im this op.
one time had a gay couple ask to take me out to dinner kek

its getting better now that my beard is coming in. men in general get more masculine as they age.
the trannies on /lgbt/ cry about it all the time

I used to be this before in went full trap mode. Girls actually liked me, it was common to get friendzoned though. Got some nice makeout sessions by bi chicks

I see plenty of guys like this with gfs. The only rules for men are don't be autistic and don't be ugly.

yes, but having confidence is a must
being a lethargic manchild won't get you anywhere

You need to take the trapill

I do pls gimme one shy skinny unmasculine bf

Of course. I am here cute-user.

Even chubby ones shy unmasculine guys with round faces. You need a good career to show for it, ideally one that affords high social status and/or networking opportunities. Just saw one like that yesterday at the philharmony.

>Posts a Chad