Did you do the big chewchew on your newly bought clothes when you were a kid, user?

Did you do the big chewchew on your newly bought clothes when you were a kid, user?
I did it whenever I felt bored or tense. Apparently it was a rather obvious sign of autismo.

Attached: JeffChewingShirt-e1317445692617.jpg (478x640, 80K)

yeah i always did it i flapped my hands too and imitated things that i like, am i latent autist? i also rock back and forth.

I used to do this, but I am not autistic at all. It's pretty much a pacifier for when you are far too old for one of those. Like spinning a pen.

It's likely. I did all of those and was diagnosed. I also did the hand flapping/rubbing thing whenever I was excited for something.

definitely that and suck on the strings of sweatshirts

forgot I used to do this

if this is really true i might be an autist and never realized? let's not rush things tho
i know i have mild tourettes so it may be related

>moisten the shirt with spit
>suck it out
>repeat
If I need autism to enjoy this heavenly experience fuck being normal.

Sorry, I didn't want to imply that chewing on clothes is the definite indicator of autism. It's always multiple things combined.

I do many more autistic things as an adult desu

I have most stims and shit under control due to being shamed into not doing those things by my parents. Though most likely a part of my soul died along with the stupid restrictions.

I keep twitching my eyes to the far right and until I get the right sort of tick that will be pleasant to my mind I never stop
This is so annoying. I can control it when I'm in public but I barely leave the house. I guess being locked in my room might be related to my ticks but I don't wanna admit that cause it sounds too stupid

Also, what kind of things do you do?

I just do whatever. I don't really give a fuck now. I have nobody I'm trying to impress.

>Snap my fingers all the time especially when nervous
>Talk to myself ALL the time
>pretend I'm a jet, mech, or v22 osprey
>say retarded shit in ebonics or a fake african accent
>say "hello pookskin my old friend" to myself when I see a non white in public to the tune of sound of silence
>obsessed with timelines from the 60s to 2000s and always relate anything that happened then to date of the airing of cartoons and anime around the time
>absolutely cannot stand the sound of pissing and always turn on my fan when I hear my mom go into the bathroom
>very obsessed with highly specific cartoons and think about them everyday, memorize the songs and fap to the characters
There's a lot more but Ive gone on long enough

I still do this. I am fucked am I?

that's not even weird, i thought you'd be a legit aspie

>scream "IT'S NOT FAIR BROS" up close and personal in the face of every dog I see on the streets
am I troubled in the head?

Yeah, I chewed on all kinds of shit when I was young. I used to chew on pencils alot too so they gave me a plastic tube that went around the eraser to chew instead.

I used to chew the sleeves they were all fucked up. With this and the back of my shoes being at 45 degree by braking when going down a slope sitting on a skateboard my mom was going crazy

used to do it dont know why, probably autist

same lmao
i dont think its that bad, but it irritates my mouth skin

Anyone else sucked on their index as a kid? Thumb sucking is for plans

Attached: 10921095824_bbb62430a6_b.jpg (1024x683, 205K)

I used to drink my saliva out of the parts of my shirt i sucked on
I still remember the taste

Plebs*
Originalo

Yea lol. Damn that's been a long time. I'm not autistic tho

not really, however i did bite my skin until it would almost bleed quite often

same boat my autismal fren

I still chew on my clothes

i always chewed on the ends of my shirt cuffs when i had long sleeve shirts on

Only the hoodie strings on jackets and that was in like middle school.

I still do this...pls no bully

Attached: 1529052872839.jpg (480x640, 31K)

I used to chew/suck my shirts. I'd also put chocolate on my knees and eat it off after it melted.

I used to have a habit of inserting my hand in my mouth so I would gag, used to complain about it to my mom a lot. I ended up wearing gloves to make it impossible so I just stopped. Is that autistic? Also yeah I used to chew my clothes.

damn i haven't done this in awhile i forgot about the joy in this

I did this, not diagnosed because Europe though (no big pharma selling school shooter pills)

>Apparently it was a rather obvious sign of autismo.
Bullshit.

Yea. I didnt know its a sign of the tism. Tho I do suspect I had it as a kid

I would punch myself in the side of the head for no reason. Wouldn't bite my clothes because cloth feels weird to chew

I'm 90% sure I did this too, weirdest shit, surprised it's even remotely common.

I didn't stop doing this till I was like 10 or so.

doing this still is fucking fun i can't deny

I did this so hard when I was a kid that my bottom front tooth got ripped out.

I STILL DO IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I used to chew the shit out of sheets around the mouths and wrists
I don't know why I did it or why I stopped

yep. how about eating kleenex?