Brother tried to pin me down and hurt me again today

>brother tried to pin me down and hurt me again today
>gave him the most ungodly sack tap in history
>punched me in the face really hard but then he left me alone
Thanks for the advice arcanine friends. I feel a lot better now.

Attached: 1525062765079.jpg (1045x1071, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kivors-Electronic-Rechargeable-Electrical-Cigarettes/dp/B079NKCW95/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1534140029&sr=8-15&keywords=kivors lighter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gave him the most ungodly sack tap in history
based. we told you that you would have to hit him. glad you've got that sorted.

What the hell did I miss? Why is your brother hurting you?

Damn, user.. I missed some shit

Wtf is going on ?

not OP but best as i can remember, OP complained that his brother was bullying him and beating him up for the lulz. anons told him to beat his brothers ass. he kept saying he was afraid of trying to fight back, and we told him to either fight back or keep getting pounded by big bro every day.

Oh, I remember you user. Good job, Jow Forums usually has terrible advice.

Just how ungodly was that sacktap? Did he throw up? I don't know about in history, but I know of a guy got hit so hard he lost one ball. They called him the Unibomber after that.

>Just how ungodly was that sacktap?
He was on the ground for a good few minutes. He didn't throw up but it was pretty bad. As soon as he got back on his feet he punched me and walked away.

i dont know you user but i wanna give you a hug

Wow it annoyed me just reading that. Is OP smaller/younger than him or something? What an asshole...

lol well i didnt exactly mean nut shots when I said you have to fight back viciously but I guess it will work, it won't make him respect you like my method would've but he will cut it out

I want to give all anons hugs as well, you guys are really cool.
>Is OP smaller/younger than him or something
2 years younger 40 pounds lighter. He goes to the gym and I'm skelly.
Occam's razor that shit. If it works and is simple use it.

what did you have in mind? eye gouging? sticking a knife in his gut? slamming his head onto the floor until he stops breathing?

Have you considered kissing your brother? Lightly on the lips? He will be freaked the fuck out and will leave you alone.

How to get kicked out of your home immediately 101

Its the basics of Guerilla warfare. Make the reward of beating you up not worth the cost, a smashed dick.

>its ok to torment someone daily
>but giving someone a kiss is not
The absolute state of... what even is not in an absolute state these days? Seriously. If no one thinks its seriously fucked up for someone to be abused daily by some jackass including the parents yet being a faggot is the end of the world, what kind of world do we live in?

Btw i do kind of agree that being a faggot is punishable by death but its not nearly as bad as tormenting someone like this

Your brother may escalate, be prepared.

>It's okay when big bro gets on top of me and beats me up
>It's not okay when I tease and scare my brother

>2 years younger 40 pounds lighter. He goes to the gym and I'm skelly.
Sounds like he's just overconfident because he's got some gains desu, he needs a good hiding. I want to protect you now.

Dont listen to the fags, you will just be made fun of even more. Your brother may bite your lip off too.

i told him to get a baseball bat or cast iron skillet and break his kneecaps. i think OP made a good call by giving him a cup check

>being a faggot
Being gay isn't the problem, it's fucking incest, dude. How the fuck do you interpret me as saying homosexuality is a bigger issue than incest what the fuck
>let me just tease and scare my brother by sucking him off lol no homo
>lol just gonna marry him so he can't hit me any more lol
>just gonna make sexual advances on my tormentor instead of seeking help

Half the posters were telling me to offer to suck his dick and stick a toothpick up his urethra when he didn' t expect it. Because they're hella gay (e.g. )
Yeah I'll be prepared. Despite hurting me He's still my brother and doubt he'd break my bones or make me bleed a lot. Haven't had that happen to me since elementary school.

It's just a light kiss you spaz. But real talk OP, you give the kiss and jab him in the nuts.

You shouldn't fight back. Let your brother kick your ass, you are weak it's only right for the strong to do what he wishes.

Is he cute? I'd honestly try to make out with him.

i had something similar growing up OP
>brother always beat the shit out of me because he wanted his step father (my dad) to be his real dad
>im always covered in welts from where he pinched my bitch tits (obese child at 9 lmao), shot me with paintballs, and had his friends shoot me with bb guns while playing hog hunter
>parents never teach me about diet, self control, or infact anything because they aren't there because the farm makes them work 24/7 and they only pick me up from town at 9pm after school.
>brother continues to bully me for 3 more years even when i beg my parents to help me or people at my school nothing happens
>steal a baseball bat and beat my older brother horribly in his sleep
>tore all the cartiledge out of his knees, broke the bones in his forearms while he tried to block the bat, and smashed in his knuckles
>ruined his life entirely to the point all he does now is smoke meth in my small town
>he did a road trip to my house a state over last year and i shot him 3 times in the chest with a .22 rifle i had before i called the police on him and his friends
>he didn't die sadly and is now in prison begging my parents for money so he can buy twinkies and not get fucked in the ass by his roommate.
Older brothers should all be shot

I'm sure your a real tough guy who would be ecstatic about the justice of it all if someone stronger than you beat you for fun.
Go back to the hug your sister threads or whatever.
Holy shit. I get he was an asshole but I couldn't do that to my own blood. Sorry he treated you like trash but breaking his bones with a baseball bat seems like overkill. Either way you were victimized for so long I can't blame you. Sorry user.

Can you greentext your confrontation with your brother?I want to know what was said before you guys fought.

Consider suicide

Origigi

Nice
Keep a blade on you or something

>Holy shit. I get he was an asshole but I couldn't do that to my own blood. Sorry he treated you like trash but breaking his bones with a baseball bat seems like overkill. Either way you were victimized for so long I can't blame you. Sorry user.

I didn't really get the point of my story across because i sort of started panicing when i remebered it all. I wanted to say that i was proud of you for standing up for yourself before you got to the point that i did with my anger and i just wanted you to know that you aren't alone or something i guess.

>under my blanket
>hear his footsteps coming towards me
>ask him to stop
>he lays on top of me and blanket
>pulls blanket down
>says what's up
>I ask him to stop again
>grabs my arms
>I tell him to go away
>he says no
>starts twisting my right arm
>I start struggling as much as I could
>get a leg free and knee him in the stomach
>he shifts his weight onto the center of my chest so I can't breathe well
>use my free leg to push his right hand off of my left arm
>sack tap him with my left hand
>he punches me in the stomach as he goes down
>I get up a little bit before him
>go back to my bed
>he gets up and punches me in the face
>tells me that's not cool
>walks away

>I wanted to say that i was proud of you for standing up for yourself before you got to the point that i did with my anger and i just wanted you to know that you aren't alone or something i guess.
Thanks user. It means a lot to me. I'm sorry things got to the point they did. I hope my brother and I get on better terms woth time, because I genuinely don't think he knows how much it bothers me.

Nah fuck that the next time he does that you hurt him bad, my blood is boiling over here.
>thats not cool
this sack of shit needs to be taught what pain is

get something blunt and keep it on you. If he trys this shit again smash him with it, if he pushes forward smash him, if he acts aggressive smash him.
Bullies understand violence not words.

How did your parents react after you beat him senseless with a bat? And how did you get away with shooting him? Was it justified?

>my blood is boiling over here.
Don't be angry for my sake. It's my fault. Please don't get worked up over nothing.
I used to hit him with objects to get him to stop but then once he fully pinned me I had to deal with a lot more pain than usual so I learned to not do that.

You should full on knee him in the balls as hard as possible if he tried to do that stuff again. As other posters have said, this fucking douchebag sounds like the only thing he can understand is pain.

>How did your parents react after you beat him senseless with a bat?
they thought i was a monster for beating him over "pranks" and what not until we got to the hospital and a doctor examined my scars and had a very long conversations with my parents.
After that it was dropped outside of the ocassional joke at our very rare dinner together.
> And how did you get away with shooting him?
in the state i live in if someone enters your dwelling you may legally defend yourself with a firearm. I saw his cars headlights and he started smashing on my door (tore off the screen door and tried to kick the door in), i grabbed my shitty little .22 and gave him a warning. through my window that was already opened.
The moment his arm went through the window i was legally allowed to fire upon him. I put two little rounds in his bicep and one in his cheek. I called the police and informed them that a man was trying to break into my house and i had shot him 3 times with a .22 after he had entered. The officers came and found him bleeding out of his mouth under my window and his friends had crashed into a tree.

Look I get he's acting mean sometimes but don't call him names. It makes me feel bad. I'm not a mean person to him behind his back so I don't want him to be put down like that.

>Don't be angry for my sake. It's my fault. Please don't get worked up over nothing.
no it is not your fault it is HIS FAULT. Holy shit i cant fucking see straight enough to type that i ve had to retype this 3 times.

I'm proud of you user, and I'm glad you're okay. If he does it again make sure to hit him even harder next time

Attached: image.jpg (320x320, 100K)

i guess this didnt really describe the event itself just how i was able to shoot him while having a strong case to defend myself incase charges are presented against me

>be me sitting infront of tv playing dragons dogma
>having fun watching dumbass pawn play catch with a rat due to the weird ai system mimicing whatever you do
>see headlights coming down my driveway, nobody ever comes down my driveway.
>spooked as fuck, afraid its because i didnt leave enough lights on a saturday night which means they are probably robbers coming down the country road looking for old houses to rob
>turn on ALL of my lights, lock all the doors
>someone smashing into my screen door
>its a thief, scared as fuck i dont want to go to jail or die over a fucking thief
>hear a loud bang (which was my screen door falling off its hinges)
>shout out the window at them
>they slamming into the door now and trying to open it
>man hears me shouting and trys to come through the window
>he puts his arm through and i shoulder the .22
>his head pops up and i fire 2 rounds into his arm and one into his face
>it goes quiet
>i call the police and can't even remember my own address i use it so rarely
>finally find my licsence in my pocket and read it off
>describe what happened
>load my second magazine into the .22 and then top off the old mag
>the police finally show up and i refuse to come out until they open the door
>sheriff calms me down while i have enough adrenaline flooding my veins to feel like im having a heart attack
>having a panic attack on top of this thinking im going to die having attacked some stranger who i have now forgotten tried to break into my house.
>find out at the police station i had shot my brother

Holy shit, this thread makes me want to pump fucking iron. I'm sorry that your being bullied by your big brother, that shit is not okay. This shit and cuckshit gets my blood boiling.

I'm happy to hear this all worked out for you in the end. You left out that he tried to break in, "road trip" sounds voluntary.

Why did he drive a state over just to fuck with you? Tweaked out and wanted revenge?

nice dubs
Originality(3)

>dragon's dogma
nice taste user

>Tweaked out and wanted revenge?
pretty much sums it up, my mom says that i ruined him forever after attacking him with the bat. My dad doesn't really care but told me he started doing worse in school after the incident but hell did he do anything about it? Nope! Just kept working the farm!

i should also mention his friends died in the car crash. The passenger survived the crash but died on the way from what my mom told me while she blamed me for putting her special little boy in jail

How much older is he than you? You were 9, what about him?

Based user. As the others said, he might try to escalate shit. Just be prepared to use underhanded tactics like that because at the moment he has an unfair advantage over you. I suggest you bulk up and go to the gym, eventually you'll be on an even playing field and he'll fuck off for good.

Attached: 1533866067972.png (585x470, 25K)

>tfw reading all this succesful stories of anons fighting back
>tfw I have an older brother who was like this until I beat the shit out of him when both of us were underage
>had a recent fight where he threatened me with a bat but managed to beat him again with a folding chair, couple of lessions here and there
>mfw shitty laws cornered me and almost went to jail because hurr durr it was my (!!???) fault that I left unscathed
>mfw dad sided with him
>mfw lost half of my savings in lawyers
Glad you guys solved your cases, mine didn't go as smooth.

To you fucking nigger piece of shit, I'll make you pay for this. Wounds heal, lost time (money earned through years of hard work) however never comes back. Fucking piece of shit when you are at your lowest I'll strike back and make you pay.

Attached: 1531627306634.png (800x720, 414K)

Can hiroshimoot please ban the fifteen year olds who think they're "robots" on this board?

he was 17 when i beat him with a bat at the age of 12. The only reason i was able to do as much damage as i did was because he kept getting caught under his blanket until he couldn't defend himself anymore

To be perfectly frank this is all your mom's fault for making children with two different men and creating a fucked family dynamic in the first place. Selfish bitch.

Thanks
Don't be angry. It's not good
>bulk up and go to the gym
I can't go to the gym. I'm unfortunately an agoraphobic hikki and have no way to get there because I don't have a license.
Sorry man, that shit sucks for real. I'm glad my brother and I don't hate each other like that. Hope it wasn't too much money lost
15+3 and more of a robot than you

What's the deal with the friends and the crash? You haven't really explained anything about it. They were there when your brother tried to break in then drove away or something?

Her first husband was a veteran who shot himself, my dad's first wife was a meth addict. Together using the power of the midwest, I! user! The bitch tittied child was born!

Well in place of the gym you can at least do some work outs in your own home to build up strength. Not ideal but a little can go a long way. Good luck, user.

buy a taser off amazon, hit him with it

All I know is that they left before the police got there and had crashed, i only even know that because my mother told me over the phone.
I really don't know anything about them and i kind of want to keep it that way. My mom uses it to guilt me alot and i don't want to give her ammunition

Also to OP
I am very sorry for attention whoring in your thread, i just now realized what i am doing

>I am very sorry for attention whoring in your thread, i just now realized what i am doing
Not attention whoring it's story sharing, thanks for contributing. A thread isn't a theater woth OP at the stage, It's a discussion and you have a hell of a lot to share.

As a lawyer, I'm sorry about that. It shouldn't cost that much to defend your innocence.

Attached: 1533614534247.png (1920x800, 1.62M)

if a taser is too much, use this
amazon.com/Kivors-Electronic-Rechargeable-Electrical-Cigarettes/dp/B079NKCW95/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1534140029&sr=8-15&keywords=kivors lighter

17, he knew what he was doing and wasn't going to change. You didn't ruin his life, he clearly wasn't right in the head.

>I have literally no money or bank account
>parents would be angry their "mentally ill" son has a taser
>seems like way overkill
I don't know what's going on usually until he grabs me and once he has my arms a taser is as efficient as an apple. It also seems like a bit overkill. He hurts me but I'm not fearing for my life. Worse that ever happened was he accidentally broke a finger. I don't want to hurt him over nothing.

for a man in your situation you are very kind not only to your brother but to others as well. That's probably what makes it hurt the most, christ if i was around i would just give you a really big hug man, im sorry you are going through all this

>Worse that ever happened was he accidentally broke a finger.
i really wish i had enough money to let you move in with me or just fucking anything to get you out

Don't be sorry or sad for me please. I'm fine. Life isn't bad for me, I'm lucky to have what I do.
>i really wish i had enough money to let you move in with me or just fucking anything to get you out
Don't. I'm ok. Plus in the fall he leaves for university and then no one hits me but my parents and that's rare.

>no one hits me but my parents and that's rare
user, you're too pure to be going through this

Attached: 1533628079703.png (700x700, 1.87M)

>Don't. I'm ok. Plus in the fall he leaves for university and then no one hits me but my parents and that's rare.
for the first time since i was 11 i've prayed to god in hopes he will give you luck, love, or just anything to get you out of this.

This.

user you need to get out of that house NOW before you become an irreparable fucked up, depressed soulless husk of a human bean.

Attached: 1532096487436.png (657x527, 206K)

I want to give OP a big hug and tell him everything is going to be okay.

Please please please don't feel bad for me. It's making me cry. I don't want you to feel bad for me, please don't.

You should start working out so when he comes back it won't be so easy to mess with you. Plus it helps get your mind off things.

it felt too good reading that and therefore I don't believe you
sorry but thanks

>user you need to get out of that house NOW
How? I don't have anything. I can't work because I'm stupid and gross looking and get panic attacks outside. I'm lucky for the roof over my head.
Hugs are nice. I'm not good at them though, I hold on for too long and people don't like it.
I don't eat enough food for working out to matter. My parents give me a dinner usually, if not I drink an ensure or two, and that's all I eat most days. I'm too incompetent and lazy to cook for myself.

Just move out of the house

Get a job at a fast food place/graveyard shift at a grocery if you're not good with other people a flat with roommates if it's affordable, if not get a tent and set it up close enough to a truck stop that you'll be able to shower, go from there

sleep in a car if you have one

Anywhere other than my house makes me too anxious to function. I started crying taking the trash cans out last week and beong truly alone scares me much more than getting hit every few weeks outside of summer where it's nearly every day. I'm really not miserable because of the way my family treats me, they're very loving.

Be my sissy boi bf and he'll never bother you again!

Attached: 1524251043866.gif (640x360, 624K)

AND WHAT, GUL'DAN, MUST I GIVE IN RETURN?

Just be my sissyboi bf and cuddle with me user and I'll protect you from bullies

no me pls
or riot

Take good care of OP or the robot defense force will be after you.

No thanks. People always ask me out on Jow Forums but I'm not gay. Sorry. Please don't be disappointed or sad. I'm ugly and boring and stupid.

>but I'm not gay
But user you're a cute betaboi you have to be gay

>you're a cute betaboi
You're mistaken.
>you have to be gay
I'm not gay please stop trying to tell me this it's not true. I have never elicited anything gay and don't understand why everyone takes me for one. I'm not gay please stop trying to hit on me in every thread I create it makes me uncomfortable.

Stop being a faggot and kill him

Attached: 1530947804054m.jpg (1024x1016, 78K)

>cute betaboi
yes
>you have to be gay
here i am
ur dream bf (gf)

This is in no way your fault. He is the aggressor and he is the violent, sadistic piece of shit attacking his little brother for kicks. If your parents won't help you, call the cops on him. You don't need to tolerate abuse. You don't need to remain a victim.

>If your parents won't help you, call the cops on him
And get kicked out. Why would I want to hurt my brother in any way he loves me. I just fuck things up.