I'm really concerned for her. she's not healthy and she's getting worse

I'm really concerned for her. she's not healthy and she's getting worse.

How cnan we save her?

Attached: kfFChkX.jpg (2320x3088, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/r9k/thread/47453671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope this attentionwhore dies

Tell me where you live so I can kill you OP.

She's a histrionic thot. Who cares

no faggot you just want to make a ciara bread and post rares. literally nothing she has recently posted suggests that she's not healthy.

She is fine. She is trying to gain weight and the only thing ever really putting her life in danger was her mental health, and she seems better mentally. Unless you believe the drug memes where you think she actually would be able to pull off being a heroin addict for over two years. She is FINE. And I think you know that. this is all true. We do NOT need a huge thread discussing the health and life of a teenage girl.

I hope she makes the 27 club.

t. Ciara
Kill yourself already you disgusting shitface roast.

>literally nothing she has recently posted suggests that she's not healthy.

She posted a pic this morning and it looked like she was dying. Like a fucking zombie.

What made this girl post a picture of herself on a board like /v/? I think she belongs in /soc/

hey! her boyfriend doesnt want you saying things like that to her!

Attached: F04ABD49-49D5-432F-A14C-3A3A47E85611.jpg (1242x1445, 235K)

its from reddit, /u/ciarasheep is her username.

which picture?

I'd love to get into a fistfight with that fucking literal 30 year old boomer. I'd kick his dusty ass and then some.

it's interesting how she's talking about god now on her reddit account and on her first curiouscat before it was deleted. it's like that user who predicted she would become a conservative christian housewife may be proved correct.

Would you care if she were 10 years older? Stfu you brainlet orbiter, she will survive the opiate epidemic jumping from relationship from relationship with people twice her age until she withers like a weed and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>/v/
GET OFF MY BOARD WHORE, AND GET OFF THIS ONE TOO

hes making stuff up, she wasnt active on any social media this morning. she made a YouTube video and shared it with a few people and she looked alert and healthy

>which picture?
desuarchive is down but i think user means 47454213 in Jow Forums 47453671. thumbnail is @ archived.moe/r9k/thread/47453671

>and she looked alert and healthy
That's not even good news. I wish you queen of /b/r9k/whatever fags would just get colon cancer already.

thats not from this morning. girls look like shit without makeup.

i knew it

postum originarium

Attached: ciaratrump.png (593x78, 6K)

why the fuck are her eyes always dialated like twice the normal size like shes on ecstasy 24/7

She is a junky and is high most of the day.

because she willed herself to be the 3d version of tomoko through magic

no im a druggie for real and nothing does that to my eyes except ecstasy. I smoke pot as soon as I wake up until I pass out in a cloud of smoke, I drink all day and night long, I pop pills as much as I can and my eyes literally never look like that

they are the normal size for a dark room wtf are you talking about?

Tell me this girl isn't a drug addict. She looks like a corpse.

Attached: ciara the corpse.jpg (2160x3840, 1.76M)

dunno could be insomnia

dude you are fucking crazy that is crazy ass drugged out dialation

that corpse look is just from depression and sleep deprivation. every picture she takes is naked or something similar

I think she is a horny slut and those dialated eyes looks like shes on ecstasy 24/7. somehow her brain produces the same chemicals as doing ecstasy

kinda like how skinnyfags are always skinny and zippy. they're brains naturally produce the chemicals found in caffeine and adderral

shes trying (and failing) to look cool. she made a picture from the same set her profile picture on instagram for a bit and she looked a lot more alert.

>I think she is a horny slut and those dialated eyes looks like shes on ecstasy 24/7. somehow her brain produces the same chemicals as doing ecstasy
kek

>horny and dialated pupils
>in that pic her pupils are tiny

ok

i loathe how ciara is now, shes fucking awful looking
old ciara is best ciara

Attached: 14830428688511.jpg (960x1280, 157K)

she thrives on these threads and the attention you pay to her, even if she pretends to hate it and loathe you guys. she needs you losers and she knows it. just stop fucking talking about her.

>Unless you believe the drug memes where you think she actually would be able to pull off being a heroin addict for over two years.

She's done everything, but she's a consistent opioid user.

Attached: 1494007771725.png (869x692, 330K)

>We do NOT need a huge thread discussing the health and life of a teenage girl
u r right

Attached: 54y56uy.png (306x288, 187K)

imagine sucking this hard at goikng to sleep bahahahahahahhahahahahaha

you are posting a cap from a reddit post before she even used Jow Forums, how does that prove she is a consistent opiate user?

i see you saw my /v/ thread. i want to spread her to other boards but it never works but they just think that she is ugly.

she has more liver spots than queen mum

Does anyone have the curious cat where she explains her two suicide attempts in detail?

more old ciara lol

Attached: 83A6F4CD-4D3B-410C-BD88-31F3DB8CEC51.jpg (960x1280, 336K)

Likewise. I hope they all fucking die.

why do girls have to age??

Attached: 4E8DEF4B-A733-4E32-8785-0B82EA85882A.jpg (1536x2048, 627K)

I will never find a girl that looks like her
That makes me really sad
It also makes every girl i meet disappointing in comparison

more rare ciaras pls!!

ciara had such cute legs :(

is she a hooker yet? would pay a decent amount to tap that

I will post rare 18 year old Ciara feet in exchange for the video of her crying and apologizing after her omegle nudes were identified and spread