Why haven't you tried getting rid of all that nasty testosterone that's poisoning your body?

Why haven't you tried getting rid of all that nasty testosterone that's poisoning your body?

Attached: 1532975398794.png (860x621, 395K)

if i ever thought i was becoming as mentally ill as you i would just kill myself straight away.

wanting to be young and attractive is a lot of things, but "mentally ill" is not one of them

By low testosterone do you mean traps? Lol, traps are horny as hell and age like milk, they look like men in drag by 30

you aren't young or attractive and you never will be.

I like my testosterone, but I really really want a low testosterone male. id love some hairless wide hipped little fuck toy

hi foxworth

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-10-20_at_10.19.12_PM.png (334x296, 134K)

I'm pretty sure I have low test and I'm none of these things.
Not super low test, but below average maybe.
Oh well.

because i want to conquer society, not let society conquer me

also i want to attract women not men

Being a man is being conquered by society.

Imagine being an ugly expendable person who is only as good as he is able to provide for a woman.

Going agains your biology is the definition of mental illness

wtf I want less testosterone now

Attached: 1494550027508.jpg (416x421, 55K)

>looking young even at old age
I spit water on my keyboard from reading this one
women are well known for turn into a monstrosity in their early 30s
man are actually the good looking ones at older age

reminder: if you drink estrogen you're accelerating your aging process. gonna age like a banana now buddy, congrats. it's no wonder they kill themselves before 30 out of desperation

I would unironically castrate myself if it was easy and there was no risk of death. I can understand people liking high test but it's not for me.

Projection

You are conquered by society. You didnt grow up wanting to be a little faggot getting rammed in the ass by other men. Low self esteem causes by bullying and low social status made you into that person. Society already conquered you and castrated you. Now you're trying to convince other men that being castrated is good so you wont be alone with your problem, and by becoming a majority you wont be ostracized anymore for being a little faggot.

>if it was easy
Elastrators are pretty easy to use
>no risk of death
alright you got me there
I'd watch over you and make sure you stayed safe and alive

Women too
Men dont have to live in the dichotomy if they have working intelligence and motivation

Easiest way is to inject alcohol into your balls. If you don't do it right you risk infection, it's better to chemically castrate yourself with cypro.

Stop blaming posts you don't like on names you picked out of a hat. Half the people here are fags. Are you going to use each of their names in sequence until there's no one left?
Fuck off.

Attached: angry pilot.jpg (480x360, 26K)

t. foxworth

>body and mind at peace

Trannies are complete psycho nutjobs. They have like 60& suicide rates. mtf should be actively discouraged.

>not wanting to look like Aniki

OP is a fag

Attached: aniki.jpg (739x1219, 166K)

You're at a disadvantage here: I know I'm not him, because I'm not, which means that I can be reasonably certain that everything else you're saying is also bullshit.

no one likes that shit except sadomasochists and tumblr queers

I hope this is a troll you fucking faggot

Go buy some stockings and hang yourself with tme