VEGAN GENERAL

judging meatcucks edition

Thread for everyone participating and interested in the healthiest, environmental friendliest and only morally acceptable diet.

Veganism lowers the risk of cancer and heart disease, doesn't damage the environment as much as eating rotten corpses and drinking fluid hormones and vegans on average live the longest and have the highest IQ.

There is absoutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet.

Only civil discussion allowed. No meatcuck flamebaiting.

Attached: 1497375005681.jpg (2100x2100, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11172519/Vegetarians-have-much-lower-sperm-counts.html
discord.gg/ujXAaav
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=5q5JukUxlC0
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low quality bait

Attached: 037BF562-455C-461B-BFC8-24772BBBE008.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

I don't know why people don't look at a whole food plant based diet with an open mind. You can dislike vegans without disliking the diet. That's what I do

I actually carry around a point-and-shoot film camera, and regularly take pictures of people in public to add to my own cringe compilation. I make sure the flash is on and say "SNAP" when I do it.
The following is a list of situations in which I've added people to my cringe compilation:

1. A man I was secretly watching at the gym was unable to complete a full set during his workout (I was counting) and at an unimpressive weight no less.
2. An elderly woman on the bus dropped her change while attempting to pay for a ticket.
3. The gentleman making my sandwiches at subway had to ask for clarification no less than 3 times during the sandwich creation process.
4. My waitress became visibly upset after I refused to tip her for providing merely adequate service. I should not be forced to provide additional compensation regardless of the amount of food she served me and the time I spent dining.
5. I regularly pretend to add women to my cringe compilation when in actuality I am taking pictures of their feet.
6. You made this thread.

The picture I've included with my post is Charizard, he is my favorite Pokemon and is NOT in my cringe compilation.

Attached: D4F2B37F-6F63-4DAB-B083-C01036F3E81F.png (200x169, 42K)

Post body

I am seriously considering taking a pic of my next shit and just upload it in this thread.

Im so happy you idiots will die out.

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11172519/Vegetarians-have-much-lower-sperm-counts.html

Attached: Ron.gif (500x204, 439K)

>tfw you get so out of touch with the nature, you think you know better than all the human history and evolution
>tfw you make killing another animal bad thing because you don't like spilling blood but without realising that this is how nature worked for millions of years.

I really hate people who think they know better than entire human population that come before them. Killing if its beneficial to us is completely natural.

And wanting to live to your 90's is absolutely degenarate. You will be a anchor to your loved ones and if you are at 80-90 and still have obligations to other people, your life was a waste anyway.

>healthiest
Not inherently.
>environmental friendliest
Mostly true. I don't think people truly understand how shitty factory farms are on the environment (easily Googleable). Sure, you can eat meat without factory farming, but the livestock sector would not be profitable at anywhere near the same scale.
>only morally acceptable diet
Completely true, as long as you value the lives of animals.

If you say you value the lives of animals, you have to also care about the cows and chickens being treated worse than shit and not just the cute cats and dogs that you and your friends have as pets. It's pretty stupid to tolerate morally reprehensible things as long as you're not directly causing or seeing it.

Of course, if you say you don't value the lives of animals, you're probably just wrong, because that would mean you'd be okay with your cute cats and dogs being tortured for fun.

post body.

How can meatcucks even compete?

Attached: 1533922516472.png (800x800, 524K)

>he think he's people

Attached: 08f4752426b2f2fc43ae93c6c66c9808580f107a9662325b04a3a31954bf1656.png (500x443, 230K)

Anyone got any good bean related recipes? Macros on them look good but I haven't made a satisfying meal with they yet. Best was rice, beans, crushed tomatoes and an assortment of my favorite spices, it was good but I can't eat the same thing every day.

daily reminder that durianrider is right about literally everything

You must be absolutely retarded if it takes you one hour to fry 5 eggs and bacon

>if you say you don't value the lives of animals, you're probably just wrong, because that would mean you'd be okay with your cute cats and dogs being tortured for fun

If you care about animals, not eating animals makes barely any difference to the actual state of affairs. You still (with your own words)
>tolerate morally reprehensible things as long as you're not directly causing or seeing it.
- animals are still getting slaughtered/tortured en masse, same as you giving up on sweets won't bankrupt the sweet-making giants.
The "moral" path would be to become an environmental terrorist - and this WILL involve human victims in one form or another (e.g. people working at factories losing jobs and not being able to send their kids to school) or join a political movement (and those tend to be corrupt and hugely inefficient at actually getting things done) etc.

What? Do you want us to eat them while they're alive? Just lop off a leg while they scream? How about we do like the chinese, wrap their organs in wet cotton and cook their body and eat them alive?

>these measurements
Dohohohoho

>no flamebait
>opens thread with bait image

He reminds me of this retard.

Attached: absolute state of fit.png (1174x929, 122K)

Attached: 1527913315246.png (400x400, 22K)

I agree with most of what you said until the environmental terrorism part.
Any individual vegan's impact on the livestock sector as a consumer is negligible, you're right. I suppose they do it less for change and more for a cleaner conscience, or something like that.

you know animals still suffer even without humans interracting right?
> It's pretty stupid to tolerate morally reprehensible things as long as you're not directly causing or seeing it.
So we kill every predator in the world ?

Attached: 1520167848056.jpg (637x627, 63K)

>you know animals still suffer even without humans interracting right?
That's natural. It happens when the animals are living free. It's different from being born to a cage and being tortured for your whole life.

I'm sorry if you can't see the difference here.

>because some suffering exists this permits all kinds of suffering

remember to sage all vegan propaganda shill threads

>There is absoutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet.

Ok. No Vitamins (not natural.)

How am I getting my daily recommended dose of complex b vitamins? How about Selenium? Taurine?

Ya I'll just sit here and wait.

Surely there will be a logical answer.

why ?
are they huge ? or are they floaters ?
lately I've been killing it . ive been producing average size floaters . they are also no wipers . I do wipe but there is no mess . I am tempted to show fit my grand turds. but I never do .

Attached: 1531337294633.png (998x1140, 243K)

>Ok. No Vitamins (not natural.)
Is buying food from shop natural? is dricing a car natural? Is getting water from the sink natural?

Do you live in the past, bro? If we want to advance as a humans, we can use science.

insect are animals too
>In just the licence plates, 3.3 billion bugs are killed per month. The front of the car is at least forty times as large as the surface of the plate. This means that cars hit around 133 billion insects every month. In half a year, that is 800 billion insects
stop using cars then

Attached: 19d7436e41462f8d88c5e4037056b5ad.jpg (500x551, 44K)

nice

how long you guys been vegan?

I actually like the diet, but I find vegans hilarious and mock them all the time.

Especially the frail looking ones.

More on topic, any great recipes? I made a ridiculously good lentil/black bean soup that was thick enough to be used as a sauce for quinoa, I'd like more on that track (high protein, lotsa everything else as well).

you guys realize fertilizer to grow fruit and vegetables is often animal manure right?
you guys know industrial farming kills insects and small field animals right?
you guys know it takes more energy to build your cars and electrical appliances than it does to grow a single cattle which would be enough to feed you for a year right?

spacing really does check out

Imagine beign this teiggered and defensive. Ya dude and not eating animal products and using all of that you name is better than not doing it like you .

Attached: 1533222401133.jpg (599x563, 69K)

Watch hot for food.

Love for everyone

Attached: PilafsDream.png (640x480, 239K)

better by what metric? you are still encouraging the death of animals while being vegan. you are still using tons of energy and therefore contributing to pollution. you would be better off living more naturally by using less electricity and eating local traditional products than by being a western vegan consumerist.

all those vegans who eat exotic fruits flown in from across the world by express jets grown in fields that used to be forests which got chopped down for profit make me laugh.

bottom line is most vegans (those who don't eat local traditional products and restrict electricity use) are doing it to trick themselves and others into thinking they are virtuous and healthy, rather than actually trying to be healthy and responsible.

>The mental gymnastics of a carnist

why are you assuming it's mental gymnastics? refusing to judge my points seriously and instead attacking me by clumsily assuming my intentions is a mistake.

most vegans are unable to maintain their diet longterm because it is so restrictive. you'll either have to adapt and adjust, or just switch to another meme diet. you'd be surprised how many vegans switched to eating diets that include meat because of their lack of energy caused by deficiencies. the more immature and impulsive ones like youtube vegans go from one extreme to another and go full 'carnivore'.

a single blue whale eats 40,000,000 krill per day.
14,600,000,000 per year.

Humans need to step up our game, we are only as good as 3.8 blue whales.

I have been vegan for about 1.5 years, and i still refuse to associate with other vegans and activists. They are just too fucking toxic.

>56 trillion
Horseshit.
That would be roughly 7400 animals per year per human or 20.25 animals per day.

>he isn't on the Two Dozen Chickens A Day diet

>meatcuck
lmao I love that inferiority complex name-calling, like blacks calling whites colonizers, or dyel's calling fit people meatheads etc

this is a joke, right?
this
>1 hour prep
??
>32g protein (better to have less at breakfast due to protein overhydration aneemia)
??
>Slows down heart rate by 50%
??
>220 calories more
Better obviously
>way easier to make
In conclusion, bacon and eggs are faster, easier, better and more filling.

The vegan chicks I've known are a bit crazy and I assume the men are onions af. So yeah, I don't associate with them either.

I dislike the whole dichotomy between vegans and what is needed to maintain a healthy diet for them:

>It's natural, whole foods unlike the cancerous meat industry!
>injects himself with synthetic hormones, takes 12 pills a day and eats horrific frankenfoods like 'tofu burgers'.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>two strawman for the price of one

Mirrors don't judge, they just show you what you're looking at.

Are you really saying vegans aren't sanctimonious and judgemental pricks who need to supplement a dozen deficiencies caused by their diet?

most obvious samefag ever

>who need to supplement a dozen deficiencies caused by their diet?
[Citation Required]

Only two are mine. Stay mad faggot

>muh epik witty greentext reply
also close enough you colossal fucktard lmao
stay mad

>protein overhydration

Attached: 1442989145836.jpg (365x450, 47K)

Attached: daamn.jpg (742x1138, 24K)

>6000000000000000 gorillion animals are killed every second
BRUTAL

Attached: 108134943352k821569.jpg (352x550, 30K)

Pretty much every diet is deficient in something, just take a multivitamin whether you are vegan or not.
I am not even vegetarian but damn some meat eaters get way to defensive about veganism.

vegans are species cucks. prove me wrong

>doesn't include B vitamin RDA
>vegan shit has no zinc
>no cholesterol
>high in PUFAs
>low protein
>not enough calories to get big
Enjoy your nogainz and notest you grass munching sodomite

>he doesn't eat 20 whole chickens per day

>32g

Attached: kek.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

Why is it that every vegan I have met in real life is morbidly obese from potatoes and bread or horribly underweight and pale.

>unironically using the word "toxic"
you have more in common with those guys than you realize, namely you're a numale

Join discord.gg/ujXAaav

Thanks for the advertisement OP

Attached: jasonjob_v1.png (876x634, 847K)

Attached: sausage fest.png (467x604, 350K)

>Because murder happens in Chicago, it's okay for me to keep murdering my neighbors
Do you base all of your moral decisions on the actions of wild animals?

Oh look. This argument again
>I need to kill animals because my phone thirsts for blood

Attached: Million Calories.png (698x354, 21K)

Where do you get your potassium?

>Meatcucks

Attached: 1533502296744.png (576x507, 59K)

Why are the vegan's arms so long?

It's because he has no style

from your moms butthole

Attached: 1531271630602.png (563x542, 157K)

I know it's bait but I agree, fuck cars. Cities should be designed around walking like in preindustrial times

>vegans on average live the longest and have the highest IQ.
You would be right, if only you weren't wrong.
PESCATARIANS live the longest.
It's obvious, really. Vegan food has shit omega-3s, and when it has some it's mostly ALAs, not EPAs or DHAs.
If you want vegan EPA/DHAs, you gotta eat algae. A ton of algae. So many it's probably toxic from all the other shit they have that you need in small amounts only.

not from bread and potatoes, it's from all the vegan fries and oils

>shakshuka
some fucking pajeet nigger dish? No thanks fag

shit meatcucks say:
>all that my body needs is in a piece of rotting dead cow flesh
>plants are full of antinutrients *engorges himself on 4000 kcal to have barely enough energy throughout the day*
>muh keto ancestors
>I sure do love gobbling down milky puss leaking from dirty cow udders
>veganism is unnatural *goes shopping for antibiotics ridden rotting flesh packaged in plastic*
>fats are good for you, carbs are the real racists
>muh sugar lobby
>my brain needs dietary cholesterol *frantically researchs flat earth and sungazing*
>fibers are non-essential *forcefully squeezes out rabbit turds once a week*
>the lack of this one easily supplementable vitamin B12 will kill you
>btw your body cant absorb B12 from supplements, only from rotting meat or milky puss ;-)
>uhmm did you know carots dont actually have vitamin A?
>haha, why would you eat algae- *has problems swallowing from enlarged thyroid due to iodine deficiency*
>my body needs cholesterol from foo- *dies from heart attack*

Attached: meatcucks.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

cult diet: the thread

based and redpilled
and
repilled

Attached: 15357105125151031505387.jpg (2100x2100, 480K)

HE HAS NO GRACE

k ill just start walking to job sites 50+ miles away while carrying ~300lbs tools and 600lbs+ of materials cause "fuck cars"

Attached: 1533702889163.jpg (768x960, 82K)

Don't you fucking love science?
You are literally being memed into this abhorent diet just so that big pharma and farming interests can profit from you becoming a malnourished slave.
Not everything "science" says is actually good or true, ancient wisdom beats "science" on many things.

Primer on 'Veganism 101.

A 'how to' if you will. Ignore meat Cucks, veganism is the most complete nutritional diet ever devised:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

vegan is not healthier but come to that conclusion on your own, and at least you don't associate with them

get paid 1 dollar to watch a 4 minute video

Ever notice that vegan activists are easily the most annoying people on earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=5q5JukUxlC0

that's a b-b-b-billion my boy

>Low-fat low-carb diet that’s high in protein, fiber, and vitamins
>Trendy with cardiobunnys and celebrated across social media
>Jow Forums hates it because it doesn’t kill enough animals
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 623BC86E-664D-4751-987F-993DA57C3D6F.gif (210x130, 703K)

Which diet are you talking about brogan?

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Vegetarianism a best diet c:

(You) should stop posting

newfag

animals are here to be killed, faggot

Attached: 1381101544612.jpg (2816x2112, 1.21M)

The meat tastes better when it has been farm cured with pain and suffering, quit being a pussy bitch.

Killing animals is fun and natural. Ever hunt a deer and eat the nice warm vension? It is an orgasmic feeling eating a rare venison burger. And drinking the blood of the deer to wash it all down. Quit being a faggot.