Why wont men just admit that theyre much more shallow than women?

Why wont men just admit that theyre much more shallow than women?

Attached: 0C7EE12E-8EF1-48C5-A18E-0F584588EFF5.jpg (750x842, 136K)

Don't succumb to illusion. All human beings are equally trash.

There is nothing better going on on the board so I will respond to your bait, just know that nobody is actually going to fall for this.

We could strawman the same way:
Girls: I want a tall guy with a mysterious backstory, handsome face, great body with huge arms, a great career and a giant dick
Guys: I just want her to have a normal BMI
Girls: woooowwwwwww guys are so disgusting they have such high standards of women beauty at every size

>guys sure are terrible, right ladies?

>Fuckboy mystery meat (Arab?) trying to GET DA COOCHIE off Twitter by posting pointless strawman arguments
Pathetic. That gay fucking haircut too. Shameful.

I love how manlets always get the short end of the stick. I don't know why society hasn't euthanized us already.
Well I guess it is because they need to keep us around as entertainment.

>I love how manlets always get the short end of the stick.
Ugly women do too.

I have seen a lot more ugly women with attractive men than I have seen short men with attractive or taller women in real life.

Who cares? Honestly? What the fuck is the point of threads like this

ive seen the complete opposite.
I saw two ugly asian manlets with tall blonde chicks on campus the other month.

Guys care more about huge arms and giant dicks than most girls do.

Like everyone is pretty trash and most have high standards. The people on here especially have these high standards to the point where they'll remain alone.

On that note, I have only ever seen one AMWF couple in my life, and a lot of Asians live here. The guy was obscenely rich looking so I assume that may have played a part. A lot of VERY rich Asian men are probably gonna start looking for foreign wives in the coming years.

im in high school idiot.
>inb4 underage ban
I turned 18, chill out.

The same as every twitter or other social media screencap thread
>normalfags are evil, see! never leave your room!

Yes thats exactly what all guys and girls want. This argument is too well thought out. God damnit

Real talk, both are shallow, both would prefer to date up, and both are generally horrible. Albeit, all of these are for different reasons

>Teenagers can't be from rich families
?

>men are so shallow they're using ur and u and other ironic text to get more tweets
i hate twitter so much

You can manage your bodys distribution of fat and muscle, you can't just increase your height as easily.

Fat distribution in breasts/butt along with a beautiful face is based almost entirely on your genetics

It's redundant nonsense. Jow Forums threads are the same things over and over and over again
>women ree
>normalfags ree
Doesn't it get boring?

Tell that to the fat girls with small breasts and huge bellies or girls with fat faces with a normal sized body.

>disregarding an entire person because you want to wear heels

Attached: 1527228605545.png (482x427, 79K)

how do you know they were dating?

Re-read the tweet.
Guys NEED a caricature of hot bodied pretty faced Stacy as his lover.
Girls would PREFER a guy taller than her but its not necessarily a requirement.

At the end of the day, men are shallow

>twitter post was made by a guy
every fucking time

>You can manage your bodys distribution of fat
No you cant. If that was the case every trap would have a juicy fat ass and nice thighs.

They were holding hands and kissed at one point.

I have a Filipino friend, maybe like 5'5 with a 6'0 blonde gf. Her family even pays for their vacation and shit. I dunno how he does it, I guess he's just funny and shit.

Guys lust over women with these traits because they have an active sexuality, females have a passive sexuality. If a girl even acts a level of cute/or feminine and is average or even moderately attractive this is enough to attract 5/10 to 10/10 men easily. If they want to spoil the guy they're with they go to the gym and work out essentially ONE muscle group (ass/thighs). In contrast, guys cannot 1) be short 2) be weird 3) be awkward or unsuccessful 4) be even slightly unattractive unless they have a combination of many traits despite this 5) lack confidence 6) lack direction. All of these traits women take primary interest in are tertiary at best for men or can even be seen as endearing and lovely on a woman. If women are judged to the same standards men are in the society we live in that wants to try and push this standardization, then obviously women have easier lives.

only if you assume the tweet contains factual information and not just the opinions of some guy
why do you assume the tweet is true?