What the hell are "incels" and why is it now a movement? Are there incels here or any where else on Jow Forums...

What the hell are "incels" and why is it now a movement? Are there incels here or any where else on Jow Forums? Are there certain characteristics to a incel different from a NEET?

Attached: 1533964741701.jpg (750x1051, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Virginity. Now gtfo off my board, this thread is white tier quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0&t=2s

HBO?

No it isnt you fucking faggot. You get off my board you dumb subhuman nigger

Go to incels.me or r/braincels
Ask them yourself

uh. Ok. Umm.. so.. hes just an average guy without the having sex a few times a year

sounds very profound

uh ok... Joey is from r9k

Attached: 1533968153436.webm (640x480, 1.27M)

Define "movement".
Its a meaningless word to me.

What the hell is a "movement" in this context?
Doesn't a movement imply some sort of collective social goal?

>What the hell are "incels"
people who want but can't get laid
>why is it now a movement
I wouldn't call it a movement, it just gained a lot of traction because of the canadian guy who ran over some people and posted on facebook about the incel revolution.
>Are there incels here or any where else on Jow Forums
Sure
>Are there certain characteristics to a incel different from a NEET
Neet is someone not in education or work.
An incel is someone who can't get laid. You can be incel and still go to college or have a job. In the same way that you can be a neet and still have sex (which is very unlike, but still).

But these guys in this video just sit on the internet all day

Its not like you can't be both incel and neet at the same time, but not all incels are neets and not all neets are incels. Its just that there's a huge overlap for obvious reasons.

Any female incels in this place?

Attached: 1533965153376.jpg (600x480, 49K)

okay i am gonna be really curious about this sort of thing

Why are normies so perplexed by this?
Since the dawn of man there has always been a population of rejects that never got chosen by females to procreate.
No wonder incels create an online community, normals are so distracted by their lives that they become unaware about so much of the natural order.

Hell I'd fuck her

fuck her right in the pussy

Incel was/is reddit bullshit that's now spread out into the real world where normalfags have taken the definition and skewed it to fit anyone and anything.

In short it's not a "thing" or a "movement" but since it's a trendy way of labeling your classic virginal loser it's going to self-perpetuate

the incel "movement" is the lefts dying breath at clickbait media to instill fear yet again towards women.
I miss the days where you could just be a permavirgin loser and you would just be left alone
what the fuck happened.

damn those are some nice tits

>What the hell are "incels" and why is it now a movement?
They're Redditors. It isn't a movement but the media is making them seem like they are one. It's more like a group identity. They're NOT the same as robots or neets

I'm an incel. It's not a movement, that normies are trying to turn it into. There are no protests, there are plenty of guys that can't get laid, and I don't have anything in common with them.

I think incels should offer each other advice, but that's it, we don't get along with normies or anyone in society, we have to live our life alone and try to enjoy it like the MGTOW guys do, I admire them, because they actually can enjoy being alone, unlike incels.

They're mostly fakers there, it attracts fakecels who pretend to be incel for attention, like their narcisistic or something, real incels, just live their life alone and don't want to be bullied by normies, I just want a basic job like stacking shelves at supermarket and come home and play games, I know the life of a Chad or normie isn't possible for me.

why are you considered an incel? What makes you fit into that distinction? just curious

30 yr old virgin who still lives with my parents.
Most incels are fake though and are only teenagers or in their early twenties, I think you have to be atleast a 25 yr old virgin to be considered an incel.

Butterface though :/

yeah that is ridiculous that teens or early 20s aged people are considered incel a lot. Seems like something they would grow out of soon enough

Have you made efforts to get laid a lot?

>What the hell are "incels" and why is it now a movement?
Incel simply means "INvoluntary CELibacy". It was never and is currently not a movement. They are simply sexually undesirable people that want to have sex but are circumstantially forbidden (whatever those circumstances may be that make them unattractive to their prefered sex)

>Are there incels here or any where else on Jow Forums?
This board is ridden with them.

>Are there certain characteristics to a incel different from a NEET?
They are by no means the same thing, but one and another often go hand-in-hand as women are attracted to men not only for physical attributes but financial and social as well. NEET means Not in Education Employment, or Training.

hey theres pros and cons of everyone im just desperate enough to overlook the cons

as would i, def user

wow an actual non normie seems like theres fewer of us every day...

Incel is just mental state. I doubt they would get better if they'd get sex from hooker.

incels are a dangerous movement of male virgins or at least thats what the pretend to be in reality they are cultists who are lead by a leader called sam hyde, the hard core followers of these cultists live in tunnel complexes like pic related, and they are everywhere it is too late

Attached: 1533974059807.jpg (923x619, 136K)

right you are m'man

incelitious group?

Attached: 1534143713349.jpg (960x720, 161K)

dont think you know what incels are fucknut

>the best loser they could find was this guy

did they even try looking, I could find a better loser in ten seconds

Attached: file.png (611x923, 473K)

Go ahead and Search for "why I left incels". Lots of ex incels that quit it, more every day.

I'm an incel. it literally has nothing to do with NEET's it's just a guy who won't ever get laid because women hate him for whatever reason.

Because he never tries. And on the rare occasion he talks to girls he screams at them angrily. Of course it's women's fault they don't want to fuck him.

Incels would never gf a below average non-white fembot like me.
All of them are volcels in denial, with unbelievably high standards.

>tfw no qt incel gf

Attached: 1533979169334.jpg (249x250, 5K)

put a bag on her head and i could easily fuck that

Attached: 1447588740382.png (665x1145, 126K)

Because it's a new word people use when they pretend to care about a subject because it's the new cool thing.

They don't want to pick some fat neckbeard, everyone already hates them. They want to go after the average guys. Get the normies to hate anybody even slightly awkward to further destroy social cohesion and the family unit.

there's literally no black women where I live. I maybe see one once a month...

or any other non-white, whatever. I do see more asians though.

incenceinceince

I want joey's boypussy

are modern women that messed up?

fuckj iam siod drunk-- ho do ifuck ani inceel/?

You can't fuck an incel. They refuse sex outright when offered.

one thing that pisses me off about the incel "community" is how...its a dead end community. they don't offer help, they don't offer advice and they don't really attempt to progress. what they do is make some shitty bait memes, screech about women 24/7 and end up becoming pretty stale. this bandwagon should have died out by now.

incels are all volcels bc necrophilia is a thing

>muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (6.42% content).

Attached: Joker-Arkham-City.jpg.optimal.jpg (700x394, 37K)

They've become more well-publicized lately, some company will start aiming products at them eventually.

Incels are all volcels because they are entitled lying lazy sacks of shit.

newfag lurk moar lulz

Why do you say that?
Originally not original

It's projecting.
Always projecting.
It's tiresome that they always talk about the group. Always have "academia" get their input on what is wrong with them. Nobody asks incels (or who they claim to be) WHY they are like that.
>They are dangerous to women
Are they? Why? What? How? Don't they sit on their ass 24/7 as you just claimed posting on Jow Forums and holding "bad" opinions?
Isn't fear something personal and subjective? If you fear that men might attack you at any given time, why is that on men, and not on you? If I fear a group of refugees might attack me, I'm somehow the racist one and have to "check myself" or something. If I fear for the future of society and the direction it's taking, I'm somehow the issue. But if someone is afraid of me, because I go to the store and buy groceries because I am a man, that's also on me and I have to just know how to "treat people with respect" and "be a decent person".
It's this whole wall-setup that infuriates me, "they" (outspoken people on the left side) always talk about dialogue, but in reality all they do is monologue and entitlement to how other people should act, and how they should feel and mean.
It has reached this bizarre public idea that if you are of the wrong side, you are wrong as a person and that makes you bad. And who wants to listen to a bad guy?

Not to mention that, women especially, have this emergency button where they can appeal to emotions. So if you're talking about a political topic, and you disagree, just turn on the tear-canal, and that makes you the bad guy because "see how sad she is, you're a jerk".

Incels are just a new brand of failed normies.

Another thing.
Notice the person they found in OP. He's not ugly or really unattractive. He's even spending most of his time moderating or participating a fucking video chat with what seems to be up to 10 people on Discord.
>They are conspiring and spreading toxic ideology online and in private communities
Way to subtly imply this assumption as truth.

What I find weird is that all these supposed lonely people, the "bad people of society" , the losers, the anxious and depressed seem everything but that. Where's the loser who has nothing going for him? No education, no job, no experience, no network, no social contact outside of a cashier or delivery guy.
I wouldn't even consider myself to be the biggest loser, but every time I see someone talk about something I experience, they have the rest in order.

Identity politics are trendy nowadays so some virgins wanted a piece of the pie. Nothing to do with NEETs