There's nothing physically stopping you from taking your eyeball out right now

>there's nothing physically stopping you from taking your eyeball out right now

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (394x550, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a19179723/kaylee-muthart-eye-gouge-crystal-meth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, the moment you touched it it would start hurting as fuck and you would start crying and wouldn't be able to do it, don't worry you're fine

Theres also nothing stipping you from chopping your dick off

STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>there's nothing physically stopping you from reaching under your rib cage and pulling it open

Attached: 25e.png (680x677, 451K)

my strength desu

Attached: 1533820581588.png (2440x1768, 204K)

>There is nothing stopping you from stabbing your windpipe, killing yourself within minutes.

Attached: KAGAMI.png (480x270, 190K)

Expect the innumerable layers of fat protecting them

as a skelly reading this was truly horrifying.

Are you that fucking guy from last month that lead the whole board on for hours about how you were going to remove your own eye but pussied out?

>nothing stopping you from twisting your peepee and tugging as hard as you can

oh no no nooooo

>there is nothing stopping you from bending your fingers back until they snap at the knuckle

>there is nothing stopping you from going outside and fixing your life right now

Attached: 1484772960447.jpg (246x232, 4K)

>there's nothing stopping you from cleaning your room

Attached: hFgCk3x.jpg (800x400, 17K)

I have no strength. I could not do it.

>being a fatass
i can literally stick eight fingers under my ribs, creating a firm grasp on them

>realized there was nothing physically stopping me from jumping off the bridge overlooking the valley as I was riding my bike on it earlier this night

I became so fucking nervous at that point and shouted "FUCK". Heights scare the shit out of me

No that was me I think. I tried to pull it out but you have to crush it to get it out of the socket with your hands. It hurts about as bad as crushing one of your own nuts so I pussied out and that eye was swollen and red for a week.

Youre still a fucking schitzo dumbass. Take your fucking pills

If I was schizo I would do ridiculous things but I don't.

can't I have ligma which messes my arms up

What's ligma? Never heard of it.

Theres nothing stopping you from breathing manually and blinking manually and losing the game and your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond to this post.

you're a whore and i despise you for making this post

You're a dirty fucking bastard you know that?

Go back to Facebook

Oregalilalo

You suck dicks all day every day

>there's nothing stopping you from buying a shotgun and slaughtering people in a gun free zone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Except triggered fight or flight responses, limited beliefs and subconcious body language which take years to repair

+1 to incel watch list

Yes, there is, there is a whole net of filaments running trough my body that transmit an electrical current to my brain in when receiving damage, and this current is then processed in specific areas of my brain sending back a negative feedback in the area in which the damage is taking place

There are chemicals in my brain preventing me from doing it.

This can be screwed with with drugs, so that people can maim themselves without even understanding the reality of what they're doing.

Recently this girl ripped her eyeballs out on meth.

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a19179723/kaylee-muthart-eye-gouge-crystal-meth/

Attached: muthart.png (1092x796, 903K)

But drugs are for doctors or niggers, was she blacked?

You need some heIp man.

lligma fUCKING DICK LMAAAAAAAAAO GOT HIM

Why? I'm just as if not more sane than other people because I chose to not do it. Most people don't even consider doing it so you have no real way of knowing if they would as they've never been tested.

bad post I do not like it, suck me off cunt

Attached: eddown.png (255x240, 95K)

>there's nothing stopping you from snapping one of your fingers
it's amazing how fragile life is sometimes

>bullies break my arm 3 times in elementary school
>literally snaps in half the third time
>both ankles weak from severe slrains
>have phobia of body giving out at any moment
>Can't lift weights because I'm scared my bones will give out

Thats right cucks, keep the (You) train coming

Attached: 1533966110160.png (247x246, 71K)

There is nothing stopping you from getting naked, breaking in to your neighbours house and raping them.

Attached: comment_FLRivkEdjsm3Z4qZpMXjLcxKSvIYHakr.jpg (815x1000, 268K)

>just gave as many (you)s as (you) got that easily
You bozo

A gun is
And my neighbor is a 70 year old man

Why do all the pretty ones ruin themselves

Attached: 1533780232386.png (321x339, 11K)

There are no "choices" in a deep sense. Only in a pragmatic sense. Free will isn't real.

The fact that it got to the point where you were about to pull out your own eyeball means you are not mentally healthy.

I often think about just how easy it would be to rape and murder. it's actually ridiculous how easy it would be

No I'm definitely mentally healthy. Psychiatrists told me I would never be able to function off meds but look at me now. They're full of crap.

>look at me now

A guy who came absurdly close to ripping his own eyeball out before his self-preservation mechanisms kicked in. You're not making a strong case.

You shouldn't even be thinking about ripping your eyeball out, much less actually getting close to doing it. This in and of itself shows that something's not right.

oh yeah they're making a movie about you user, it's called Glass
never knew it was a true story
joking aside I've never broken a bone in my body
but all my disabilities have been mental

>look at me now

Im sorry to tell you this, user. But youre so crazy that you dont realize how crazy you are. Much like a dementia or Alzheimers patient. You have my pity.

There are very few recorded people who have done that. I would be in niche articles and newspapers instead of the fucking nobody I am now. I'm just a big pussy. Pussy isn't a treatable mental illness.

Homeboy, 99% of people do not know who Christine Muthart is. She tore out both her eyeballs. Now what's she got going for her? A few articles about her THAT SHE CAN'T EVEN READ. Not tearing out your own eyeball doesn't mean you were a pussy--it means that you were a little less crazy than crazy enough to do it.

You're not well in your head bro.

No I used to volunteer for those with dementia and was in the psych ward with crazy people. I'm not like that. I can think and act along lines of reason. I can also speak very clearly to people which crazy people can't.

user
all you seek is attention
some form of validation for the lackluster life you've lived till now
there are better ways to find validation that some shitty local news paragraph about a man that pulled out his eye
btw I'm not telling you to not do it
by all means do it just post it on here If you do
I've thought about doing something similar but there are some stuff I have to do beforehand
DONT hijack a plane and do a barrel roll

Don't view the attached image if you have no self control

Attached: i-just-found-out-that-humans-are-capable-of-fitting-32014935.png (500x423, 76K)

Achilles gave hos life to be remembered. What's an eyeball between friends.
I'm not gonna do it I can't it hurts too bad I would pass out after I blinded myself and before I pulled the eye out. That ruins the fun in it.

Yes. And it would be easy to rip someone's throat out with my bare arms and cum in their bleeding throat as they are slowly suffocating.

>triggered fight
wat?

>There is nothing stopping you from snapping your fingers backwards

Attached: asdf.jpg (741x738, 41K)

can someone please give me a tldr

It's a tumblr text post you absolute pussy

>There is nothing stopping me from getting my dick wet

Attached: 1533300011597.png (264x258, 56K)

I'll never clean my room, because then i'd be the only mess left.

Attached: sad_pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>there's nothing physically stopping you from flopping out your dick at Publix and asking "so what do we do now?"

Attached: 1475971855248.png (249x249, 87K)

it slips right in but it's near impossible to get it out without shattering it since your teeth block it

Attached: UhLsTSe.gif (320x291, 1.73M)

>there's nothing physically stopping you from taking your eyeball out right now
except my brain. it has certain reflexes hard-wired into its deepest and most intricate areas that prevent me from doing dumb shit like that. just like how there's "physically" nothing stopping you from holding your breath for 30 minutes, but your brain just won't let that happen.