CICOniggers tell you to "eat less calories than you burn"...

CICOniggers tell you to "eat less calories than you burn", but the moment you ask them "how many calories did you burn today?" they go silent and pretend you didn't ask that because they can't answer that at all. So much for "eating at 300cal deficit" when you don't even know if you are eating at 1200 surplus to begin with on same prescription. Fucking retards.

Attached: calorie-is-a-calorie.jpg (600x570, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJR4G054HFg
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to calculate caloric expenditure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you even get your expenditure right? Descriptions of activity levels in all calculators are vague as fuck, cardio machines pull numbers out of the ass, energy wasted on different lifts is also unmeasurable.

myfitnesspal works for me.

Top tier bait.

For those who are legitimately retarded enough to not understand CICO. Get an approximation of your BMR couple that with the calories burned during your exercise (there are a hundred million different fucking resources for this) and then keep track of your weight by stepping on a scale. After about a week if you don't start seeing a downward trend, adjust as necessary. It's pretty fucking brainless.

I have one of those garmin watches with a heartrate moniter and its pretty accurate for what its worth

Attached: IMG_20180729_083241_757.jpg (640x456, 27K)

It's not a precise calculation you dumb fuck, it's a principle that weight loss is tied to your deficit. If you gain weight over a period of time, then CI > CO, so naturally you reduce your intake or exercise more. I cannot believe I have to explain this like I'm talking to a child.

Imagine being so retarded that you don't understand the concept of observing results and adjusting accordingly.

Who hurt you, OP?
>but the moment you ask them "how many calories did you burn today?" they go silent and pretend you didn't ask that because they can't answer that at all.
You're actually retarded if you think you can't track calories.

So how many calories did you burn today and how did you measure it? poost proofs

The safest thing to do is calculate maintenance and change your diet accordingly. Activity wise the best thing you can do is record your reps/sets/weight/run time etc. And improve them. Tracking calorie expenditure has far too many variables for anything to be reliable. A calorie is a calorie is a bit misleading because 200 calories of pork chops is easier to eat than 200 calories of steamed broccoli due to how much more broccoli you would have to eat.

more than 1700, because i eat 1700 every day and lose a lb or more per week

It's trial and error until you figure it out. You're not going to be exact but if you're not a complete brainlet you can be close enough, it doesn't matter if you're off by a few dozen calories. Jesus Christ it's not even a difficult concept to understand.

Attached: b8ylgKG_d.jpg (640x575, 64K)

If they did no exercise, the answer should be their tdee/baseline. That us what they are expected to burn over the day. If they worked out, its tdee+calories burt from exercise

Use tdee calc at minimal activity and track your workouts

What when you eat 2000 and continue to lose weight because you adjust to that? You dumb niggers assume you are some sort of natural constant.

HEY LARDFAT
NEXT TIME TRY EATING A SALAD
YOU FAT BALD FATTY FAT, FAT FAT

what does your post even mean? are you ok user?

CICO is a meme. It doesn't work and creates obsessiveness around numbers. Just fast periodically and eat sensibly.

>CICOnigger doesn't even understand body metabolism is not constant
And this is why you are looked at like dumb zoo niggers you are.

Attached: 1535631951943.jpg (720x540, 41K)

>thinks CICO doesnt work
and this is why you will remain a fat fuck for the rest of your life, enjoy

If they were accustomed to eating sensibly they wouldn't be fat in the first place.

2850 for maintenance, checked it empirically. If CICO doesn't work, then physics don't as well. Now scram, retardinho.

Almost like the shit you preach is the same as CICO

I don't think it doesn't, I know it doesn't. Long-term success rate is ZERO, unique to all diets.

Physics work, but we are talking about complex hormonally regulated open chemical system called human body, not slab of copper that exapands or shrinks precisely and predictably by amount of thermic energy directed at it.

>BIBOniggers tell you to "breathe out as much as you breathe in", but the moment you ask them "how much did you breathe in today?" they go silent and pretend you didn't ask that because they can't answer that at all. So much for "breathing out" when you don't even know if you have air in your lungs to begin with on same prescription. Fucking retards.

Attached: 1525591061451.jpg (392x379, 119K)

> unique to all diets
- that the person stops following

if cico didn’t actually work wouldn’t the military/space agencies capitalize on this amazing science? just give the soldiers less food, they won’t lose weight. ISS needs 3000cals/day/person? nope just send half that they won’t lose weight

>posting in a bait thread
i know, i’m bored tho

then why did it work for me flawlessly, and why did I lose 19 kg of fat, in the predicted amount of time?
tell me this you weakwilled excuse-making fat fuck

Actually weight loss or gain is very similar to breathing, you have very little to zero conscious control over it. You can't mentally force your insulin levels to remain at zero which would stop you from generating fat and you can't mentally direct yourself to use fat reserves instead of glycogen or muscle.

>was a fat fuck all my life
>decide to do cico
>not fat anymore
>years later still not fat, looking even better
WOW I HAD NO CONTROL OVER THAT

>mfw this is what fat fucks actually believe
stay fat for the rest of your life and keep making excuses instead of facing the truth that it's only you who keeps you fat

Post proofs and tell how long have you kept that weight off. Weight regain over two years is guaranteed.

Because eating starvation-tier would make them stupid, lethargic and emotionally unstable. Just like CICOniggers.

And what other changes you made to diet and routines besides falling for CICO meme?

>you have very little to zero conscious control
yet you can have absolute control over it you retard. not controlling your weight change is a choice by you. you lazy ugly fat shit choose to not get thin

you eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and then wonder... huh? why are you a fat ugly piece of shitlard and not thin? because your low IQ can't understand the concept that eating more than you need makes you fat

Attached: 1514204090510.png (600x600, 50K)

>Post proofs and tell how long have you kept that weight off. Weight regain over two years is guaranteed.
I've been keeping the weight off for years, even the first pic is already a progressed one, I was a fat fuck teenager, now I'm turning 26
now post body you fat faggot

Attached: file.png (1446x633, 1014K)

Nothing, just CICO + whey, not even cardio
Its not a meme, you are just making excuses, like 99% of fatties
Never gonna make it you sad cunt

Ahh, the mentally unstable stupid CICOnigger (caused by chronic starvation) couldn't even comprehend what he was reading or couldn't focus beyond first sentence like a total failure he is.

> You can't mentally force your insulin levels to remain at zero which would stop you from generating fat and you can't mentally direct yourself to use fat reserves instead of glycogen or muscle.
How do I do these if I have absolute control?

dont eat you dummy

I'm so fucking happy that you are a fat fuck, and will stay a fat fuck for the rest of your life, you fucking deserve it

Attached: 1518567899666.png (750x725, 872K)

Well considering I've only been awake for an hour, I've currently had 4oz of Chicken Breast (187 Cal), 2 pieces of whole wheat toast (90 cal) and 10 oz of 1% milk (126 cal).

Any brain dead idiot can keep track of the calories they ingest in a meal. The only reason it would be such a challenge is if you're too retarded for basic arithmetic.

>that one /fast/ nigger who watched jason fung and believes what the chink says 100 percent.

You do understand you're talking about the same damn thing, but in an extreme?

>I have no self control in my day to day, therefore I will starve myself for a day or so to counteract my terrible caloric intake.

And don't you think if they knew how to eat sensibly they wouldn't be fat?

>troll posts the same thread as yesterday
>retards still bite

You know you are lying. No dietary changes? Pfft.

And what other changes you made to diet and routines besides falling for CICO meme?

one meal a day
i bet you’re too fat to even consider that huh?
>eat all day, no regard for calories
>why can’t i lose weight!!!!11!1!1!1!

Stop treating it as a diet and actually make a life change. This is the problem.

>N-NO U MUST BE LYING
based coping fatty retard

Why not eat multivitamin and wash it down with sugary soda of equivalent calories? CICO, right? Would be cheaper.

>And what other changes you made to diet and routines besides falling for CICO meme?
Nothing?
I was already cooking my own food when I was fat, and I still do
I eat the same fucking food, just less
That is all it took, just eat fucking less, and to do that count the calories, which is fucking easy if you cook for yourself, you retarded motherfucker
sage

Because I'm not retarded?

That's pretty much what I do, sometimes 2-3 meals with proper intervals, sometimes zero. Underlines that I don't have complete control, I need to hammer down insulin by proxy. Can't just will it down.

You're not going to get perfect numbers from just doing calculations. You have to see the big picture - for example, if you eat at a deficit or surplus and watch how your weight changes during a period of time, you'll be able to calculate your expenditure through that.

I know this is bait, but man, this is stupid.

>no dietary change
He just said he was doing CICO, the caloric amount is the change.

Okay dumbass, then how do you suggest you lose weight? "Eat healthy"? Dumbass.

You don't actually believe in CICO. Good for you.

No it wouldn't. And it's been proven that vitamins are best absorbed in food, not pills. Most of the vitamins you get in pill form are the plant based ones and are harder for your body to absorb.

This entire thread is just bait upon bait upon bait

Fucking le epik memetrolling niggers

Niggers

I've been able to predict my weight loss by just counting calories. Of course there are some fluctuations of like 0,5kg because of water retention and bathroom frequency, but other than that it's very accurate. I'm using the Harris-Benedict equation and I eat whatever the fuck I want, I just make sure to log everything.

Eat real food, eat properly (until you are not hungry anymore) with proper intervals. The longer the better is rule of thumb.

Can CICOniggers please explain why as long as their fad meme diet has been standard prescription for weight loss, obesity rates have been surging?

That's fucking dumb. If I ate until I wasn't hungry, I'd eat well over 10k calories a day. I bet you're some DYEL twink ketofag too.

That's because your hormones are fucked up. I don't have that problem.

Can fast niggers explain why a country like Saudi Arabia that fasts for 1 month every year is fatter than USA?

>If I ate until I wasn't hungry, I'd eat well over 10k calories a day
lmao what the fuck are you talking about

Probably because your'e a 140 pound twink manlet. Try being 6'2", 230, and being on AAS. CICO is a scientific fact.

Because people are generally shit at impulse control and eat excessive amounts of garbage on a regular basis?

Try harder faggot.

Because muslim "fast" is how sumo wrestlers eat to gain weight (eat heavily late in the evening) plus dehydration. It's on line with other retardations of Islam, snake oil "prophet" prescribing snake oil diet advice.

Are they? Anti-smoking, anti-drug, STD consciousness and anti-drinking campaigns work well. Not too many people spiking up heroine and fucking AIDS-whores without condom just because it's fun.

I used to have that problem, I could eat three big bags of chips and bucket of ice cream before without effort. Now I can eat half a bag and I'm done. I fixed underlying problem.

they don't fast the remainder of the year. they gain weight because they overeat, which is easier when you eat fast food every day and snack all day, and they're very sedentary because they drive everywhere and spend all day sitting. big surprise, those are the same reasons anyone is ever fat.

>but muh genetics
>but muh starvation

you want to lose weight? eat less. you don't have to starve yourself, that's why most people recommend a deficit of 300 to 500 calories a day, no more. this is easier when you eat healthier foods because the fiber and nutrients fill you up quicker and spike your insulin less, so you eat less and have less cravings. other hacks that work to make you eat less by reducing cravings caused by insulin and blood sugar roller coasters is to eat less frequently (intermittent fasting) and eating less carbs (less carbs means less blood sugar and less insulin) just make sure the carbs you do eat have lots of fiber and nutrients (fruit, whole grains, etc.)

sure technically, it is all about calories but reducing intake without micromanaging every little detail is easier if you eat clean (whole foods, no added sugars, vegetable oils, etc.) and less frequently. by doing this you will likely not feel like you are starving and will lose weight at a reasonable pace (much better at maintaining weight loss long term than by losing it fast through meme diets and starvation) make sure to eat foods you enjoy. if you like sweet foods, eat fresh fruit. you like bread, have whole grain sourdough. like french fries, fry your own in coconut oil.

people often gain weight after dieting because they don't enjoy what they eat, so they eventually give in to their cravings and go back to eating junk food and snacking like they did when they were fat, and then gain all the weight back, not because they crashed their metabolism (although this is also possible if you calorie restrict too harshly for too long, like in 'biggest loser')

Calories are just amount of energy, you can use kilojoules if it pleases you, but the fact is. Your body cannot produce energy out of thin air, your cells need fuel to produce ATP, that is responsible for literally every motherfucking process in your body. If you decide to give your body less energy than it needs, it will have to start reaping through the warehouse, aka glycogen and fat storage, when you are out of all those things you will die. Actually you will die earlier, probably around 3% BF. And before you go nitpicking, dying in this scenario is the engine running out of fuel.

Because a fat people lie and cheat to themselves.

>Oh, I'm just having a coffee
>proceed to ask for 5 flavors and 4 scoops of sugar and milk
>and make it a large!

They're convinced this either doesn't count or is only 20 calories. Which it would be if they only had a large coffee black.

Or they think they deserve a treat for being "good". Or they need that McDonald's because it's been a long day.

this board

Attached: 1535678785471.jpg (602x603, 187K)

Oh, I didn't know the human body didn't obey the laws of physics.

Didn't you read a word I wrote? You are just repeating brainless CICOnigger momscience.

Sure, not knowing what they are actually stuffing into their mouths plays a role. But how much? What about health-conscious CICO vegans who get fat? Many such cases. Sad! youtube.com/watch?v=sJR4G054HFg

It doesn't to extent CICOniggers claim it does. Again, why can't you stupid starved brainlet niggers read? I laid it out already on post you replied to why it's not so simple.

Actually I am repeating every physics book there is. Ask any physicist with a degree and they will tell you the same thing, that you are retarded for not understanding that EVERY MOTHERFUCKING PARTICLE IN THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OBEY SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS.

ummm yeah, it does. your body doesn't magically produce extra calories out of thin air.
stop eating you fat fuck
just stop eating

Attached: american_pepe.png (636x778, 34K)

Oh my god. You're so delusional you actually believe that the human body doesn't work on the laws of physics. Do you think humans just gain water through the aether? What about vision? How do you think that works? Can you ignore gravity?

Here's some pointers, the human body is made mostly of water, water doesn't react to heat the same way metal does. Neither does calcium or carbon. Your body also attempts to regulate your body heat via the laws of physics. Your body still cannot make energy from nothing, and it cannot process sunlight like a plant. You need to eat to get fat, you need to eat less to lose fat, and exercise to keep muscles. Otherwise, you're just saying that there are fat corpses of people who died of starvation. Not dehydration, starvation.

>vegan
Well, there's the problem.

Plus, yes. They are still lying to themselves.

you put it at zero. you sound like a mad fatty who doesn't know how to count calories

>muh simple physics
Why are you so consistently stupid? You disregard everything about metabolism, hormones and digestion to push your shit CICO meme.

Even if it's not constant, all its that's happening is the amount of calories you need to take in is different. You're arguing FOR cico but just under the assumption that you can't monitor it. You don't even understand your own argument you sweet thing.

CICO meme is dead the moment you acknowledge you have no idea how many calories you expend and why.

Projection!

You keep saying this, but you don't provide any examples of hormones overriding physics. This ain't naruto.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to calculate caloric expenditure

Mad cause reality doesn't bend to what you want it to be, so you get bitter and angry and do your mental gymnastics to deny reality and spread your mental retardation to a fitness board. Go fuck yourself fat fuck!

Type I Diabetes

No matter how much you eat, you don't generate fat.

Nothing wrong with fasting. It's a great way to kick off a permanent lifestyle change

Attached: Healthy weight without tracking macros.jpg (517x499, 86K)

You didn't answer the question. If it weren't for rest of Jow Forumsizens, I'd let that stupidity slide.

I’m not sure if everyone in this thread is trolling but the easiest way to calculate how many calories you burn every day is to track your calorie intake and weight, it’s fairly simple to do btw

But that's tracking your calorie intake and weight. Again, tell me once and for all, how do you know how many calories you expend RIGHT NOW you stupid fuck.

I assume he can at least check under moderate exercise like most us that are doing an hour a day

I count them

I base my diet on my bmr. The calories I burn just by existing. All the calories I burn throughout the days are a bonus. I've lost 20 kilos this way.

...that's not overcoming physics, at all. That's a case of a bodily malfunction that can lead to death.

No it's not because even if you don't know how any calories you've expended, you're still expending an exact amount vs the exact amount you've eaten which will result in either a net gain or net loss. Am I being trolled? How is this hard to understand?

>I don't understand CICO and I weigh 300 pounds so it must be muh genetics and muh thyroid
Sage goes in all fields lads

Attached: 1498581152907.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

There are plenty of explanations how eating food doesn't lead to fat production.

There is NO explanation on how not eating leads to fat production.

Again, tell me once and for all, how do you know how many calories you expend RIGHT NOW you stupid fuck. How many calories per minute you inane motherfuckers?

But wasn't it supposed to be CICO? Can you explain how Type I Diabetics who have hormonal problem can't get fat with your stupid ass retarded momscience CICO?