Robots, what the fuck is lolcow? is it a womens only Jow Forums? seems pretty lame, but someone please fill me in

robots, what the fuck is lolcow? is it a womens only Jow Forums? seems pretty lame, but someone please fill me in

Attached: 4L_p1cp0qYI.jpg (225x225, 8K)

It's supposed to be Jow Forums for females but its all normies who farm social media for mentally ill people to gossip about instead of just bitching about death grip and wanting to shove butt plugs up their asses.

Yes and yes. All they talk about is other women and sharing how much discharge they had that day.

Yes. Only activity there is gossiping. and iirc it was made by shoeonhead
death grips is shit

all i see on there is gossip and some faggot youtuber, no memes, no tfw no threads, any fem who would choose that over r9k is a brainlet

>Women only
LOL. It's most likely and I mean extremely likely the majority is men pretending to be women.

Its /lgbt/ level namefag/dramafags from discord. I don't know why people from discord can't just keep their stupid bullshit in discord.

its only drama? thats boring and stressful as fuck.

From the looks of it 1/2 of the posts are about the same person and there is no way in hell they aren't false flag shill threads. Monster of the week board.

>post something on loIcow.farm
>get banned with a message saying "no one cares"
what the fuck is their problem

I looked at it once and didn't feel like I fit in because they talk about boyfriends, exes, makeup and fashion. Seems like it's for stacies.

from what ive seen lolcow is the equivalent to the lunch table of stacies in highschool always talking shit about other girls

they didn't care, which is why they hammered the ban key so hard that they broke their mouse the second time in a month

>"you're not part of the inner circle of failed stacies who want to talk about the same person every day, go away creep XD"

this exactly.
as fucked up as r9k is, i feel actively suicidal and get large amounts of dread browsing lolcow and crystal cafe.
somehow girl toxicity is so much more debilitating that robot's.

That sounds pretty darn accurate from what I saw. This is why I still stick to this place because most of us aren't normies.

those quote marks, dont tell me that was a true uttered sentance

Learn to lurk and post things where they belong. The women who lurk there are 50% mentally ill, 50% fugly /cgl/ rejects, if you don't have a valuable piece of info or a new discussion point you are just taking up space

it might as well be user. but to me this is how people are on reddit, tumblr, twitter, discord, all those things. I don't waste my time with any of them.

>if you don't have a valuable piece of info or a new discussion point you are just taking up space
unless you are talking about the latest "momokun" watch? that is half the board dumbass.

>valuable piece of info or a new discussion point
holy fuck you cannot be serious

or, lets see here ...
>transplanets tumblrinas not passing
>/cgl/ rejects like said
>weird schizophrenic ranting that might be the most interesting things ever posted on the entire website
if you are going to stalk someone on facebook you dont need to post a new thread every day/week about it when its a dead board full of the same 10 angry twats

Attached: 1495187482404.png (400x400, 186K)

If you come into a thread bringing up the same piece of drama everyone's been feeding on for the past week-month you're being an ignorant retard and need to stop trying to communicate with others and relegate yourself to drama-consumer-status

Ikr just read People magazine instead instead of trying to be alternative about it

Nope, and it's culture reflects that.
It's a manifestation of the pettiest most pathetic feminine traits; gossip about female e-celebs, co-ordinated stalking and bullying, etc.
There are men on lolcow, but they are a minority.

I miss when people were banned for being faggots on here.

To be fair orbiter threads are tantamount to most of the content on lolcow/CC, nobody here is in a position to argue one is better than the other as long as those sort of things are tolerated. It's mostly crossposters anyway.

Jow Forums isn't much better, birds of a feather etc.

One is a bunch of unifags obsessing over a girl while the other is neet stacys harassing people. Hmmmmm

Attached: 4L_MT4aRy7K.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>are tolerated
How about if nothing besides those things is tolerated? That seems like a whole other level.

I doubt most Jow Forums orbiters crosspost on /lolcow/

meant to say normalfag stacys not neet im tired

They aren't normalfag, you have to have something wrong with you to want to spend time there.

>That seems like a whole other level.
Much like your grammar.

I'm a lolcow poster who lurks here sometimes, ama.

Attached: 1531313349260s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Women are unable to create content or discuss.

Their brain structure is designed for blowjobs and manipulation.

Attached: nc8s2r7.jpg (1780x1835, 251K)

You see mgtow types gripe about the top 20% of guys getting the top 80% of women. lolcows seems to be that bottom 20% of women. would you agree?

aren't we more fun? we have fresco

There isn't a typical farmer the way there is a typical robot. Most of the board is sexually active or in relationships, have jobs, have gone to college. There is definitely a healthy contingent of losers but I think the user base is pretty broad in that regard.

I get way more depressed browsing here honestly. Lolcow is catty and gossipy and pretty lighthearted in comparison.

said the man whose brain structure is designed for posting women's asses. fucking hypocrite

Fucc outta here. Back to cc and cow ho

This.
Jow Forums at its fucking worst cannot compare to the hell these "people" have created.
I read that shit, and as cliche and retarded as it is, I start getting the fucking shakes. My whole fucking body just starts trembling real hard and I get this awful sucking pain down in my guts. How is it possible for a fucking website to be this cursed?

Attached: 211-insomnia_.png (781x910, 17K)

What about it upsets you so much?

i find lolcow really interesting from an anthropological perspective of gender because, the premise at the surface is supposedly that it's a kind of female safe space for shitposting, in the same way that Jow Forums is. so whereas Jow Forums is fundamentally masculine, and exaggerates or makes very visible of all the pathological aspects of masculinity, lolcow should be the feminine version. and this is kind of true, since the site is fucking OBSESSED with cunty gossip drama, just like /cgl/ is. so, so far so good, because in the same way that Jow Forums is pathetically obsessed with sex and chauvinism etc., lolcow could just be the "this is women at their worst and being honest about it" version.

but the thing is, the formula doesn't really work, because part of the pathological masculinity on Jow Forums is exactly the "brutal honesty and piss-taking" style of discourse that the site is (for better or worse) famous for. you can't take masculinity out of that, because that IS masculine. you can't be "feminine and honest," because part of the pathological aspect of femininity is the endless passivity, cuntiness, passive-aggressive sniping, etc. lolcow can't really invert the Jow Forums formula. but it THINKS it is doing so, again by affecting that it is at the surface.

so what you get is a "Jow Forums-ish" vibe where everyone is very irreverent and playfully mean-spirited, but whereas on Jow Forums this perpetually resolves into harmless ball-busting and even camaraderie, lolcow threads have this tangible tension, this vibe of cunty, awful, bitter women who actually hate each other, who actually want to get one-up on each other, who are actually taking everything personally, who actually mean it when they try to tear each other down. like women who work together in an office environment. every thread about an actual "lolcow" is full of the women backstabbing one another in that feminine way. lots of backhanded comments.

there's no joy in it, no catharsis, it's just a bunch of chicks on the rag.

crystal.cafe is all-women Jow Forums and except /nsfw/ is utter and coplete garbage.

Any fem is a brainlet especially those on r9k.
FUcking good fun sitting arround on a site where either everyone hates or orbits you.

you have to understand my man, women EAT that shit like it was bbc jizz. some bitches NEED the drama to live, that's why they keep "farming" lolcows and getting involved in petty feuds that only serve to make them feel empowered and also to vicariously live lives more interesting than their own.

Also they try to be a mirror of r9k (as understood by them) with girl exclusivity instead of boy exclusivity (though "boys are allowed" but if you flaunt it you're getting banned), girly positivity and "manners" instead of robot etiquette (not that there's any such thing anymore these years) and lolcows instead of.... fuck, idk what do they even think we worship instead of lolcows... chads and stacies?

lmao they say the EXACT same thing about r9k my dude.

It's kinda like 4ch and tumblr as a whole, they used to be polar opposites and ppl exclusive to one place would just BURN in the other... now r9k and lolcow aren't exactly such things but cmon user, we create binaries all the time.

so basically, all of the stupidest saltiest people on the planet with internet access in one convenient containment website

i mean... you're exaggerating although i see your point.

take this chick for example: fb.com/chockiedockie/

she's a lolcow and a pretty relevant one at that. While she might understand with the whole "backstabbers gonna backstab" ideology the same way i can understand the whole "neets gon neet", I'm currently a wagecuck bcs I'm buying stuff and traveling abroad for a comfier future. Likewise, some lolcow users dont really play that game because (to cater to your perspective) their chances to come out on top in the backstabbing game are low so they'd rather just keep a nonconfrontational profile until a good oportunity arises, and even then, it's hard to leave the comfiness of not fighting behind. As you said, it is in the feminine nature to not fight over petty shit, so to do so they have to kinda twist themselves and that's not always free.

I cannot fucking stand the cruelty of that. I can't see their targets without getting the urge to defend them. Like, this is fucking harassment. The shit we're accused of is the shit they're ACTUALLY DOING. No one notices, no one cares, the world is deaf, dumb and blind. They get to be monsters, we get to eat the consequences.

This site gets much more traffic and its moderation is more organized and tactful. Theirs is so dead and pointless nobody even has bothered to file complains about slander/stalking because lets face it, the people they are making fun of have public Facebook accounts where they post pictures of their ridiculous selves and give these people nothing but ammunition to feed their stupid egos. There are enough people with enough dignity to handle the heat here at the real barbecue instead of acting like a catty child on some dead board for angry stalkers.

lolcow isnt just gossip you know. most of the traffic is on the other boards (ot and g)

90% of this food isn't poison

Still can't compare to a slow board on 4ch like /his/ or /wsg/. You guys wanted a safe space and it's the most noxious boring place on the internet, good job you dumb twats.

>wanting to shove butt plugs up their asses
is there a thread for that

god i feel great being a man even though i take estrogen pills