Your average "post body" poster

>your average "post body" poster

Attached: female.png (818x1250, 1.09M)

>that baby dick
KEK

you're such a fag man

I'm the "fatass" he complains about, and he looks exactly like me, except I've got 60+lbs on his bodyweight.

>that guy benches 150lbsx5 and looks alright
>i bench 235 and look like shiet

Attached: 1535326668107.png (655x509, 25K)

How do you even get 150lbs on the bar? 2pl8 + 5lb + 2.5lb? Why even use 2.5lb plates?

Anyways, he objectively looks better than 90% of the SS bloatposters.

Post dick

so what's the problem here

Th-there's literally nothing wrong with being a flacidlet
FUCK YOU

OP, he's handsome and has a nice body. You're embarrassing yourself

>Looking straight for the dick

Attached: 1328394181528.jpg (158x152, 12K)

This is what women are actually attracted too you body dysmorphic fucks.

Strong this.

I finished cutting and to me and bros I look dyel but women won't get over how I have abs.

Women don't give a fuck how big you are they just want leanness and not being anorexic.

Lift for yourself not for chicks or you'll stay small forever

This, unironically. If it wasn't for my wide slavface this is the mode I'd be shooting for.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

he looks good tho

lmao I incline bench easily 135
hope to look better than him when I'll cut

he is right tho
also post body

he looks better than 99% of the population desu

>his body is bad
Are you autistic or trolling? That body is the body that girls creme over. Girls dont want a yolked out mammoth that is strong but looks like trash.

Are you sure your face is wide and isn't just fat?

lol

post body

He is aesthetic though. Just needs a beard

Very much this

Just look at the classically attractive celebs

Dicaprio has always been skinny fat. Mcconaughey is lean not skelly not muscular. Same for Andrew Lincoln, etc

It's why you don't see women swooning over Tom Hardy as Bane

This. I can barely bench 1pl8 but I literally insertionmog all of you fags

Attached: 9ED3A83A-632A-46C9-8574-1EE3C9D136CC.jpg (1079x1079, 101K)

>Strong this.
>Very much this

Attached: yikes.jpg (600x900, 146K)

lol

>165cm
moging enyone oh no no no

Attached: 1529066679181.jpg (525x525, 23K)

Based mogposter

he's right tho

i stopped lifting, cut 10kg, and started again a few months ago

I went from 110kg 3*5 bench to 90 3*5 yet i look and feel 10 times better

Holy kek those proportions, how tall are you, 5'1?

>reddit spacing

newfriends still haven't realized that reddit spacing is "i started browsing Jow Forums 2 years ago and i'm trying to fit in : the post"

>he objectively looks better than 90% of the SS bloatposters.
no, he looks very very dyel, very dyel

this is not the point the point is that even dyel
HE FUCKING STILL LOOKS BETER FROM SS BLOATPOSTERS when will you learn

This guy is weak as fuck, but it's a good body. Better than 75% of normies at least.

Nah, the thing about bloat guys is women sense their dominance on an instinctual level so he mogs on twinks by default
And yes he is a twink, he looks like me after a 1 week of lifting except I didnt have abs then

Can confirm. Also wide slav face and skellymode.

Ahahahahahah what a fatass cope, brilliant

>women sense their dominance on an instinctual level

Attached: 1535727190360.png (1268x660, 1.61M)

he's not that bad desu, good body def, but average face

Chris?

OP doesnt look anywhere near roidcel murphy LMAO

and the bloatposter doesn't look anywhere near the guy with the lifting belt your point

This guy could rip apart that pretty boy like he was nothing. The difference in appearance from a normal fat guy might be subtle but women can just sense it, even you can sense it just by looking at guys like him. He has an aura of dominance and women would cuck a pretty boy for a man that can protect her properly any day
What a twinkcope. I work hard for my strength

Attached: nZiTtBQ.jpg (480x480, 40K)

So then you're not the fatasses he's complaining about? Good job

fren,just make the best out of it, become massive and have some buff russian look, like spetsnaz or shit. try if it fits you. im blessed with blond hair and blue eyes and going completely young Landser look.

Attached: 15327811_1318795888184060_1866724488_n.jpg (564x557, 25K)

Not on your life sport

Attached: IMG_20170902_114712.jpg (532x1203, 187K)

they don't sense it ,they smell the shit coming out of their half wiped ass kek

You don't work hard you just can't control your calorie intake lmao at your life.

>the roiding chink has entered the game
cope harder dicklet

>He cares about women!

Attached: 1521780937343.jpg (625x483, 32K)

it takes will power to bulk as hard as I do you fucking pussy little faggot
''oh better get the salad wouldn't want to gain weight and actually get gains''
lmao fucking little bitch

>Roiding for this
Stop injecting estrogen in your body and maybe you'll be nice looking too

Kek, you were so mad from that last thread that you made a whole new thread about this dude?
OP you had major dick skin.

Attached: roid.jpg (1023x886, 587K)

>he doesn't know about the chink genes
kek cope harder

>Roiding for this

>Roiding
>Imblyign

Attached: Snapchat-946268086.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

>I have no willpower whatsoever but it's okay I'm bulking women like it r-right?
Ahahahhaha

Attached: American, evolved.jpg (650x866, 62K)

You know from most angles this dude look absolutely dyel right? not to mention it becomes even worse with a shirt on. I would know since he basically has my body.

Wow you're really trying hard to project your submissive nature onto everyone else. Most people don't go walking around in real life constantly thinking
>"oh I can mog him hurrr. Oh he's a manlet durrrr. Haha no legs dooyyyyhhh"

beter loking dyel from most angles than a fat slob tho

You know in the real world (not your internet connected PC in your mom's basement) nobody thinks that way and you're seriously messed up psychologically?

Nice cope, if you're blue pilled and in denial about how mogged you are by so many men, then your submissive behaviour is probably subconscious. But all people think in terms of hierarchies.
When I see another man has something better than I do, I make serious plans to fix it

I'd believe some autists here do

Attached: legday.jpg (536x1000, 536K)

He looks good imo but why do people always stand slightly sideways. Its completely dishonest. My shoulders look way wider and i look 10x better when standing at a 45 degree angle like that.

>i flat bench 185 and incline bench 155
>i'm 6'3 so i'm still a dyel

t. virgin

No one cares how you react, faggot

manlets literally cannot mog anyone. you get mogged by girls wearing heels lmfao

maybe teenaged girls

post body

kek

There's always a girl who's taller than you, who gives a fuck. Unless you're like 5'6 and most girls are your height.

>There's always a girl who's taller than you

Attached: 6D2FA579-ED97-4260-9ACA-5F9DF3AC2F54.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Women DO care about size, but the fact is a taliah dyel is twice the size of your average girl so you’re big to them.

Only bad thing about this is the obvious faggy pose, he doesnt look bad by any means but hes trying to act way bigger than he is.

Even Rock can be womenmogged unfortunately.

>He seems like he's actually proud of his body

Attached: a.png (235x277, 139K)

I feel like a lot of people probably do but i think it fits sometimes.

Example: see some completely skinnyfat or average sized person posting instagram videos of 2pl8 DLs or slamming light weights in the gym for an ego boost. Those situations warrant shitting on others.

No, he looks like the fatass he complains about

Well like a little guilty myself when I see someone who's noticeably smaller than me/hairlet/facelet etc I feel better about myself. It's a bad thing because you should feel better when you become better than you was not when someone is unlucky/lazy/stupid etc.

Actually posts body

Attached: 1532810052145.gif (420x236, 3.06M)

Yea, Im guilty of it when I see complete fat titty onionboys wearing underarmour spandex shirts and thinking they look huge.

this nigga look like charlie kirk

If I see a dyel/manlet walking around campus I’ll either just shove the shit out of him or grab his backpack from behind and yank it super hard and he falls down. Lol bonus points if he’s with friends or a girl. I’ve maybe one or two wanna be tough guys actually say something but most of them are just in shock or pretend like it didn’t happen and get up super quick and walk off.

Post body

Nah I’m good. You’ll understand when you get a big boy job. Thanks though.

>judging flaccid dick size
Are you a chick?

>Things that definitely happened

Attached: 1521286039070.png (900x729, 129K)

t. dicklet
Settle down dicklet, men are talking.

Face it, 99% of thots have the mentality of a teenage girl, so you’re covering a vast majority of women’s preferences with that body type.

So, the best ones?

>99% of women
ftfy

>There's always a girl who's taller than you
I'm 6'4 and I never ran into a girl taller than me in my entire life. Unless you regular WNBA games, it's not that common to see giant women (6'0 alone is huge for them)

cope

Absolute unit.

I hope I can get as stronk someday.

>Women don't give a fuck how big you are
Just wait until someone bigger than you but nearly as lean mogs the shit out of you in front of some women
They start thinking it's gross once you're surpassing Zyzz levels of leanness and size

>comparing anything to a fat slob
Yeah man, I'm 10x smarter than actual downies so that's good enough, right?

Except they do since you can only have good lightinng and angles and poses on the internet.
in the REEL WURLD this is even more important since you put on a shirt nobody could tell this guy lifts. I would fucking know since he looks almost exactly like me

dyel bitch post body