Oldie but a goldie

Oldie but a goldie.
Discuss.

Attached: 3E07A817-CB00-4308-AB3E-B7E7CFB3C4AB.jpg (748x1240, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: queensize.jpg (634x1165, 90K)

Girls say this as a shit test to kee providers under control, once she has total control she will lose respect for you.
>yes baby I love your belly. watch net flix with me and have ice cream
>*cheats on you with buff chad
>lol sorry baby you just arent as good in bed anymore and our spark is gone

This or a stud rejected them and that's how the hamster copes and rationalizes.

>our spark is gone
This is the verbage that triggers me the most. Just say you want to ride other dicks, bitch.

Its very, very, very simple: they dont mind a few pounds extra and a belly IF, and this part is important, you're in a relationship with them. It makes you less desirable to other women and takes the pressure off of them. When you're single, be in the best shape you can be. Women lie through their teeth when it comes to this topic.

>The spark is gone

This is exactly what my ex told me after telling me she wanted to have my kids a few weeks prior.

Always stride for chadhood and bang young pussy.

Attached: 1514507560478.png (500x467, 116K)

This picture speaks it all.

Game of thrones played with strong angles and oil/water to make her body look better but she honestly doesn't have a great body. Your average cardio thot looks better

But looking like a flight risk is even more attractive, women don't appreciate stability alike to men, not hawt.

when other women dont want to fuck you suddenly she wants to fuck you less and less. it's inevitable
Keep them on their feet

Im not saying get grotesquely obese

could be this. everyone knows abs is objectively more attractive than a dad bod placed side by side.

dad bod is good just for that...a dad. it signals to the woman that you aren't trying to get abs to fuck other sluts and that you're comfortable in the relationship.

most girls don't want to settle down with a guy who has a great body unless she is also into that lifestyle. girls want to be the pretty one.

that said, having a nice looking face and some muscle mass with a belly is enough to fuck sluts, only they will see you as relationship material and be really hurt if you act like a player.

I lived with 3 young, quite hot women for a year
Girls will say shit like this to keep their beta orbiters in check

In reality, hot girls want:
>The alpha male model type
>The older, dominant business guy who teaches them BDSM and ties them up in his dungeon
>The hip, club connector who invites them to parties and gives them free cocaine
>The basedboy musician who has 100k instagram followers

Notice what all those guys have in common?
HIGH FUCKING STATUS

Earn it, live it, take it

>after telling me she wanted to have my kids a few weeks prior
This is the worst part about women. At any point in the relationship, for any reason, that """spark""" can go out and she will change completely and hate you. Not only that, but she'll rewrite her memories and convince herself that she never really loved you, and that you were manipulating her the whole time.

Attached: tired.jpg (746x982, 136K)

women are all instinct. some guys get bitter about this shit like ''women are so evil and manipulative''
most of them dont even think this shit through, they are just slaves to their primitive emotions and they dont know what they want. first she feels afraid of losing you, next thing she knows her pussy is dry for you
it's a rare woman that actually thinks this shit out before hand. most women if they read these posts will laugh and think it doesnt apply to them or we're just sexist incels. women believe what they want. they can disregard logic way easier than men

Either way, lowering your status by being mediocre is never good

Don't listen to what women say they want, watch what they do

Attached: coffee.png (744x687, 44K)

Yeah that's why she gets excited like a little girl and wets her pants whenever she sees the guy who plays khal drogo

How a stoic gets sex

One day you kids will grow up and realize that a woman wants confidence and a man who reminds her of her father
Yeah, I lift once in a while, but obsessing over it and your diet like a narcissistic faggot just shows them your insecurity

Emilia is well known for crash dieting before filming and then blobbing up in the off season. She had like 1 season where she was fat and fucked up her diet and the rest she was skinny fat.

>but obsessing over it and your diet like a narcissistic faggot just shows them your insecurity
Yo what if I just like to lift a lot, family.
As for diet: there are days I will spend four hours at the gym and I just eat w/e I really, really want.

If you're an introvert, the only way of getting 9s and 10s is to be rich or a celebrity, sorry dude

Heh, I used to be like you in my 20s. Could bench 250. As you get more responsibilities you start to care less about childish hobbies

>As you get more responsibilities you start to care less about childish hobbies
I am also an athlete and I probably will until I die.

This is the redpills of redpills. When women roll their eyes at descriptions like this and think "we aren't like that!" its their rationalization at work. The secret to women is that they actually believe their own bullshit. That's why you can't afford to care about a woman's opinion - it will never be based on any kind of logic, it will always be squarely based on however she happens to be feeling in the moment

i shouldnt love shoud i?

Attached: 1513201302193.png (658x662, 44K)

#NotAllWomen

lmao that comic ain't what you think it is

What actually happens unless she is a gymcel herself is that she will get fatter the closer you get/ once she is moving in together. If you both get fat, you'll just find yourselves having sex less and less. If only she gets fat while you are in shape, you'll slowly become less attracted to her and find ways to argue with each other over everything.

explain it i'm a brainlet

*sip*

>you too can win the lottery

Venus fly TRAP
Rat TRAP
Bear TRAP
Marrying a _
user probably thought it was a mgtow metaphor.

Attached: final_bstSnapshot_330961.jpg (854x827, 74K)

oh yeah it's way funnier that way lol

that's because she's a lazy pig that just wants to balloon up. if she didn't have studio handlers making sure she maintained her weight she'd balloon up like a whale and she will once she's no longer a draw and the handlers go away

Ok but what kind of guy does each of her eye brows want?

fat girls still have options. I know a couple this happened to and the girl is always trying to get fucked by me and others. it's typical. if she's too fat and ugly she might not be able to fuck a man worth her time but if the option arises she will

>her past 3 boyfriends

look at what she does, not what she says

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1000x500, 291K)

well she's got the queen of icecream bod herself so that's adequate

Is this what you call “otter mode”

Lol bro that’s a fucking leap. Bear with me for a moment: is it possible that not everyone else in the world is as tranny-obsessed as Jow Forums?

And they all left.

>he thinks this isn't about friendzone
LOL

Well my girl isn't with me for my looks she claims.
Apparently they're just a definite plus, she's always calling me a "sexy ass motherfucker"

traps != trannies

Look, kitty, a newfag.

Unironically, no. Never invest your emotions fully into a woman. You can care about her, she can be really important to you, but never put all in. You can do that to your kids, but not to a woman

As I have become a 30s boomer and seen women turn into middle-aged women, I have seen that the old saying about a girl will end up looking like her mother is true. What does this dragons bitches mother look like? Is she wide and frumpy?
The mother giveaway is the key to the future

tnx breh

fucking newfag dipshit

Attached: 1527406745117.png (2220x1512, 1.58M)

What if a women is fully emotionally invested into you aswell, without any alternative motives?

>he's to young to remember when Bailey Jay was a meme
Did you just stop breastfeeding?

Kek

on 9gag?

Well she's punching in the looks department and has invested money into the relationship, I haven't.
I literally have nothing tangible to take.

On Jow Forums. "She" started her "career" by shit posting here. And she was called a 'trap', Linetrap specifically. And she was and is a tranny.

I got laughed at in a similar thread for saying this but you are absolutely right

She has a dad bod too so it makes sense.

>a woman getting fat means she's ready to be a mother. If she works out and watches what she eats regularly she's just trying to catch as much dick as possible

Never put your all in on it working out.
As many people have said. She could wake up and be sick of you. Allways be able to leave her while remaining worry free.
Kids are worth your time so find a way to keep custody if you seperate

>Could bench 250
lol what the fuck are you even doing here?

>The secret to women is that they actually believe their own bullshit. That's why you can't afford to care about a woman's opinion - it will never be based on any kind of logic, it will always be squarely based on however she happens to be feeling in the moment
This. Youngfags, imprint this statement into your brains and live by it, even if you don't believe it yet. The only reality that matters to a woman is what she is feeling in the moment. All other things - truth, logic, honor, etc - are subject to her feelings. And all of them will deny this, while simultaneously acting it out every day.

This makes the comic 6 million times better

Attached: lel.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That’s because this website is normalfag as fuck now

>250
Pfttttty.....hahahahaha WTF were you doing besides wasting time?

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting!"
"We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

based
(and redpilled)

kek

Attached: 1535414627730.jpg (259x194, 8K)

did he really write this?

the seasons where she is naked where filmed like 8-7 yearss ago she HAD a decent body

Attached: Screenshot_20171124-170341.png (1440x2560, 426K)

God that is sad. That poor, delusional bastard. He seems like such a nice guy, too. I genuinely feel bad about this public sperging, it's gonna haunt him for a long time.

Yet is practically gagging for Jason Momoa's cock. Women don't know what the fuck they want.
Disgusting.

Attached: download.jpg (476x249, 19K)

Dom already gave us all the answers.
>youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

>numale face + beard
My khal?

Ofc the feminist wants a dad bod, if you're a woman who wants to be in control of the relationship you'd need a a guy who lacks the self respect to stand up to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

>Heh, I used to be like you in my 20s

Can’t tell if this is ironic boomerposting or actual 30-year-old boomer