The future is fat

The future is fat.

Attached: 1688EC77-ED88-446B-9505-BA36A512D389.png (750x1334, 717K)

Humanity was a mistake

we do not deserve to exist

Only in the USA and white countries. The rest of the world will be fine. Due to the health ramifications that'll ensue, the west may be surpassed by Eastern countries regarding technology because people would rather study gender studies and art than engineering and sciences. If you're fat you're to blame for the decline of the country's standards compared to other countries

>vegan leather
???

made from straight white males probably

Western countries aren't even close to being the fattest you retarded amerifat.

I'm okay with this.
t. fat fetishist

Attached: 132.png (412x512, 370K)

Same here but I'm not proud of it nor do I want this body to become validated or the norm.

Attached: cancer meme.jpg (900x675, 223K)

Sucks to be you then desu.
U would have a better life if'd be okay with your sexual purpose of life. just my opinion tho

they're talking about fruit roll-ups

No, sexual deviancy should be purged from your mind. That is the way to a healthy life for you and everyone you know. Fat fetishists drive their spouse to an unhealthy weight and can cause health complications or kill them. It's bad.

No way that harness would hold together

Attached: 96AD83BF-8D3C-4C9C-BEBC-C9DB9162D568.jpg (355x355, 24K)

Oh don't get me wrong I'd unashamedly smash the fuck out of a fat chick and let people know about it. However I also understand that more people being healthy and not turning into landwhales is more important than my fetish so I just can't bring myself to get excited or eagerly await fatass women going mainstream. There's an agenda here and I don't want my dick to underthink things

Attached: bbw.jpg (400x600, 25K)

the future is heavilyphotoshopped*

The fact that people are trying so hard to normalize being fat and unhealthy just shows how far humanity has fallen in such a short time.

It's a thing that can't be changed. I'm like this for life and I will do anything to make my life as meaningful and good for me as possible. If that means my girlfriend may suffer, I will still take that risk. I won't die having not experienced bliss.

>It's a thing that can't be changed
not true. All it takes is you being conscious of your attraction but realizing it indulges an unhealthy and damaging lifestyle on others and therefore choosing to not be selfish and pursue mindless hedonism with no consideration for others

Man. Haters, all of you!

Attached: 1497106502464.webm (854x480, 1.95M)

yeah that's gay. not doing that, jew nu-male cuck

You're just hurting yourself.

>storing energy in adipose tissue is the future

imagine a posthuman cyborg in the year 2300 reading this post

It can be changed. What you consider "bliss" can be changed as well. There are many methods and I personally have stamped out some of the degenerate fetishes I had and haven't had a thought or attraction to them for 10 years. What I used to think was hot I now find disgusting. You could do it too if you put in a little bit of effort. But at the heart of the matter you're just lazy and apathetic. And clearly you don't care about hurting others, which I'm sure is the major factor behind your difficulty in finding a relationship.

>I'm like this for life and I will do anything to make my life as meaningful and good for me as possible. If that means my girlfriend may suffer, I will still take that risk. I won't die having not experienced bliss.
now imagine the person saying this is a pedophile

"The future is x" statements really bother me.
Yes, the future is probably fat. What is that supposed to mean? That it's a good thing? No, it's not. In fact we should take every step we can to prevent it from becoming true.

It's like saying "The future is a post-apocalyptic wasteland." Yeah, that's probably true too. So let's rejoice that it's happening and not try to prevent it right? So fucking stupid.

Attached: 1532319956542.gif (200x150, 1015K)

They're mainly trying to get you to accept it whether you like it or not. They really could care less on how you feel about it, rather it's about getting people to be passive and lower their standards and expectations of other people until everyone is as fat, lazy and stupid as they are permitted to be with zero resistance

Good, my swed shall rule the society called oof

>be me
>live in 2318
>hop onto quantum time computer and check things out from 300 years ago
>fap furiously to BBW pr0n

Attached: robot-08.jpg (624x351, 20K)

the future is coming on

Don't get me wrong, I love fat chicks.

But that plastic harness looks like if she puts even an ounce of bodily stress on it at her size and weight, that it's just going to disintegrate.

>fake yellow nails
barf

sometimes i wish i had a fat fetish because it would be so fucking easy to fuck

I'm not sure what i'm more disgusted by. Her fatness, or the term 'vegan leather'.

Not that user but please tell me how
I fell down the rabbit hole into some immoral shit and I'm scared that it might be creeping into my life

>Fat

That ain't how you spell R E N A I S S A N C E T H I C C, user.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_iuV04G69RW.jpg (531x800, 65K)

A return to normality, more or less.
The first sculpted images of an ideal female form, the Venus statues, basically all depict women like her.

the future is f r e e k y

Attached: 1531551014468.png (338x433, 338K)

Thas right, we chemical engineering now to produce quality leather substitutes from polymers.

>destroy the dreams of the rich

But the 1% are the ones steering culture in that direction through film, music, and news outlets. They're literally pawns of the mega-rich.

Just don't forget to use your own store bought condoms.

oh god what the fuck is that? so fucking disgusting

Yep pretty much this. In countries like South Korea, if you are fat, there goes your life, friends, and job.

>some weird rant about gender studies
>in conclusion, fat people suck
this post was so scattered and meandering it makes me wonder if maybe we do actually need gender studies and art

Its a draw for me.
That is a Tundra Pig.

What do you think they would say if confronted with this argument? It's absolutely true in my opinion. Lactatia was on a Times Square billboard.