Do chestlets get intimidated by a woman with a bigger bust?

Do chestlets get intimidated by a woman with a bigger bust?

Attached: 1533750844942.jpg (1000x750, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/naomiqin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women are the most insecure human beings on the planet.
small boobs: waaaah guys only want dairy cows
big boobs: waaaaah guys only like me cuz my boobs, my back hurts!
small ass: waaaaaaah baby got no back
big ass: waaaaaaah im not a skinny bitch
shy: waaaaaaaaaah i was only hit on by seven guys this week
gregarious: waaaaaaah guys think im a slut because i flirt with everyone and fucked half the office
short: waaaaaaah 6'8" chads don't like me!
tall: waaaaaaah short guys don't even bother being rejected by me!
ugly: waaaaaah, i'm ugly as fuck
pretty: waaaaaaah people don't know the real me

no I get self conscious around girls with small boobs because small boobs are aesthetic

Well, how big are yours? Height and weight while at it?

I get intimidated by other girls regardless of size because I'm small and flat but they'll be big and hot or smol and cute.

Solution: Ignore all females and distance yourself from them as much as possible

Fucking love the OP pic though. Nothing like seeing a worthless titlet being UDDERLY humiliated by a MONSTER BUST

this is true, small boobs are what men want unless they are bnrainlets

Attached: 8PRGfDa.png (773x1070, 437K)

>UDDERLY humiliated

I'd pay for the boobiemonster to forcibly breastfeed the chestlet while telling her how she'll never need a bra.

Every single one of you faggots needs to get a life.

back to the reddit whence you came orginal

Nah, medium
Medium is 100% white

Uh oh, roasty got toasty!

Women with big boobs should at least wear a scarf or something on top of their chest. Everyone stares and it just gets awkward.

Attached: T H I C C Kagome.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>"Y-yeah!? Well at least my A-cups won't sag so there!": The itty-bitty chestlet screams with angry tears in her eyes.

liking small boobs is okay
"only" liking small boobs means that person is likely a pedophile

i'm more jealous of her perfect looks desu

I only like small boobs because big boobs suffer badly over time, without exception. Why would I invest in a pair of boobs that will be devastated by gravity?

B-Cup titlet detected

Euthanasia would be too good for 'women' like you

This is such virgin logic. You don't have to marry a girl because you think she's hot or sleep with her lmfao.

Modern men no longer desire large breasts.

>implying the rest of the female body doesn't suffer badly over time

Small tits get saggy as well, user.

It's almost as if every woman is a seperate human being

they're insecure because men constantly harp on them for every tiny fucking physical deviation

except homosexuals are brainlets though?

I'll visit to drop you guys a story.

>Have wife with deliciously huge natural F
>Both her sisters are flat as boards, literally, the older and the younger one. Most men have more chest than these girls
>Big sis would pick on her a shitload during teen years
>Big sis got pregnant and still didn't gain a cup
>Went and got fake tits but still only manages B cup
>Younger sis is smoking hot except for the small titties and keeps orbiting (yes, orbiting) a wealthy banker family guy who refuses to marry her and they've been dating for almost 10 years since high school
>Takes a "cruise" for over a month
>Returns with large B cup tits, new lups, changed jaw line, changed nose
>Suddenly doesn't stop updating facebook 1021827491372793 times a day with herself in poses
>They both still glare at my wifes chest at christmas and easter

The salt is absolutely real. These girls could be trophy wives even with the small tits but the older one fucked herself up with drugs (as vapid whores are to do) and the younger one wont stop orbiting a guy that seems too smart to marry her. I guarantee he is going to hit 30 and snag himself some 19 year old pussy and boot her out. Meanwhile she's doing everything imaginable to doll herself up so she wont be discarded for a hotter little ferrari babe.

Attached: larkin love.gif (261x255, 1.01M)

>men

But they don't, most men have pretty low standards. Women care way more about the appearence of women than men

Attached: James_Bond_(Pierce_Brosnan)_-_Profile.jpg (530x530, 146K)

>chestlets in charge of trying to hide their subhuman genes
lmfao

My wife is a chest let. She isn't intimidated, DL jelly though.

All women are intimidated by other women unless if they're head honcho, or a sidekick to the head honcho. The funny thing is that the women that aren't intimidated are the least attractive to me, but maybe that's just my pathetic ass wanting a qt girl that thinks she's not good enough for me (so that she'll never leave me). All hypothetical of course because I'm ugly.

Thats not true. Smaller breasts have less sagging because we usually go braless and gravity is in our favor. Big boobs are not attractive, imo. Ur back hurts, you cant exercise, sweating. Those girls must feel like cows. I have a sister whos had large breasts all her life, they were pretty nice when she was a teen but its gone downhill after having a kid and breastfeeding. Im happy with my perky b cups.

I have small boobs that got bigger when I got kinda fat in high school and I hated it, the friends I have with massive tits come off as kinda gross to me having these huge bags of fat hang off their chest

small breasts arent attractive to begin with, chestlet
you were never attractive, your sister makes you disappear when youre in the same room
the fact that human body degrades is common knowledge, except your hotter sister got 20 years of attractiveness while you got 0

Attached: img_1402_739.png (640x1136, 1.02M)

That's an impressive level of cope you've got going on. Sucks you only have titties when you're tubby

imagine being this much of a normalfag gtfo my board and go back to b

Cry more butthurt chestlet

>being intimidated by someone having more fat
Can't imagine so

So now your tits are small AND saggier from weight loss. Sad and gross

Wow are you my sister? You guys think sooo alike. The bitch is fat now and she cant shed the weight because of her saggy, unattractive triple e cup meat sacks being in the way. A 500 dollar sports bra couldnt save that. Its not attractive and no, im not jealous although I used to be because I got bullied for being ugly at fucking 13. Shes fucking ugly now and I look way hotter and I make sure she notices everytime I see the bitch. She always complains about how unbearable it is and says im lucky all the time.

look at these tits subhuman
noone would give a fuck about you and your boy body with her around

Attached: mommy.png (1440x2114, 1.03M)

mmmm huge bags of fat... delicious!

Women are so fucking petty holy shit. You realize that you're clearly the evil gender, right?

lmao SEETHING chestlet
good job you got your revenge when youre both past the prime and unattractive

Attached: 12394163_515436091968402_1206181834_n.jpg (490x480, 139K)

Same poster. Either its a fat bitch with saggy tits or a faggot larper trap.

>being attracted to this much of a image obsessed degenerate that wont be able to feed your children
Sad

>seething
/Fatacceptence/ bitch with saggy tits detected.

Holy shiiiit so this is what happens when you grow up flat. Must be no coincidence tiddy cow girls have sweeter personalities.

Let me see the rest of her body. Bet shes 350 lbs whale. Also any one notice how these fat bitches always wear bras?

>Must be no coincidence tiddy cow girls have sweeter personalities.

Holy shit. I just realised why I like big tiddie chubby cowgirls. Thanks user(ette).

>fat acceptance
none of the women I posted are fat, keep coping subhuman

Attached: big brown udders.jpg (400x597, 41K)

>flat
Didnt I say I got PERKY AND FULL B CUPS?

Are you dumb? I know the scale system in your head is a bit off because youre so fucking fat but come on you fat larping bitch.

instagram.com/naomiqin/
here you go subhuman trash genes
look at her and cope

Attached: seething chestlets.jpg (640x640, 115K)

I didn't read your past posts because it just looked like bitching about your bustier sister and "muh bullying", changes nothing I said about you anyways. You clearly have a complex

Is that you? Fat acceptance has gotten out of hand holy shit!

Attached: 65A1D296-19EA-45E9-B72F-DED289FAD9F2.jpg (1300x867, 96K)

no because big chance they have large nipples

Attached: 64E9F168-37A4-4095-B451-66D440CB6A9F.jpg (326x451, 23K)

>you fat larping bitch
>"I'M NOT JELLY! I'M NOT JELLY! I'M NOT JELLY! I'M NOT JELLY! I'M NOT JELLY! I'M NOT JELLY! I'M NOT JELLY! I'M NOT JELLY! REEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_o4ld861Giz1t0cptvo3_1280.jpg (1000x1500, 212K)

>B cup
>not flat
if you dont wear a bra noone even knows you have tits you flat cunt

Attached: 1463752379551.jpg (477x593, 33K)

>thinking im female
hows it feel to be flat and retarded to boot?

also she probably thinner than you even with her tits lmao
subhuman

Attached: keep seething.jpg (400x565, 60K)

Christ that persons body is disgusting how can you let yourself go like that, the fat didnt even go to her tits thats literally just the result of being unhealthy

10 bucks says this thread was kicked off by that Eboneee chick to cope with her insecurities. The nudes seem to match too.

quit showing these saggy ass boobs faggot

Straight cis white male here

B>C=A>>D>>>>>>>E+

>Fat
Nah, she's just "renaissance thicc", chestlet.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_6.jpg (1280x1920, 316K)

10 bucks says youre a flat subhuman that cant stop coping

Attached: 1449609911600-1.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

Goddamn Proxy has a body made for the weight it put on.

Your tits (and we know they're your tits cuz nobody except somebody with those empty sandbags would post them as examples of perfect tits) are ugly as fuck and I say this as somebody who likes big tits. It's like you ironed them like those tribes in Africa do.

Stop LARPing and stop comparing them to actually beautiful breasts.

im a man but sure if you guys wanna fuck fat chicks theyre just going to pass their unhealthy habits on your kids

tfw you will never have a chestlet gf

want me to post my white cock you stupid nigger?
If that was me I'd be making bucks by being an e-girl.

Attached: 123456789.png (1000x265, 32K)

Srsly, is that you? Fucking disgusting.
This is the same poster. Its a fat acceptance sjw who acquired saggy tits by extension. The girls she posts look nothing like her, except that bathroom selfie she posted of herself calling herself skinny. Bitch I doubt you have ever weighed 120 lbs as an adult.

Attached: 8773561A-93DF-411E-B775-60FAA4AB7EF0.jpg (300x390, 64K)

what goddamned shame those wonderful tits got butchered

I think she means the saggy black ones

>nosering

this instantly pisses me off and makes me unreasonbly angry, and I don't even know why

not him, but she's morbidly obese, and you've got mental disorders if you consider that the norm. It's all good, though, you could've been worse (like a foot fetishist)

For real. Still can't believe she ain't done Ass Parade, Big Wet Asses or Big Wet Butts scenes yet. Instead she shoves dragon dildos and pastries up her bum. What a waste!

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_7397f718bf0338c7b763c5902d6c7fa9715 (551x829, 71K)

Not necessarily a chestlet (Small D cup) but I've experienced boob envy before, especially over the truly gifted like pic related. It's not like I despair over that shit or anything though, more like seeing a really nice collectable over a friends house I can't get/afford.

Jesus... are men actually attracted to that? They're sagging down to her pants waistband. I can't imagine how much back pain she has.
I'd much rather keep my 32Ds.

Fatass confirmed. Bragging about big tits when you're fat is like bragging about living in the city when you're fucking homeless.

Not her. I hate the saggy tits that poster keeps posting and hate weight anything over this (see pic related) even more.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_iuHZWYUOIR.jpg (531x800, 78K)

We ain't. This thread went to shit the second those..."things" were posted. That's Ebonee fishing for compliments. Mark my words...

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_iur(2).jpg (680x1024, 250K)

>32D
thats average in northern europe, you're the equivalent of 5.5 inch dick
>Fatass confirmed
why do you dumb cunts think Im female? Are you unable to confront the fact that youre not desirable? Every red blooded male with normal test levels thinks about huge tits

Attached: 1523619140111.jpg (667x500, 57K)

>"Bragging about big tits when you're fat is like bragging about living in the city when you're fucking homeless"

LOL Same can be said for guys bragging bout having abs when they weight 40lbs.

only the pierced ones

I'm an absolute tit lover, but the normalfags who brag about wives and gfs in these threads need to stop larping of gtfo

Attached: tumblr_obx03fS0KF1r20c79o1_1280.jpg (1280x903, 233K)

That's a bit much, senpai.

deviation from what?