If you were almost 30 still making minimum wage and stole a plane where would you fly it?

If you were almost 30 still making minimum wage and stole a plane where would you fly it?

Attached: 1534136732660.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQSpPrZSDQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHINqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would crash it into a volcano.

into the ground

Attached: dddd.jpg (1620x1000, 86K)

I'd fly around Russia. Always wanted to see the Kremlin. I'd most likely be immediately shot out of the sky before I even get a glimpse of it though.

Into space for keks.

where could you go? any country would just lock you up instantly. the dumb ass probably didn't know how to land it thats why he crashed into water. panic and just choosing the softest landing possible. probably didn't even want to die or did he tell air traffic control he was doing it to kill himself?

I'd fly it to the moon.

same but i'm a pilot

Well that's impossible retard

He seemed like he knew what the consequences of surviving would've been. Life in jail or a quick death.

youtu.be/ZQSpPrZSDQ8

he didn't crash into water you fucking idiot, he crashed into an island.

IMAX DOME.

Attached: 34653b77-9c74-4f6b-8086-72c51bc6bd1f.jpg (500x577, 56K)

Most wagekeks here delude themselves that they are living a good life.

Cattle cannot break free from their shackles.

Attached: 1532690041815s.jpg (250x245, 8K)

I'd fly it into the sunset over the Pacific Ocean while listening to some comfy tunes and taking some acid/shrooms and smoking a joint so I could be at absolute peace, so I don't feel myself crashing into the ocean once my fuel runs out and I die in pure bliss.

To the Olympics, of course. Where else?

yes it is as long as you bring enough fuel with you

Nothing is impossible if you keep on believing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHINqA
Ofcourse you can

>Implying that neets, dependent on social assistance and benefits, are more free

Atleast they make something of themselves and have independence lmaoo

Attached: 1520875892928.png (400x504, 349K)

F

Godspeed, Skyking. Godspeed.

I'd fly until I ran out of fuel
Then id make my final prayer and land it

R.I.P
SkyKING

Attached: 1533223003504.jpg (2556x1684, 181K)

>the dumb ass
He was smarter than you
You thought about ending it but he lived a shit life and went through with it.
In am epic way

>independence

AYLMAO, coming from a minimum wageslave.

Into the fucking ground. Not because I'm suicidal but because I have no idea how to land a plane.

Planes work by getting lift from pushing itsself off the atmosphere, so if you were to fly up continuously, eventually the air would get so thin that you'd generate no enough lift to keep the plane going up, you'd basically be floating around the same altitude.