Yukio Mishima is not only the king of Jow Forums, but also the king of /fitlit/

Yukio Mishima is not only the king of Jow Forums, but also the king of /fitlit/.
Fuck all your roiding incel idols.

Attached: mishiripped.png (726x747, 748K)

What's the point of this stupid ass thread

/fitlit/ is the most forced, fedora meme around. /lit/ is pseud as fuck. books and philosophy are a brainlet cope.

Eat a dick. /fitlit/ was the best thing to come out of that pointless day.

I have no respect for bookfags. Culture is absolutely fucking useless and -i'm gonna say it again- a brainlet cope. Go back to reading Ayn Rand or something.

>being too smart to read
Post your address I'm coming to kill you

give me one (1) reason why reading should be valued.

unironically based and redpilled. you learn more if you talk/listen normies than reading in your basement

Attached: a60.jpg (680x664, 49K)

w-was mishimu-san natty?

Nice bait nigger you got them

>brainlet cuckolds think they will take over the world by reading many books

lol

I don't know how school works in your country but here people who do /lit/ shit are seen as pseud-tier human garbage and will all end up as high school/middle school teachers. Math is where it's at.

btw I literally aced a "class prépa" (look it up) which would lead me to think my level of education is much higher than that of the brainlets itt who disagree with me lol

Genova is the king of Jow Forums. He's the king we deserve.

>tfw too inteligent to read

Attached: 1514132824086.jpg (636x419, 194K)

>manlet
>king of anything
good one, op

yes, but unironically. again, give me one reason other than "you're retarded" or "this is bait" why I should read works of fiction or some philosophy book written by a random hair-splitting dyel.

he's like 5'3", he's got the manlet muscle thing going on

If he was so smart, why did he die like a fool?

Wasn’t he a big gay?

Attached: 538C2864-A36A-4EE5-A380-88118BB162D1.jpg (285x298, 46K)

Yes.
Why do you think he's so heavily pushed.

he was a no homo gay

Did he have pectus excavatum? I noticed it earlier too based on anuther photo that he might have and he seems like he does have it in this pic too.

Lmfaoooo

Attached: philosopher.jpg (610x238, 174K)

While i disagree with the books and philosphy are brainlet cope meme, i do agree that /lil/ is pseud as fuck. double digit IQ ppl don't become genius after reading some books. What /lit/ is, is a bunch of well read, narcissistic pseud PLEBS who DRASTICALLY overestimate their intelligence.

This.
Reading is actually for brainlets who need to borrow other peoples thoughts cause theres are dire and poor

He had kids and a wife. In one of his books the character is a fag so it's pushed by dirty kikes that it was an autobiographic book.

Fiction for entertainment that is neurologically stimulating. Anything else to potentially learn things. Hell, you can even expand your vocabulary from fiction. It's really not that hard.
You're likely shitposting, though. I'll give you a break. bada-bing-bada-bom

Attached: 129.png (544x416, 348K)

This is true.

Attached: shit board.jpg (1350x620, 134K)

Wait what does Rand have to do with anything?

Vidya for entertainment that is neurologically stimulating. Anything else to potentially learn things. Hell, you can even expand your vocabulary from vidya. It's really not that hard.
You're likely shitposting, though. I'll give you a break. bada-bing-bada-bom

Because he was an entertaining fool
Kind of like a clown

>m-muh hobby is kool
That's the only reason that you will ever get

Literature isn't the whole of culture.

She's a dumb bitch that everyone put on a pedestal for writing her shitty book. Since normies are impressed by literature, I think the thought process goes (this person's hobby is books -> I read books in school -> being good at school means you're smart -> this person's smart).

Bien vu ;)

>cheating with his left hand
Shamefur

>Vidya for entertainment that is neurologically stimulating. Anything else to potentially learn things. Hell, you can even expand your vocabulary from vidya. It's really not that hard.
Where did I ever imply otherwise? I simply stated the value of books

>give me one (1) reason why reading should be valued.
imagine a world where no one can read.

>you learn more if you talk/listen normies than reading in your basement
and, of course, it's completely impossible to do both.

This. People grow out of philosophy. It’s a virgins way of coping with suffering. The true red pill is living your life and stop clinging to ideas.

>lifting for image
>not lifting to perfectly complement the abstract and intellectual power of words with the sun-burned and steel-tempered action-oriented realm of body as a way of achieving glory through death

Explain yourself.

Attached: p18-flanagan-mishima-a-20180107.jpg (1202x1600, 836K)