Shit Tests

How do you recognize when women are shit testing you? I think all the weird mixed signals they send you is fucking with you on purpose
What are the most basic questions and tests and how to know what they really mean?
E.g "What do you think about this other girl?" or "Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

ITT: all the weird tricks women do

Attached: DOr8zAPW4AEY8W0.jpg (1122x727, 69K)

If she's doing shenanigans like OP'S pic related she a hoe and deserves to die alone

But all girls do that, it's part of they innate biology.
They want you to prove that you are an aggressive stronk and dominant male.

>biology
>me a primate

Something other than this stupid blanket answer to anything would be great.

user, not all girls do that. Some are really sweet and straight forward. Too bad these are shy most of the time and live in hidden places.

Nah, most are straightforward and will either agree or shoot you down immediately.

>How do you recognize when women are shit testing you?
Her mouth is moving.

Attached: LyxdvmG.jpg (996x764, 504K)

This. Most fembots either already have a robot BF or you'll never meet them in real life because they never leave their homes.

You can meet them here though. On occasion, they leave their nests and assume they are femanons.

If it's an open-ended question about her, it's a shit test (e.g. why do you think I'm cute? tee hee). They shit test because they're bored and want drama. Always deflect or reverse it.

Yea they live under briges or in far way lands like all creatures of myth and legend noone has ever seen one.

user, you're talking to a girl, for Christ sake... I would assume you weren't this dumb

Just because it isn't the answer you want doesn't mean it's wrong

>How do you recognize when women are shit testing you?
Do it two times. If she says no on second time then its time to move one.

sic the dogs on her and find for sure what she wants and what she don't want.

What makes it right? It doesn't actually explain anything, such it's just regurgitating what someone else said, which itself is just a narrative. For example, if someone "concluded" that the meaning of life was to have kids, that would only be their idea; the idea doesn't get behind the experience.

OP please stop with all this PUA bullshit.
There are no shit tests.
If someone asks you a personal question you can either answer it either evade it that's up to you.

>shit testing
>This is called playing games.
>only children play games in relationships
>if you want someone like this you are a pedo
>pedos get arrested and go to jail
>they get raped in jail
>that shit is gay
>they are shit testing to see if you are gay

And this is how female logic works

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

If you post on r9k, they are not shit testing you. You can stop stressing.

Fuck woman and their tricks, honestly. I've met two sane women in my entire life,

Quality original shitposting

with shit like OPs pic you can't tell if they're shit testing you or not, you have to get to know them first. some girls wan't you to 'try harder' and others just want you to fuck off, there is absolutely no way to know unless you're a mind reader.

It's more like they want to make sure you're actually interested in them enough to invest appropriate time energy, so they don't fall for a guy who just wants to pump and dump.

Here's the key anons,
you fail their shit tests, knowingly, and ON PURPOSE to see what kind of women they TRULY are.

>There are no shit tests
your 4chin pass have been revoked and all posting privilege retired

A girl relentlessly shit tested my in freshman year of HS. The first time we started chatting she tried to make me go get a drink for her, and when I declined, she seemed weirdly satisfied, then she offered me her number but told me I had to ask one of her male friends for it. We were only like 14.

the shy ones do that all the time

If she blocks you from any online interaction, is that a shittest to get you to dox her location and send her a letter or have I gone too far?

>straight forward girls
that's like finding an unicorn

If she is shit testing, she is not worth attention.

As long as you're not smearing her with the dox or giving her death threats, it's fair game

>tfw used to hate women and feel very hurt by Jo evil they are but have now settled into complete zen ambivalence
Now if only I could do this with everything else.

I would never do anything to hurt or threaten her, I just want to patch things up and hopefully she'll forgive me. I also don't intend on giving anyone else her address, I just want her to stop hating me so I can hopefully feel better soon. Women are awful.

you're weak
orig

I don't like you, faggot.
See? Unicorns are real

Do you even know the definition of the shit test? Answering could be a wrong move. Evading could be a wrong move. There are no rules or strategies, that's why it's called shit test.

too bad you're a biological male

If she says no and you try again, then it's time for your rape charge.

Too bad you're wrong. I have a vagina since the day I was born back in 99'

that doesnt change anything. if you're being forward with a guy that means you dont like him or he's too stupid to take subtle hints.

Are you retarded? You said straight forward girls don't exist. I just proved to you they do. What the actual fuck?

what is this? plebbit?
you know the rules bitch at that is not a shit test

It's all about context sweetie.

Fuck off.
Indeed it does. But it's dumb that girls do those mind tricks. If you want something just say it. You like a guy? Ask him out. This is 2018

Not him but you proved nothing, even if you posted a timestamp to confirm that you are actually a female, you could be still just lying about being straight forward.
kys faggit

I don't lie. Get it through you head that not all women are cheating whores

It's not about women, it's about human beings.
All humans lie.

reminder that shit tests only work if you're dumb enough to try and game a chick - if a girl starts acting like a cunt or an idiot just ignore her until she's done or cut her off, i've yet to be shit tested because every time they try i just refuse to play, don't let these thots clown you around like you have to prove something

Attached: 1533168053963.jpg (712x630, 58K)

So glad I'm homosex. No games drama or kids. Bullet fucking dodged.

>Bullet fucking dodged.

Except for teh AIDS

this thread is about women who do
you are straightforward - good for you now stop shitting up the thread and making about you and your roastie flaps

>in high school years ago
>know a girl likes me
>ask her out
>she says "maybe"
>never spoke to her again

Women are so entitled. They want you to play all these little games to "win" them as a prize. Ultimately that relationship would never have yielded marriage or children anyway, so the only winning move is not to play.

>try again.
>get accused of sexual harassment because she already said no.

Attached: friendlyorcs.png (319x343, 12K)

Dodge this, degenerate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

> expects me know I'm talking to a girl
> based on no evidence at all
> not indicated at all
> on a 99% male board

Like I don't think I'm stupid, but you make so many assumptions now I'm sure you're a girl.

+gib discord let me enter orbit

Be my girlfriend then, if you're so female

Well... beng straightforward with one you hate is easy. Try it with a guy you like.

Also pls. gib space coordinates so one can enter orbit.

Sure, leave discord and we can talk. I don't want to be flooded with friend requests

I never said they don't exist. I said they are extemely rare like Unicorns so rare infact that they might as well be mythical creatures.

One exception (you) does not disproove the rule.

Nice, here is mine: Nymous#4108

If your goal is to get your dick wet, not playing isn't a winning move.

Fucking lol. That may be true on whatever planet you're from, but your weak link is, this is earth. Women shit test men all the time. That's the reason divorces are so common. You constantly have to put her back in her place or she'll cheat. Women NEED to feel somewhat dominated or else they feel like they aren't with a strong man and they become unhappy. It's just the way of the world.

Fuck bitches who do that shit, I ain't got time for that!

>tfw schizoid and dont have a need for any dating
no shit tests for me

Attached: 1523710766916.jpg (904x740, 134K)

You have literally no way of knowing. Women are morons and expect men to read their minds. Pushing could either get you a girlfriend or a prison sentence. Women don't care and think it's a job to risk their well-being for their pleasure because they're solipsistic narcissists.

No, you don't fail them, you call them on it and tell them that shit doesn't fly with you. Nothing gets a woman wetter than a strong dominant man telling them to either act right or get the fuck out. Because that's the thing, as much as women screech these days about being independent and not wanting anyone to tell them what to do, it's really the opposite. They CRAVE a male authority figure, whether or not they'll actually admit it.

>>No, you don't fail them, you call them on it and tell them that shit doesn't fly with you. Nothing gets a woman wetter than a strong dominant man telling them to either act right or get the fuck out.
>Women NEED to feel somewhat dominated
How do you actually imagine this "domination" taking place? You tell her something, and she says no. Then what?

Whenever I think a girl is shit testing me, I tell her I think she's shit testing me and to just be honest instead. If she keeps shit testing me I ghost her.

Its not true though, it's wrong because there is no biological mechanism that makes women act this way. Its socially conditioned

I'm not a sexual object!!
>intentionally makes men view them as nothing more than sexual objects to be fought over

This is pretty much every woman ever. Feminism is cancer.

Some pretend to be sweet and straight-forward. They even convince themselves of this lie. In reality, however, they all inevitably start fucking with your heart and feelings like it's a game.

What do you mean "then what"? You tell them to fuck off like I said. The vast majority of the time they'll do what you told them simply because deep down they like a man telling them what is acceptable and knowing what the limits are. This is true for even the most hardcore feminist and you'll notice that most of those harpies come from homes with no strong male role model.

>>What do you mean "then what"? You tell them to fuck off like I said
So basically you don't dominate them, you just go away like a loser? What exactly is dominating in taking your ball and going home?

>This is true for even the most hardcore feminist
only third wave "sex positive" feminists, which aren't real feminists.
The radfem/second wavers legit all universally want small meek weak dudes that they can dominate and boss around and control, and despise assertive dominant males.

They want small weak dudes with a hot chad on the side. Hence why cuckolding is a thing.

No they don't like the chads, they really don't. Sit in a classroom with these women and hear what they say. They want a harem of the small weak dudes to serve them. They want the big aggressive men dead.

Retard, telling a woman that, if she wants the benefits of your time and companionship, she's going to be held to a certain standard by you and if she can't meet those standards then you won't consider her worth your time is the definition of dominance. It's devastating for a woman to be told you consider her less than desirable, especially in an age where the average woman is lavished with praise and told how perfect she is on a daily basis by orbiting beta males. She just can't fathom the idea that someone won't bend to her will and when that happens she immediately becomes intrigued by it and begins to strive for that individuals approval of her.

This whole thread is about how women don't say what they actually mean. If a woman says she wants a small, weak, beta male she's obviously lying.

Cuckolding is a male fantasy almost no women are into it especially feminists. The women that are into it want to be cucked by another woman.

Daily reminder that you have to be literally mentally retarded to not be MGTOW in the current year. OP's pic is a false rape accusation waiting to happen.

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

And I'm telling you that this thread is bullshit and you don't understand actual feminists and how they are. You deal with dumb tumblr girls with daddy issues who call themselves feminists, that's not a good representation.

Replace the word "shittest" with "baiting" and suddenly it's more fun.

Hey brooke why did you remove your trip, faggot

>>Retard, telling a woman that, if she wants the benefits of your time and companionship, she's going to be held to a certain standard by you and if she can't meet those standards then you won't consider her worth your time is the definition of dominance.
It's the definition of ending up alone. How is this going to make her do anything? She'll just say no and swipe right again.

Do you define yourself as "volcel" or similar spergy name?

>It's the definition of ending up alone. How is this going to make her do anything? She'll just say no and swipe right again.
Be high enough value that her other options pale in comparision and then she won't do that.

>this

calling it a shit test is some red pill bullshit. just call it what it is: baiting

So you're submitting to her by dancing around like a monkey being "high value" so she chooses you. WOWWW SOOOOO DOMINANTTTT
lmao

Biology is biology, guy. Just because theyre from different generations doesn't mean that deep down their instincts are any different.

There is no biological mechanism that you're talking about, falling back on this line of thinking is why you don't understand the situation.

They shit talk them but they keep going back again and again. Actions speak louder than words.

not him but it's a better road to take than letting yourself be lowered to a beta status, played around with and used as a backup aka kept in the friendzone for possibly years

>Be high enough value

So in other words, first work to be the exact thing she desires... very dominant.

And if you were that, then she'd say yes to whatever you asked in the first place wouldn't she moron.

To sum it up you have zero clue about what acting dominant actually is and how to do it, and what results you can expect.

Not putting in any effort and ignoring her and focusing instead on other prospects or hobbies isn't "dancing around like a monkey".

No they don't.
dumb robot making me post original shit

They don't get off on it but they're happy to use cuckolds for their utility since they're easy to manipulate. That's why they keep a chad around for sex while they use their cuck for his money and submissive slave like behaviour.

You don't understand radical feminists, you really don't understand these women. You're confusing pseudo-feminist tumblr girls or girls that just call themselves feminists with these women.

Yes they do, you sound like those coping redpillers rambling on about how women hate strong men when in reality said redpillers are delusional weak ugly betas.

As with all things positive about women, this only applies to Chad. Chad is the only one who gets to experience the good, positive meme stuff you see in Disney movies from women. Anyone else, and especially ugly guys, sees the true, evil nature of women.

Radical feminists are all talk. They say they hate men and masculinity, yet the targets of their hatred are always ugly beta men, while they're almost always having hookups with chads.

No, because I'm actually capable of getting laid. Why is that? Because I don't put up with female bullshit and once they realize that, they try doing whatever they can to figure out why I'm not bending over backwards trying to gain their affection like 99.9% of all the other guys she's around do. It drives them crazy and they don't even understand why. All they know is they HAVE to get your approval because how dare you think she's not worthy of you! She'll show you by being the best fucking woman you've ever known so she can prove to herself that she is indeed worthy.