/NHK/ NEET hikki thread

>what is a hikki?
someone who doesn't go outside for long periods of time or only to get food to survive,
for example not leaving the house for years or for a month at a time to get things needed to live.

>NEET
Easy one, yet I see people mix it up, it means no worky and no training or education

Ok now the definition is out of the way,
lets discuss being a NEET and Hikki.

>NEET's do you want to get work or you happy being comfy also are you on NEETbux?

>Hikkis when was the last time you went outside and do you want to change? also how long you been hikki

lets have a nice chat guys

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0074-168.jpg (650x909, 132K)

real neets/hikkis do not exist here. only cringy discordfaggots who think they are a hikki because they just finished school and haven't started anything else yet
go to real hikki BBSes for this

Attached: 1433003383149.png (420x314, 65K)

I don't get NEETbux and I'm not comfy but I rather be miserable and not do anything than be miserable and work. I haven't been outside in 2 years. I've been a hikiNEET on and off since I graduated high school in 08, I'm currently on a 3 year streak.

>NEET's do you want to get work or you happy being comfy also are you on NEETbux?
Not on Neetbux anymore since i moved back in with dad.
I'd like to work if i could find a job i actually like.

>real neets/hikkis do not exist here.
wait i dont exist?
>only cringy discordfaggots who think they are a hikki because they just finished school and haven't started anything else yet
well taht isnt me but if you drop out and become a hikki you are a hikki man...
>go to real hikki BBSes for this
no I will not stop making hikki threads on here

>I don't get NEETbux and I'm not comfy but I rather be miserable and not do anything than be miserable and work.
why cant you get NEETbux man??

>Not on Neetbux anymore since i moved back in with dad.
>I'd like to work if i could find a job i actually like.
why you get off NEETbux??

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0165-80.jpg (960x1358, 822K)

>why you get off NEETbux??
Not allowed to be on it if you're living with your parents.

I have been a NEET for the past two years and a bit, I trade cryptos to make enough money to survive. I leave the house once a week to get food and once in a while I go for a walk in the early morning or at night. I see some of my old friends from high school once every few months. Dunno if that makes me a hikki, I don't care about labels anyway.

It's a comfy life, but sometimes I feel lonely.

Attached: 1512435644347.jpg (949x1200, 160K)

Does going to work count as something needed to survive? Because the commute to and from work is the only reason I ever go outside of my room/building.

I'm a Schizo. I leave the house once every 2 months to go to the bank. No way around that.
I'M LITERALLY

RIGHT

HERE

FOR

YEARS

This

They think that 2 months bridge from school to college or so qualify them being a real NEET.
Heck, I bet there are some out there who think they are NEETs because they are on summer break.

that makes you neither neet nor hikki, retard

>live with someone else
not a hikki, move on

being reclusive also applies to the internet

and then there's the chads who think talking all day on discord, playing multiplayer games, living with others and seeing friends once a month is "being a hikki"

98% of hikkis live with their parents

NEETing since 1.5 years and I really hate it, luckily I have to start my obligatory community service in 2 months so I'll finally get something to do again

what country man?? sounds gay.

>I leave the house once a week to get food and once in a while I go for a walk in the early morning or at night. I see some of my old friends from high school once every few months.

If you leave everyday you arent a hikki, even once a week is too much, you may be a shut in and introvert though
yeah man people who say
>im a NEET atm I wont be starting my new job in 3 months :) MFW MFW MFW

>>live with someone else
>not a hikki, move on
idiot, you can live with your mummy and be hikki.
fuck taht man!!

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0070-172.jpg (1200x849, 146K)

Why are you so autistic about labels? Do you have something to prove? Just live your life. Stop being so bothered by poseurs.

tfw no bf/gf who doesn't care that you rarely take showers

Attached: 1518806821693.jpg (900x636, 445K)

when people use wrong labels it pisses me off.

Taht user said if you live with mummy you cant be hikki and its false

Austria, due to a permanent leg injury I don't qualify for the military so I have to do 10months of community service instead

tahts so fucked man.
they should give you disability

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0038-204.jpg (800x1170, 490K)

Hiki for 9 years now lost 1 leg below knee, other foot, 2 fingers an an ear in a steam explosion. I leave my house but not my yard. Havn't left my property in 4 years. I can't buy a gun because im a suicide risk. But i have a really good vege garden.

>steam explosion
wow, can you share story man????
> I can't buy a gun because im a suicide risk
that isnt fair man

When the family cat finally bites the dust I will no longer have good reason/excuses to be the full on combo-meal hikki+neet that I am

explain yourself?
you want to go full hikki but cant because of a cat?

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_azumi_akitake__sample-0f9e75ee9ddd5f8ba59cf (850x1202, 249K)

>Bms engineer Working on panel in boiler room(was just fucking with the aircurtain settings).
>hisss
>huh? Oh whatever it does that all the time (im in there quite often.)
>time skip
>oh fuck did i touch a live wire my hand hurts like fuck.
>why are the emergency lights going
>oh fuck i can't get up.
>roll over and there's steam everywhere black out
>HOLD.ON MATE WE GOT YOU
t. Fireman in bunker gear

ikr, but right now I'm actually happy that I get something like a job for at least 10months. I mean I won't get much money, but at least it will keep me busy for at least 40-50h a week

no- because of the cat, I am very hikki. Necessarily. Family emotions, and circumstances. As a elderly pet, it is very inconsistent. Like, it gives me a lot more bullshit to deal with, and, yet another way for the family to give me guilty feelings. because I can't explain certain things to them, like, for example, Operant fucking Conditioning~ because communicating with the family's complicated. So it's all just another set of behavior I'm prescribed with, it's all just added to my paradox of bullshit that keeps me down.

Attached: 1499146079744.gif (233x173, 733K)

it's honestly just one of the obstacles I wanted to shitpost about. Nothing serious. then again, this whole "paradox of bullshit" idea is actually a long list of "nothing serious" obstacles which keep me hikki.

Attached: meh.jpg (800x557, 131K)

I hope you got paid out for that man, tahts insane.
how did you resist killing yourself after realizing you are now missing a limb?

ok I guess we are different, I would rather chill out and relax man...
ok im still brainlet man.
You are very hikki like? what do you mean by this?

you have issues with communicating with people...that is no good.

Attached: 1528935398644.jpg (411x720, 115K)

These threads have been getting angrier lately. It's kind of depressing to me but I suppose it was bound to happen

I get the aversion but I highly recommend. Cleanliness is a half decent mood booster and once you get into the habit you'll wonder how you avoided them in the first place. I'm saying this as somebody who went 1-3 months without at my worst point

I don't know how then and i still don't know why i keep myself alive now. I just garden. Play with electronics. And shitpost on here. Fpv on quadcopters is the second best thing ever.
I had so much free time I ended up with a bunch of home automation patents.
But im like a 0/10 steam burns will fuck you up. If i couldn't fap i would have ended it years ago

it is mean posters man..they dont belong here.
if I wasnt actual ocd I doubt I would be clean myself...
being clean makes you feel better even when you feel terrible.

>But im like a 0/10 steam burns will fuck you up. If i couldn't fap i would have ended it years ago
sucks to hear man, life is cruel.
what do you fap to if I can ask?

Attached: 1534130978338.jpg (797x1050, 163K)

>you have issues with communicating with people...that is no good.
uh thanks, I actually realized something just thinking to myself here. You communicate pretty quickly and what you wrote was meaningful. So there's a reason for you to be in this thread, but then, my convoluted shitposts here could have instead existed as a different thread on the Jow Forums catalog... This has been an interesting thread; good series of threads

my neetHikki situation is entirely similar to this user, been stuck at my parents house for some years after high school and trying college

I am sorry if I upset you man I dont know what I did but thanks for being an ice poster about it.
I jsut didnt quite get what you meant and I wanted to know more so I asked...

sorry user..I liek when you post in the NEET hikki thread as its for people like us

nah it's okay, i meant thanks as in "thanks for pointing it out".

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-01-08-19h26m58s308.png (274x247, 92K)

nice posters liek you are always welcome :)

Attached: 0UrVmXD.jpg (1200x1400, 302K)

i hung out on uboachan 7-8 years ago when i was at my worst. pretty comfy but i eventually became disconnected from the community, which happens a lot because i give much more than it's possible to maintain. there was also hikiculture where i met noriko (Jow Forums knows her as ashley). for some reason chair shut that board down eventually, i guess the traffic was just too low to justify keeping it. been off and on Jow Forums for 14 years purely because it's not a slowchan like literally everywhere else.

28 btw. almost to 30 with nothing to show but crippling sadness and the occasional ennui.

Attached: 8a56d8ec9aa0b706b68eeb695622d00.png (239x239, 62K)

Fpbp, my robot.

but user taht poster said you cant be a hikki or NEET.
no not true man

> Work

Yes I've started applying for jobs, but my resume's shit so I stepped back and enrolled in an online class and started working on a portfolio.

> Outside

Well I take out the trash every week. Besides that sometimes I drop off / pick up family from the airport. Not rich, lower-middle income, parents have retirement money or something idk. I don't remember the last time I went out besides those.

I so badly want to be a hikki. I've been working for a long time now and am just tired of leaving the house to go do something so meaningless that seems to only drain my soul. I'm so tired of it all...