MBTI thread

What is your MBTI type? How does it correlate with your views on fitness?

Also, daily reminder that MBTI is scientifically valid. You're not a special snowflake with a unique personality; you're just a human like the rest of us and you can be put in a category.

Attached: 1501084231484.png (1484x2152, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOo2aafKrvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Entp shit talking

istp

INTJ as a teen. ENTP as young 20s. ESTP now.

Anyone who puts their personality type in some sort of bio I write off as an imbecile, especially if INTJ or INTP.

>horoscopes for bros
I hope you're joking

You can't change your type retard
Do you even know what cognitive functions are?

Attached: tumblr_onrxme9JdR1w3zha7o1_540.jpg (480x783, 51K)

How is categorising people by their brain processes information and by their reaction to external events comparable to horoscopes, where you define people's personality by the month of their birth?

this one's better
>entp

Attached: yu6gt6h4zpbz.png (1484x2152, 371K)

last time I did the test a couple of years ago I was INTP, after taking care of myself now and redoing the test I'm ENTJ

Pretty interesting, nothing is set in stone

MBTI can be a productive way to learn about oneself but that shit is not backed by science...

Hitler did nothing wrong, have you tried not being an untermensch today?

Because both are complete bullshit? People don't fall into neat little boxes.
>how their bran processes information
This is laughable and is in no way rooted in any real science.
t. Postdoc studying neurodevelopment.

ENFP, we're a rarity on this forum, last time I checked.

>tfw no hyperactive enfp gf that will roleplay as a loli during sex

the mbti is as scientific as my ass hair but i redid it and got enfp feelsgoodman

everytime theres a MBTI thread the majority of Jow Forums is always ISTP, myself included

Attached: hmm.jpg (350x350, 17K)

Literal autist here

INFP thats way too accurate and has hurt my feelings

INFP-T here

ENFJ reporting in

infp but i swear i dont cry everyday even though i want to

Attached: 15e1867bc39ff3e9cf1e5df5661faa41--owari-no-seraph-krul-krul-tepes.jpg (736x736, 73K)

Asking just out of curiosity, would you really like to be a cult leader?

Never thought about running a cult per se, but I run multiple clubs at my university lmao, so I guess it's similar

INTP here, my mom is ENTJ and dad is INTJ.

ESTP Non-Autist reporting in

It's because Jow Forums is a perfect place for ISTPs
>emotionless unethical assholes
>social anxiety, no gf
>lifts because gets extremely stimulated from physical pain
>unironically fantasizes about dying on a battleground with his fellow comrades

Intp masterrace

Come, let us feel together, my INFP senpai.

reminder that ENTPs are superior

INTP, though i think a lot of it is BS and i don't believe some people can get "energy" from being alone or with other people. I'm overcoming my introverted nature and as a result my mbti reflects that

life is rough as an INTP autist

t. literal autist

reminder that ENFJs are the most Jow Forums type and superior to all else

INTJ with a ESFJ gf.
Ask me how we are still together after all the fights. I still don't know.

BASED AND REDPILLED

thats /o/ at least like 50% part of it.
>autists
>boiracers that hate everyone including people that like cars
>romantizes dying in crashes
>dickrides reckless cunts like smokey nagata and some yakuza faggots who liked going fast
>secretly Jow Forums

>ESxx
>Fucked up answering simple questions

Imagine my shock.

>I was INTP

I doubt it, you would atleast know how punctuation works.

Also, ISTP make the best work coworkers, INFP are our best friends, INTJ is the tolerable boss.

>scientifically valid
tons of psychologists have criticized it and debunked it, there are better extant personality tests

shit thread

based entp poster

Attached: 1489899154696.jpg (249x236, 12K)

MBTI is full cringe psuedoscience horoscope tier, it was invented by a fat middle aged woman. Please stop taking it seriously.

Who else ISTP?

there are more efficient tests based on the exact same principles, but MTBI is not "debunked" dingus

>debunked it

The only articles I know that have claimed to have "debunked" anything are the one's written before MBTI included the turbulent/assertive category. There are alternative tests, Big 5 and Socionomics among them, if you answer them honestly though you'll find they correlate quite well with each other.

>you will never EVER have a group of friends that consist of an ISTP autist, ENTP memelord and INFP gf

Attached: 96090256.jpg (1000x1000, 263K)

ISTJ

youtube.com/watch?v=HOo2aafKrvU

reminder: if you aren't an istp, you might as well start hrt

INTP, aka literally figuratively autism.

INTP-A

Used to be INTJ, got a little less autistic and now it's consistenly INTP, progress?

Attached: 21gX5sv.png (728x1805, 812K)

I am ENTP (-A/-T), in the upper right corner.

What a weird coincidence, I just did the test like a an hour ago and now I see this post. I very much agreed with the description of the personality type when I read it after I took the test, and it definetely fits me. I cannot recognize the way it is phrased here, however..

op's chart is shit
see
for superior

Attached: 1500744044855.png (941x723, 93K)

i really don't see myself in the first part of the sentence. i understand that it might be characteristic of ENTP that you're oblivious to the fact that you're not really saying anything, or that everything you say matters, but to be honest i rarely engage in long discussions. my communication style is brief, to the point. im happy to discuss dissenting opinions or to clarify things, but otherwise i don't put on a lot of emphasis on contingencies

the rodent thing is not entirely off. when i was a kid i would often fill a bucket with water and collect various insects and drop them into the water. watching them panic as they first went in, then gradually being worn down and finally drowning was oddly fascinating to me. generally, i lovef animals though

>t. Person who didn't take Psych 101 or Neuro but really likes video essays

pretty sure the things bullshit, I go clubbing most weekends and have a strong social circle

Attached: 1532334671568.png (1157x765, 88K)

INFJ

This shit so accurate, I won't sleep tonight.

And I have noticed no one here has INFJ, and according to Wiki only 1~3% of ppl has it. Well... fuck.

>INTJ

Attached: 1535741040787.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

INTJ reporting for duty

Attached: 1524127415718.gif (80x100, 10K)

Entp, it’s kinda sad how true the first image is.

I had this was the entp
Cringy now looking back tho

Who here also has ENTJ as their horoscope sign, who here also has a ENTJ ENTJ powerhouse relationship

Attached: 1522604805757.jpg (960x894, 134K)

OP's chart described me down to the letter, while this chart was fucking way off

>INFP

we're believers in romantic individuality. We're the fags who posted cringey heartfelt essays and blogs online when we were 14 and had no filter. We secretly believe we're the fucking most interesting people in the goddamn world and hate unauthenticity more than anything in the universe. We don't give a fuck about magic or celebrities. We care more about nostalgia and desires.

feel with me bros

INTJ supreme gentleman reporting

Attached: ED172C14-EDA0-4947-BC8D-E9DD108BDAB6.jpg (300x300, 36K)

>YouTube video as evidence
You're basically a flat earther

used to be an INTP but since visiting fit and improving myself ive turned into an ENTP over the last year

Hearty kek. I'm "sociopath full raid gear" from now on.

estj

>ESTP

Is this the ultimate mog?

Attached: fan-made-disney-movies_234114_2.jpg (559x372, 28K)

>everyone's personality is static from birth.

Attached: 1534187995370.png (680x788, 147K)

Unironically ENTJ

ENFP here too my guy

INFP-A somehow, not like im a very emotional person or something

ENTP/ESTP Intuition and sensing is about 50/50. I get into fucked up shit all the time and then just bullshit my way out of it. I should be dead.

somewhere between literal autism and and actual robot

God dammit I thought I escaped but still INTJA

Attached: 1535182199248.jpg (1200x700, 128K)

I've had two, about 7 years apart. Both came back as INTP. I'm working on mapping that Physics PhD from imaginary to real right now. Feels euphoric, man.

Attached: frank_zappa_at_the_f.jpg (638x643, 49K)

ISTJ but they lost me at
>not promiscuous
I'm an autistic whore apparently

desu I think it's like a horoscope and astrology, very general, but it's an interesting insight

Entj working myself to death Holy shit you nigging got me

>entp
i don't over debate like a fucking faggot though. just explore all the angles until my superior intellect concludes on the truth

Attached: 1523899997814.png (317x432, 169K)

ISTJ robot checking in.

I track my workouts on my phone, and a notebook just in case. I workout in the same time frame nearly everyday. Every human being is useless and I have to correct them, starting with myself.

I am a literal meme and I don't care.

I'm sure most people here are this.

Attached: Capture.png (1260x702, 83K)

are you people being serious? did I miss something?
what a brainlet, brainlet board.

most people here want to be this. it's impossible to be honest on these tests. we all want to be the cold, objective, high IQ unconventional genius

>tfw INFJ

Attached: AutisticShrieks.jpg (323x326, 16K)

people who aren't robots don't aspire to be robots dogg, a lot of us are happy as fuck with our non-robot type

Attached: lmao.gif (640x480, 1001K)

basically this

There's zero scientific evidence to back up Meyers briggs

Same

Yeah, no. That sounds fucking terrible.

false. we're simple creatures that can be categorized easily. if you can't place yourself it's because you're not being honest with yourself or you are unhealthy and living a fucked version of your true self (read up on enneagram too, faggots).

You literally did not address any of their points.

ISTP

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-121112~2.png (1440x1423, 2.64M)

ESTP. All girls think I'm a one night stand kind of guy, but in reality I want a wife and kids. This makes it so I attract thots, when I think all thots should burn in hell.

Its only a horoscope if you don't answer honestly, in which case its just wishful thinking.

>INTJs are supposed to be the rarest type
>at least half the people in every MTBI thread are INTJs

Attached: hmmmm.png (512x512, 24K)

ENTJ.

Just got kicked out of my stepdads
house.

Running candito hypertrophy starting strength. Today was upper hypertrophy. Super toasty.

Jow Forums is a hive of mostly INTJs and others like them. If we were any more common society would probably collapse.