Why do women keep telling me to save my virginity for someone special...

Why do women keep telling me to save my virginity for someone special, can I honestly expect a decent someone past 25 to be a virgin and also not religious

Attached: 594531D9-4FC8-4E86-BE81-1541DD453E70.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Yes.
But you can probably find a girl that is special to you and wasn't a serial relationship..per or total slut or bi in her past.
Nothing wrong with being a virgin.
You're not missing anything by not having random sex with random chicks. Feels good but you lose a bit of yourself with each new casual lover.

Are you a guy or a girl?

Women tell you that because that's a great way to control you and lock you down as a potential option to settle on after they've drained the cum, money, social status, and other resources from everyone else in the world.

Don't listen. Just get laid and be honest about it and find a girl who doesn't expect you to pretend you aren't interested in fucking.

I specifically stayed a virgin so I wouldn’t be a hypocrite if I preferred a virgin like myself.

How fucked am I.

You are fucked only to the exact extent and degree that you're all hung up about it and weirding women out with how much their body is on a pedastal to you. Getting laid is easy. Be fun. That is all. What's not fun for them is someone bigger and stronger than them who desperately needs their body and tries all kinds of passive and underhanded shit to get it and then treats any intimacy like a contractual obligation for more.

Take notes, Jow Forums.

Focus on a getting a good job user so you can get that 19 year old pussy when girls your age are used up.

>you're all hung up about it and weirding women out
Your wife’s exes all show up and tell you about how they used to bang her, what do you do

Actually they say that because they don't want to be the one to pop his cherry.

>weirding women out with how much their body is on a pedastal to you
I don’t know what you’re talking about. You make it sound like I’m desperate to get laid, but I just want someone who respects themselves. Anything less is a waste of time in my experience.

If you're not a loser and have your shit together, you can easily score an 18 year old. My uncle put off relationships until 30 then he got himself an 18 year old chick. They're married and have 2 children now

>inb4 lmao Chad

He's 5'4 and she's 5'7

Idk my friend who gets laid regularly says multiple women actually really want to take a guys virginity. Obviously I’m sure it’s diffferent from women to women but I think some girls might find it “cute”

>He's 5'4 and she's 5'7
Yaaaaas
Except for the part where your uncle married an actual child

That's nice.
But if they say "Save it for someone special" they mean "I'm not going to pop your cherry"

This. If I lose my virginity before marriage I may as well not even get married.

>Yaaaaas

Attached: 6EF849A7-A311-4EA2-9C0F-5D97A29A4FA3.jpg (226x279, 67K)

Ah, but that's how a man in a relationship or in love acts with his woman.

You're talking about a woman who's looking for random hook ups with guys..not anything really stable.
He doesn't seem to be looking for that kind of relationship at all.

We also don’t know the context ops post

Attached: cancer.jpg (600x760, 230K)

>18
>child

Go get a dictionary because that word doesn’t mean what you think it means

What else could it mean?
He said female friends not girls I'm interested in or are interested in me.
So there's no "make him save his Vcard so I can get it later" kind of thing to extrapolate from his post.
At most you could say that they are romanticizing it and telling him to find a nice girl.
But if they aren't trying to hook him up to the point where he's upset about it enough to mention it or even talks about a girl that they tried to hook him up with then that's not the case at all.

I’ve asked multiple female friends multiple times if I should take a presented opportunity to lose my virginity and they tell me to wait for someone special instead.
Because /they/ regret not doing so. Every time.

Why do you people keep telling girls about your virginity

Well your assumption that one who is sexually active does not respect themselves, that's one way to weird someone out with sexual hangups that turn a good time into a complicated ordeal. Sky daddy didn't have perfect morals either.

Because they fear the pedastol he's put them on.

Mostly i'd wonder what they're all doing here at the same time. But I suppose what you're trying to draw my attention to is that it would make me feel bad feelies and I should avoid that by sleeping only with a virgin.
Except, im a big boy. And if I care about a person, my feelies don't have anything to do with her past.

Why? Because the whole point of marriage is locking down a sexal partner? Does it even factor into the equation that you might just have a good thing going with someone despite that you've connected with other people before?

Jesus christ you're all a bunch of dipshit manchildren.

This. Tell your guy friends instead and you could score a wicked brojob

You don't understand what he means when he says that do you?

Many in society see a man over the age of 30 settling down with a woman between 18-22 to be a problem because they claim she hasn't had enough time to mature into a woman properly so she will be in a child like state of mind when in fact this isn't true for everyone

I also think I'm actually going to settle down with someone in their early 20s and the only reason is because they are in their prime while a successful guy in his 30s can have anything he wants if he works at it and is successful, intelligent and capable enough to support a family

Most guys in their 30s are while many men in their 20s still don't know what they want to do in life or how they're going to support a family

>The truth is society doesn't want men hooking up with these women because they want them to spread their degeneracy roots and get laid from the age of 16-25 and in my opinion women who are looking for constant hookups and simple sex are worthless in my opinion

*tips fedora*

Because sex is a bonding connection between two people
Having random sex will leave you empty because you're only chasing simple pleasure = animal nature

Many in society would be wrong then. 18-22 is objectively still not a child whether the man is 30 or 59.

Why must one connect rarely to connect deeply?

>I actually agree
The thing is there is a problem here a man in his 30s who is intelligent and in tune with himself, nature and reality will have more life understanding than an 18 year old girl
She hasn't had enough time to mature into a woman but I still do not in any way see a problem with an older man settling down with someone in that age group but there could be issues in life for her, she's young enough that she has not matured properly yet and she will bring problems into the relationship unless the man is smart enough to talk to her like an adult and she needs to mature with the relationship

Society does want to breed whores for many different reasons, one of them being degeneracy will cause less population growth and if a degenerate has kids the cycle will continue because they are not good parents who understand things about life yet

Any man or woman between the ages of 18-25 has not matured yet
Trust me, this will happen with time and I'm older than many of you here...

When i say maturing I mean finding your true identity, soul who you are and not "sexually or physically" maturing

The mind grows in interesting ways and my point still stands

Don't save yourself for "the right one" unless you're a religious person. You are robbing yourself of so much, my biggest regret by far in life was holding myself back with girls early on because I wanted to make sure they were special or whatever.

Don't just go fuck a landwhale, but if you're hanging out with a 6/10 girl you met at a bar by all means fuck her if you can.

>Because they fear the pedastol he's put them on.
They're afraid of him catching feels and treating her like a girlfriend/waifu and it not being a simple hook up.

Disgusting.

Random sex is animal nature and not building a deeper connection/bond with the person
Women who seek random partners, cheat, and go through the cock carousel have deep psychological issues
They're the ones you want to stay away from
(I can explain deeper if you want to hear it)

Rather than explain deeper some women who haven't found the right one and went through the sexual phase end up looking for something else later in life = a provider when in fact they do not in any way deserve a man who is a provider for them

They have no self control over themselves and their biology
The mind is stronger than your hormones/biology

Just because you want sex all the time doesn't mean you need to have it also long lasting relationships don't last well in most cases because there is "always something missing"

ouch that's literally the worst kind of rejection

You're retarded, I bet you are not a virgin by choice and have just chosen to be delusional.
>I-I'm saving myself for the right one!
Yeah, it has nothing to do with you being an autist I'm sure.

>the post

Attached: 1530575965341.jpg (1592x1445, 720K)

>Many in society see a man over the age of 30 settling down with a woman between 18-22 to be a problem because they claim she hasn't had enough time to mature into a woman properly so she will be in a child like state of mind when in fact this isn't true for everyone

Don't let society fool you; this is a meme.

The only girls likely not to turn into sluts within this age span are church-going girls.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums

Communal bonding is animal nature too retard. Where is this imaginary line you've drawn between what human behavior is physiologically driven and what isn't? We're made up of many conflicting drives. And lots of people who engage compulsively in any activity are unhealthy mentally, but that does not mean that one must connect rarely to connect deeply or that if you and another person have a good time with eachother's bodies that has any implications on your past or future connections/good times with people.

You people are all delusional dipshit manchildren coping so fucking hard because nobody wants to fuck you.

Don't try to legitimize modern societies attempt to push and normalize extended adolescence.
It makes no sense evolutionarily or psychologically.

No one at any point has actually stated why this mindset is positive or helps a society without using cheap shaming tactics and blathering about philosophies that just boil down to whoring/manwhoring around mindlessly while slaving away till they hit the wall then try to scramble to find a partner only to realize that they lack the ability to pair bond or maintain a life long relationship or even have and raise healthy children.

We have an entire generation of 35+ women and emotionally destitute men who are looking at this thing and are just completely fucked up by the reality of it.

because they know you're a fucking loser whos never gonna get laid if he tries so theyre trynna let you down soft

>The only girls likely not to turn into sluts within this age span are church-going girls.
No that's kind of a meme as well

I have heard from "sources in the churches"
The degeneracy is among the youth and anyone in church is pretty much having sex and whatever else behind the church building..
There's plenty of people who are degenerates in the church

It is spreading
I heard a sermon about this a few months ago and it was very interesting

No, just fuck some bar slut and wear a condom. There is no need to make a big deal out of this, youre 25 just get it over with.

I’m not even shitting you. Women will tell betas to stay virgins so that they will imprint on them after they hit the wall and need a provider.

Maturity doesn't come with age or "being experienced" by other people.
It comes with living life well and learning from people who have lived a long life and making decisions for themselves.
If you simply think that you'll wake up one day as a mature fully realized adult becuase you're 40 and fucked half the planet and have a decent job...then you're fooling yourself.
You aren't mature and experienced.
You're just older used and jaded at that point.

I don't doubt that there are some goings on amongst church youth, particularly given the appalling way the Catholic clergy is behaving these days, but there is still *less* of it.

user, teenagers church/synogogue/whatever are having far less sex overall.
They're just jacking/jilling off and on their phones.

It can be deep. I've shagged like 20+ girls and maybe 2 or 3 were completely not meaningful. I normally end up dating them for a short period afterwards and normally spend the morning after chatting/joking around in bed and/or going out into town and spending the day together. And before that there's the banter and excitement. It's fun.

I don't like meeting girls and dating in a more traditional way because I never know where I stand, whereas dating girls after you've already had sex establishes the sexual part of it right away. In my experience the type of girl that goes in for this kind of thing is usually attractive and has an attractive and feminine personality.

This being said, I'm from the UK and don't know what American girls are like.

>We have an entire generation of 35+ women and emotionally destitute men who are looking at this thing and are just completely fucked up by the reality of it.

True but they can still change
People actually can change there is this meme out there that says who you are at age 20-30 is who you will be forever and that's bullshit

People can change with a lot of work, self realization and understanding who you are today does need to change to get where you want to go

Not everyone makes it because they think they can't ever change and they continue the same cycle they have lived through before, it simply doesn't have to be that way at all
People can change but its not simple as getting some new life tips and looking at changing your whole life
Certain people can do it and there's proof of this
Don't let anyone else tell you what you can or can not do

And there's nothing wrong with women who choose to have multiple sexual partners or men who do the same, or even men who don't want to participate in the sexual ritual humans go through

At the end of the day you kind of have to see the truth in yourself, if you are a fuck up there's really only one reason because you keep doing it to yourself and you claim you don't know any other way
Stop being a fuck up and get what you want out of life, don't listen to anyone else trying to tell you what you should be or be doing...

I know only one girl although could have lost it by now not sure desu

They can't really change user.
You know that thing about experience? It imprints on us for the rest of our days.

They're fucked.
And not in the way they want.

That's fine
I'm not about shaming someone for having sex that's not my point

>that's what you've been told and believe
People can change if they understand themselves and go deep into themselves to see what is wrong with them and what they should focus on
It does happen over time
Certain behaviors or characteristics might not change but it doesn't mean they can't be different people
They need guidance and leadership

>past 25
your wife can be considerably younger than you user