Are somatotypes real or fake?

Are somatotypes real or fake?

Why won't athlean x or one of those respected fitness pros make a vidoe?

Attached: somotat.png (565x430, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SIz-MY2X1Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always believed to be endomorph type even before I ever heard of the somatotypes.

When i started exercising my body got transformed, but i still have that slightly bloated look even when i'm scrawny.

Attached: me 2017 october.jpg (1479x1097, 233K)

Comeplete broscience. The equivalent of terrible momscience you see on Facebook about toxins or resetting metabolism.

>athleanx
>respected fitness pros
Uno

>athlean x
>respected

i-igor?

you guys are just mad because you have internally rotated shoulders

Yes, i always looked brawny even when underweight

Attached: igor high on balcony.jpg (957x523, 114K)

nah he is protruding the shoulder for the pic, it's not natural

Here's one youtu.be/SIz-MY2X1Yw

Attached: 693.jpg (500x456, 36K)

You look perfect I would suck your cock if I could

thx man

Attached: DlUXHODX0AM4CJJ.jpg large.jpg (554x554, 49K)

THere are no types, but some people look more like some of these bodies yes and there is nothing u can do to change it so its true but the inbetween is full of types also so no its not true theres only 3 types

>respectable

It's more or less frame+physiognomy. Both of those are true.

This, I unironically work with a guy who looks almost exactly like the Ectomorph picture but with higher shoulders/shorter neck. That said he's just on the extreme end of the spectrum where he's just a really tall slim guy who would have trouble gaining just because even though he is slim he's got a lot more mass on him than a shorter person of a similar build just due to his height.

Lieten guys, body types are bro science. Middle is the only one doing face pulls, left one exercises instead of training and right one is on a diet instead of developing good nutrition habits. If you are looking for a program that will include all those elements we've got one for you here, at athlean x dot com

My friends call me the mesomorphic minotaur

i really wonder what the fuck you are doing here and how you found it

What do you mean?

>thx man
kek

you are pretty old, but not actual boomer old to waste time on here i guess. no offense desu but kinda weird, i remember you on /fa/ too. seem like cool dude anyway

it's a bit misleading, cropped in

Attached: 40385424_132303341043197_7004975592579792896_o.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)