The left is a biological girl and the right is a biological guy

The left is a biological girl and the right is a biological guy.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: df9d4cd83c97443c9d7404ec509e6df4.jpg (960x1280, 225K)

so apparently all you have to do to become male is beat the ever living shit out of yourself with the ugly stick
>How does this make you feel?
not any less suicidal, that's for sure

I'm going to download a gun.

I couldn't give less of a fuck than I do right now to be desu. Who cares?

>How does this make you feel?
Antisemitic

The sex they have must look pretty nightmarish.

gender is just a social construct created by white males to put themselves up in their shitty privilege hierarchy

Disgusted by seeing mental illness being glorified and mutilated teens or even teenagers. Stop fetishising the mentally ill people that are encouraged to get even worse and mutilate themselves by the current narative.

Like if i went to a restaurant and were served a crab after ordering a lobster

ftm always look like gormless basedboy faggots
I'd the feminine penis though

>gender is a social construct made by White Males
False. Gender was only separated from sex due to progressive feminist literature defining it as such to explain gender roles. Prior to that sex and gender were interchangeable.

Like we'll look back on this weird period of freeform hormone binging with oblique curiosity and embarrassment, in much the same way we look at how people used to believe phrenology was a legitimate and revolutionary science

>Like we'll look back on this weird period of freeform hormone binging with oblique curiosity and embarrassment, in much the same way we look at how people used to believe phrenology was a legitimate and revolutionary science
>implying people won't be augmenting themselves at this point
>implying the majority of the populace wouldn't wonder why we didn't "gear up" sooner
>implying there won't be a small sub-class of individuals, robots, that yearn for the days we're currently living despite it being a personal hell for their predecessors

Attached: 1533729987354.jpg (550x550, 23K)

horny. the girl on the right is hot af

I like how it is still ended up perfectly heterosexual.

The same way seeing any two people in a relationship makes me feel, bitter jealousy and sadness

I like how you instantly assumed they are in a relationship. Wonder if you would have thought that if it was two guys or two girls, self fufilling prophecy my man.

Why would right date left?
Also would fuck right anyday

Except it's one guy and one girl so it's hetero you faggot

(((They))) are winning.

Attached: jewincydence.jpg (417x423, 35K)

I dont believe you for one second.

Post more pics of the right, shes obviously a real femme.