Whats the point of lifting when pic related is only 16 and looks like this...

Whats the point of lifting when pic related is only 16 and looks like this? How the fuck are we supposed to compete with that?

Attached: 83a03f3f79540b4dd9550d65e4bf33a8.jpg (648x944, 69K)

Whats the point of lifting when pic related is only 12 and looks like this? How the fuck are we supposed to compete with that?

Attached: 7272e65f9693680d3edb3158ebe3b13d--muscle-fitness-wolf.jpg (717x960, 77K)

>the age lowers every time he posts

You lift

Because you're not competing against him, you're competing against 99% of the population who are unfit.

He is clearly a statistical outlier. Not to mention that being younger is actually a big advantage in terms of testosterone activity. You're older so if you didn't start lifting at the same age then you are at a disadvantage.

cope
in 2018 it's CHAD or ROT
99.9% of men are INVISIBLE non sexual organisms to women

Nearly every man on the planet has regular sex with at least one woman.

You aren't a statistical outlier, are you user?

Attached: 1520642799104.jpg (720x707, 66K)

0.1% of men have sex with 99.9% of the women boyo take the blackpill

Yesterday he was 18. What's his routine?

True, true. I'm done with this shit though. Seriously, why should I be lifting when pic-related is 9 and looks like this.

Attached: Richanno.jpg (1079x1057, 259K)

>0.1%
Lol the amount of Boomer COPE in this thread, try 0.001% of men have sex with all the women in the world. I know literally no man that has ever had sex.

He's following Jeff Cavaliere's Top 5 Exercises to Reverse Aging (NON-NEGOTIABLE).

This guy has been 16 years old for 4 years.

Just look at your father. 99.9999% of the people are better looking than him. And he somehow created you.

>"Blekpiled boyo"
>"0.1% of men fuk"

Attached: hZ45pbv.gif (500x293, 68K)

I have two moms you fag.

Raised and believes they're the father != actually being the father
Chad impregnates most women and leaves betabux to raise them thinking they're their own

>he thinks the point of lifting is to be the best at it.
Journey over destination buddy. The point of lifting is seeing yourself improve day by day

SEX IS JUST A MYTH. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES, ITS LIKE SPACE. THE .OOOO1% WHO ARE CHADS ARE JUST LYING TO SEEM COOL JUST LIKE THE GVERNMENT EGGHEADS. SEX IS THE REVERSE SANTA CLAUS.

And he will continue to be 16 years old, while the OP will wither and die in anguish, forever tormented by the immortal and impossible carrot he has dangled in front of himself

>the ways of the boomer past are still relevant in the tinder age

Attached: 1535489162069.jpg (638x558, 64K)

You can still see couples where guy is not handsome. Neither is girl, but that's exactly how it should be.
>inb4 they don't have sex
Children are still born and most of the parents are not good looking.

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

my sides

He is 20 and started lifting at 13. Have you been lifting for 7 years breh?

Like most guys mentioned, weightlifting is a you vs. you thing. Besides, 7/10 possibility he's on some cycle.

All the cope in this thread, the FBI literally said that 0.0001% of all American men are having sex with 100% of the women.

>us population is 325.7 million
>times .000001
>325.7 men are fucking every single woman in the country
mother of god...

Did I say every American woman? No, I didn't. I said every woman.

>325 men are fucking 3.5 billion women
>thats 10,769,231 women per man on average
and i can't even get 1. and people wonder why incels are a thing baka

This made me choke

>Whats the point of lifting when pic related is only 16 and looks like this?
Why are there constant threads discouraging people from exercising?

why are his forearms so small?

Most of the muscle in his upper body and glutes and calves is all plastic. He didn't get any put in his forearms.

nice steroid navel and shoulders, and face development

That does it, if this 15 year old can look like that, I'm fucking hopping on tren too

the real question is why steroids are illegal hidden away when it helps mens health significantly as you can see on this 16 year odl guy lmao

>he still uses tinder
>he doesn't just learn pickup
You deserve all you get

This dude is 22

Attached: cbum.jpg (1080x910, 108K)

COpe

Whats the point of having this body? Seriously I don't get it at all. Its so impractical and expensive to maintain, why not just bodyweight like normal people

9/10 bait right here

>Nearly every man on the planet has regular sex with at least one woman.

This isn't even close to being true. There's actual survey data on this, the average sexual activity for men is four times a year.

That's even better for his point because then theoretically everyone's dad is a chad, so then everyone should have chad genetics.

>tfw haven't had sex in 2 years