Hey fembots, how does it feel knowing that if you don't have an innie pussy, you are literally worthless?

Hey fembots, how does it feel knowing that if you don't have an innie pussy, you are literally worthless?

Attached: 0ud7FKV.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

>implying anyone would see it either way

I've got the irresistible urge to bite that thing like a chew toy.

My face is a bigger problem and I want to kill myself

Post face, user. Let's see it.

Meh, Id still do you anyway probably

As long as there's no viruses and it's biological female it's fine

I mean, even with viruses Id consider

>Hey fembots, how does it feel knowing that if you don't have an innie pussy, you are literally worthless?
All women are worthless.

I have an innie, but it doesn't change my terrible personality and doesn't make me less crazy. I'm still worthless

>I have an innie

Attached: doubt.jpg (500x281, 13K)

>terrible personality
>crazy
You sound like my type.

>worrying about a specific part of your body
BRUH, stop right there
everyone is beautiful in a way, cherish what you have and how you are, even personality wise the odd types are really beautiful and worth loving

As someone whoused to be with a girl that was crazy and had a terrible personality seeing statements like this so frequently here disgusts me

Attached: It May Not Be a Perfect System.jpg (414x550, 81K)

Okay pleb. Implying I haven't had a gf like that before lul

If you've ever been with a woman that has BPD, it's literally dying, cooking in hell, reanimating and repeating that cycle ad nausea.

I know, my ex had BPD. It's like walking through a minefield littered with eggshells

>just bee ur self bruh XD

Attached: 1534049162840.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Innies like the one in OP look extremely bizarre to me. They look like a second ass crack and not like an actual vagina.

>They look like a second ass

As an ass fetishist that's 10/10

tfw i just want a fembot to be friends with

I will say I never actually know where to place myself. It's weird how one side looks like an innie and it looks like it from many angles, yet one side has this little fold.

Leave discord and I'll add you.

>he doesn't want an ass within ass

Attached: 1533827898471.jpg (854x1080, 52K)

>have one chance at life
>born with an innie pussy
>butwaittheresmore.mp4
>pussy lips thin and lopsided

so close to perfection, yet so far. if roast beef is a well used sloot, I have elderly nun pussy that hasn't seen a cock since 1996.

Thinly sliced beef. No ty.

Attached: 1533547032037.gif (235x270, 1.87M)

I have an innie but I'm irreparably ugly so I'm worthless anyway.

Attached: 1534168869085.png (1211x720, 497K)

Thats what god created paperbags for

>I have elderly nun pussy that hasn't seen a cock since 1996.
To heaven you go

Fembo- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THERE ISN'T SUCH A THING AS "FEMBOT"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

days#1582
im bored

>implying the majority men actually care and wouldn't fuck my disgusting roast
>implying men aren't thirsty and lonely enough to take what they can get

Looks aren't everything. The prettiest vagina I've ever fucked also was the worst feeling, like I would often lose my boner I could feel so little in her.

Jesus there really is nothing worse than bpd

ugly can be overlooked if youre an innie :}

It depends on the type of BPD. People like you guys who generalizes all bpd makes me sad, it feeds that dumb stigma.

>People like you guys who generalizes all bpd makes me sad
Well, it's tough to make an accurate assessment when the psychopaths are the ones that are gargling balls in their mouth one second and threatening to kill you with a knife if you don't open the door because you didn't respond to texts fast enough the next. You typically don't want to try and associate with anyone BPD after that.

she's right, unless it's really gross like super uncut dicks.

t. a liar

I don't have an innie pussy and I don't give a fuck. It's not like a guy's going to date me for a year, get to the sexy times, take off my underwear and then reject me for having *gasp* visible inner labia.

Mature adults know that "having sex leads to roast beef flaps" is a meme with no basis in biology.

disgusting kys

desubaka

That is one beautiful cunny..you think it tastes like grapefruit?

>GF has an outie
>makes 60K working from home as a designer
>owns a house
>owns a car
>has me as a BF

That's a lot of worth. Your personality is worthless OP and therefore so is your thread.

I might be worthless to you, but not worthless to others

guys will fuck anything, this isnt helping your case

talk about insecure lmao
YWN have an innie gf

I have innie nipples though
>kys big-nippled cow

No one cares about your personality, fuckmeat.

that's great for you bro

>Mature adults know that "having sex leads to roast beef flaps" is a meme with no basis in biology.
>Mature adults
Where do you think we are?

Attached: 1493586447080.jpg (1252x1252, 105K)

Kind of hot, I'd want a guy to circumcise me so I could have an attractive vagina