If you don't deadlift, squat, and bench, you're a fucking twink faggot that should stop posting on thsi board...

If you don't deadlift, squat, and bench, you're a fucking twink faggot that should stop posting on thsi board. Seriously, you're a fucking twink fuck off. Nobody cares about pump and fluff muscles, muh bodybuilding!!! fucking faggots. Gonna get it right off the bat, pic is me so now POST YOUR BODY BEFORE TAKLING SHIT.

Attached: JULY _ -27 _ 878192.jpg (960x1280, 248K)

pic isn't me btw

Attached: stole this pic.png (590x301, 46K)

didnt that guy post his routine? what was his

this man looks short

Fat powerlifter pls go

Our goal here is 'STETIX

I'm just starting to lift again since 4 years ago. I did splits back then, but wanna do full body this time, since i heard it's better if you do 5x5 stronglifts.

I train at home btw so my options are limited. What am i missing?

Bench press
Squat
Deadlift
One-arm barbell rows
Overhead press

Ocassionally i'll do some planks and crunches once my back is a little better. Went trough my back a month ago while helping my mom moving some rocks in the garden.

Gonna replace the barbell rows with chin-ups once i get a pull-up bar.

Good plan? Am i missing something?

That seems like a good beginner plan. I don't think you should fully replace rows with chins, maybe alternate instead. Also I don't know why you would do one arm rows at all unless you have a means of fixating the bar in place. I would think pendlay or bent row would be strictly better. Maybe power cleans/front squats once you start to get more experience, but if you're just beginning I think it would be better to build a base first.

If you squat and deadlift heavy you can't run distance on the reg and if you can't run distance on the reg you're not Jow Forums

Upper body + swimming + running = lyf

No one likes a T Rex

Post body and stats OP.

>If you squat and deadlift heavy you can't run distance on the reg.
wut

First, thanks for the reply and advice man. Really appreciate it.

Doing arm rows because it feels right for me. Can really feel it in my lats. Might take a while for me to get that pull-up bar, so i thought this was an easy way to strengthen my upper back for when i do switch, but i'll do as you said and alternate between them. I have a corner where i place a towel and put the back end of the barbell against.

Will look into front squats as well, never done 'em before to be honest. But yes, i'm pretty weak af at the moment. Gonna work the base first.

I do lunges instead of squats
Thoughts?

Attached: Leggo.jpg (719x1280, 299K)

I don't believe this. I knew a guy from school that would do deadlifts and squats, even smoked, and he could run just as fast, and just as long as the rest of the group during jogs.

0 definition lmao you look like shit

im not him but I'm really lean yet my quads look like they belong to someone with 14%bf

>I knew a guy from school
Probably too short a period of time to draw any valid information from

I don't squat and I don't bench. deadlift and c&p for me *tips fedora*

Do people here seek definition? I thought this was the hub of SS

My routine is

Curls
Overhead press
Pylometrics and hip thrusts

Hate me all you want

I do body weight deadlifts, does that count?

Do you weigh 500lbs?

i used to do loads of cardio with i was a teenager, stopped all cardio and just lifted weights for 5 years or so

cardio now is better than it was back then, the cv training effect of lifting weights and having a better power to weight ratio really is the most important thing rippetoe was right

>Do you weigh 500lbs?
I feel like I do, at least

why do you people keep making threads with pics of me

never post your picture here, i posted once and only once in a CBT thread and i saw someone repost it later in a different thread

nothing you can identify me by in the pic but it's still fucking weird

yeah I was peak homo bait here a while back but I thought it had faded a bit

whats your current program mate? I want to try something different this bulk

look at this fucking manlet over here having a temper tantrum

Anecdotal bro-science at it's best.

based and redpilled

four days a week, push/pull, heavy barbell compounds for sets of 5 and accessories for 10. kinda up to you what exercises you like

>running
>trying to progress on heavy compounds

Attached: 1515812957494.jpg (960x533, 66K)

>born with fucked up hip joint
>can’t do squats
>leg press is okay at 405# tho
Is there any other routine to do in place of squats

well I'm in ULxPPxx so its not far off, doing less leg work to maintain symmetry.
I'm doing 3x5 for the compounds though and compensating the less volume with an extra set on incline dumbbell bench(4x8-10), does adding two extra sets hit it hard?
I wanted to try out 5x5 on my compounds but man that extra resting time would drag things past the usual 60-90m

I agree more or less. You will hit a wall with strength and have to do higher rep stuff to add 'fluff' to later strengthen though.

I've started doing the Juggernaut Method which has a ramping 10RM,8RM,5RM,3RM phase for all the major lifts where each wave is 4 weeks so you have a month focusing on 10rm, ..., culminating to a month of pure strength training at 3RM. It's an intelligent use of higher rep sets though instead of the fluff going for a pump 8-12 stuff you have in BB.

I recommend picking up the book as it has a lot of information in it and a ton of different templates from 4 day, 3day or 2 days per week(the 2 day per week template is brutal but won't get in the way of sports training. You do the juggernaut wave method for two lifts (say squat,bench) and 5/3/1 using (1RM*.9)*x for the non primary (OHP, Deadlift) and then swap it for the next workout.

fuck i wanna cum on your legs

>im not him but I'm really lean yet my quads look like they belong to someone with 14%bf
You probably do have 14% body fat

This guy looks like he's legally a midget tho.
>Inb4 no pic I'm in bed and don't have any saved

I’m 5’11” supreme manlet overlord
I wouldn’t recommend doing 5x5, I stick to 3x5 but usually deload a bit and do a set of paused reps after

he isnt flexing