How do you deal with men hitting on you because of your Jow Forums fitness muscle gains...

How do you deal with men hitting on you because of your Jow Forums fitness muscle gains? I had some pushy fag hitting on me at the bar for like an hour yesterday.

Attached: anon is a cuck.jpg (793x924, 175K)

just let him suck your dick but insist on wearing a condom

For the love of god will you fucks stop posting this image, every time I see it I feel the need to fap

I'm not fuckin gay

yes that was my assumption, hence the condom

Don't go to gay bars

Lol, I'm a girl. It doesn't matter before or after I started lifting there isn't a week that goes by without some guy hitting on me. Stop complaining.

kek

but you're complaining...

Its not gay getting your dick sucked by a dude. It just makes your peepee feel good. So its about yourself and not about the other dude.

Am not. Liar.

Not OP but I've literally had gays follow me, it's a lot more annoying for us

>It just makes your peepee feel good
I would get no sexual pleasure from a man sucking my dick (Unless it was a like hot trap or whatever) and even then I would rather have it be a woman

pls be in London

If you lift then you should be able to defend yourself, its a lot scarier if you're a sub-120 lb girl.

A guy is harder to intimidate...

Tell the owner you're being harassed. If he doesn't do anything, go to a different bar.

Just admit you’re gay or stop going to bars where gay guys hit on you, fag.

This, I started getting hit on when I was like 13 though I did dress less modestily then now, then I started going to the gym when I was 16, and now I've been lifting for a couple months (I can squat nearly 1 plate... I know, but I'm small and it's been hard work - didn't skip a day & my form is good) it didn't make a real difference in frequency or quality of guys. 1 in like 20 will try and intimidate/follow/harass/annoy you and there really is nothing you could do about it except be with friends/seek help. You guys have it easy.

Good progress, keep lifting, we're all gonna make it

If you're trying to pick up women when you drink, this will be hard to avoid.

If you're just trying to be left alone. go to a gay bar. I know, that sounds counterproductive, but that's the only place where bystanders and such will take your side when you tell a guy to fuck off. Sock a gay dude in the face in a gay bar, everyone thinks you're gay and you're just standing up to an aggressive creep. Do that in a regular bar, it's a hate crime.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Bro just take the compliment, at best you get a handy out of it.

What's wrong with fucking a dude if he is good looking? Just say 'no homo' first and you're good.

when im uninterested I tell them off.
as should you.
letting some fag chat you up for an hour is just a waste of everyone's time

>then I started going to the gym when I was 16, and now I've been lifting for a couple months
so admitting you're underage then? enjoy

This

What's the best way to redpill my gf that every random dude who chats her up randomly is trying to get something from her.

She is doing better, a couple months ago she just wasn't getting it and I had to go to defcon 1 and tell her it disrespects me as a man to have her entertain that shit even in casual conversation and it would be a deal breaker that would lead me to dump her. She got all wide eyed and serious and got back in line.

How else should I help redpill her on this subject?

She's getting piped by some dude right at this very moment

Going to the gym doesn't imply she was lifting. Most girls just use ellipticals or whatever.

L.. london

Situations vary, but having dated a girl who was "necks snap when she walks in the room" hot you'd have to be a pretty big pussy or physically disabled to be made to feel unsafe by the opposite sex the way women are. I've pulled up to pick her up (in a good neighborhood) several times to find guys leaning in and trying to get her number while she's just standing there looking uneasy. Groups of young men holler from across the street and homeless men curse at her. Rich guys she's never seen before try to convince her (on the street) to "come watch a movie" and brag about the view from their bedroom. She has chat logs of men sending increasingly desperate messages over the course of weeks with no reply from her.

It's a jungle out there. >tfw no gf sucks but at least if you become a more effective man you take less shit from other people. The more appealing a woman is the more this sort of thing happens to her, but her defenses don't get better.

Was this meant for ?

Thanks bro.

Any other tips? I need to redpill her pretty good I want her to know for herself and not just at the threat of me leaving because of it.

Any advice for me for myself?

You troll the, just kindly tell him he's not your type, you like traps. He'll probably go spend $1000 on clothes and makeup to try and look like a woman.

Are you seriously so insecure you can't trust your girl in these situations? So some guy is talking to her, is she touching him? No? Is he touching her? No? Did he ask her out? What did she say? No?
You're making yourself look insecure and proving you have zero confidence. Extremely unattractive to women. You'll lose her and think its because 'some guy chatted her up' but in reality its because you're a pathetic beta bitch.

stop being a good goy and subtlety bully them for being fags.

Settle down there buddy. I wasn't talking to you.

She knows what it is and her telling pretending otherwise means she doesn't give a shit. Those guys are playing the game to get a chance with her and she's playing the game to corral them as beta orbiters.

It's a dangerous game to reinforce negative attention and she probably won't stop until some guy follows her to her car in a dark parking lot.

lmao girls have creeps follow them all the time

Tell them stop being faggot

Yes, but that’s heterosexual attraction. Meaning it’s completely normal and healthy, you should feel happy.

We have mentally ill freaks trying to fuck us. It’s a lot more difficult. If they were girls hitting on us we wouldn’t be complaining.

yes

>insecurity: the post

You are working for the gays. If one let's a gay guy suck their dick, then it opens the door to the next step which is fucking the gay dude in the bunghole.
Gays are liars and deceitful and are constantly thirsty for cock. Maybe they'll try blackmail maybe just charm, but like a vampirr, once they cross the threshold they are in.
Slippery slope is true and once you let a gay guy suck your dixk, he literally has you buy the balls.