Video games

What video games are robots playing?
Normalfags don't need to comment.

Attached: 1424891470059.png (639x350, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wy3PigazEvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WoW private server.
Lichess.

I still play league because I'm too lazy to learn a new game.

Etrian Odyssey X

What is the difference between normal server and private server?
I heard league has a bad meta right now is it true?
Those games has cute lolis right.

Project Reality BF2
also dota 2 but I've uninstalled it 4 times today already

God of War II is my favourite game and I play it to this day.

>I heard league has a bad meta right now is it true?
If you play bot lane it sucks. Mages and non crit ads are best bot lane because they nerfed crit super hard. I play jungle and it's an amazing meta right now in my opinion, duels and invades are common and most jungles scale pretty well. Only thing that sucks is that games are usually decided by 10 minutes

Good ol' geimu

Attached: 220px-Maxpaynebox.jpg (220x260, 24K)

Psst, I heard this new Elder Scrolls game called Skyrim is really good and absolutely not for casuals.
There is also a special edition and a VR edition, you should get all of them asap.

Attached: 1501958758812.png (423x588, 203K)

BO3
BloodBorne
Titanfall2
HoMM3(ASMR in the background)
HotS

My nigga. I really like the new one, makes sense since is the same director.

Please Todd I already bough the Skyrim 3 times I can't buy it again.

>cataclysm DDA

2 more versions of Skyrim incoming.

tfw to stupid for this game

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>Elite Dangerous
Mining is hyper comfy. Trying to stockpile enough space dollars to buy a better ship.

Right now Monster Hunter World. It reminds me of the past when I used to play it on my PSP. It's beautifully nostalgic.
RTS a lot at times, StarCraft2, RUSE.
For FPS: Verdun, ArmA because you meet other people. Also Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy (solo)
If I'm really down some Gta5 first person alone and just drive around while listening to my ygyl playlist at night. Essentially what I'd do with a real car if I had one.
Cities Skylines as well.
Single Player I liked DarkSouls and Doom a lot.

Do people still play verdun?

>tfw Yakuza 0 in 4k

Attached: sagawa.jpg (3840x2160, 661K)

Yes but it's gotten less and less. It's getting hard to play the maps you want now. Deathmatch is only around 5-6 hours a day and if you are too good (speaking a 3-4 K/D) people leave soon.

The classic gameplay still works, you get around 2-4 full Matches at all times pretty much, but you can't join any map anymore, you pretty much need to wait if you like certain maps more, but every 2-3 rounds you should get every map.
It's a shame because the playerbase for verdun which was small to begin with is divided between it and the new russian front game.
Also I like the forest maps a lot more than any other map so I need to suck it up at times and play even the worse maps.

if you have crazy micro skills like me you can try Warcraft 3

Attached: w3.png (919x686, 1.43M)

>ywn log into a server full of a variety of custom games that start in 2 minutes or less

also still playing gta5, people online get 3x more mad when you slowly run over them and reverse in a weeb car

Attached: rs.jpg (2560x1440, 1002K)

>tfw your waifu Sophie plays Yakuza
youtube.com/watch?v=wy3PigazEvI

Fallout 2 and new Vegas

I used to adore Verdun, bought it all the way back in 2014. Quit a year ago after the hitbox issues still weren't being resolved.
I miss when all rifles were 1shot kills, the new weapon balancing is extremely frustrating.

I'm a Hitman perfectionist autist
I get laughed at a lot but at least I don't play weeb games

civ v, 3ds rpgs, gba pokemon nuzlockes on emulators, and stardew valley for the most part

Are you sure it impacted you that much? The LMGs are 95% of the time a 1hit, pistols aren't and flamethrower isn't but all rifles do 1 hit unless you shoot really far and hit not center mass. You can still play it as a 1hit 1kill game.

>3ds rpgs
Name them please.

Kingdome come deliverance and For Honor its fun fucking sue me

Attached: 3A16CB9CC0174B578D26B2704CD794DA.png (532x652, 15K)

all the ones i have are
>EOIV & V
>SMT IV/Apocalypse
>Monster Hunter Stories
>ever Oasis
>Bravely Default/Bravely Second
>Pokemon AS/Moon
>Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates
>Mario & Luigi Dream Team
>Yokai Watch
>Radiant Historia
>Dragon Quest VII
i have a few other games that aren't rps but very few. I'm not a huge gamer but always liked single player rpgs since i can just do my own thing

I play eu4

I'm playing bloodborne, it's fucking awesome.

Warframe like a giant faggot, what few friends I have are all playing it so here I am

Attached: 1353339565116.jpg (640x960, 96K)

I like Quake. I play Quake. I don't like other games. I don't really like other people. Other people want me to move on from Quake or want me to play mods that weren't specifically made in 1996.

I have true autism and I admit it. But I like Quake and it upsets me too much to stop.

Game is all grind and no reward. Really don't see the point of playing it. Somehow tried to find the fun in it for 17 hours, didn't succeed.

Horizon Zero Dawn rn

>What is the difference between normal server and private server?
"Normal servers" are the retail servers, the official servers, the ones you are normally expected to play on. They're owned by Blizzard, who make the game. A subscription is required to play the game on their servers, around $13 a month. It's also got the latest expansion.

Private servers are free to play, ran by normal people rather than a company, it's forbidden by the WoW ToS to play on a private server, many servers have been closed before, and they can be on any expansion or even have custom rates of experiences and the such.

People play on private servers for a variety of reasons, they may not like the more recent changes to the game, they may have friends who play on this or that server, they don't want to pay, etc.

Skyrim isn't for casuals if you mod it right.

Wildcat + Revenge Of the Enemies + iNeed + Frostfall + Sands of Time (set to Nightmare with zero limits to level 1 players) + Immersive HUD to hide compass + Skytest + Animal Tweaks + Realistic AI Detection

You end up with something quite painful and unpredictable.

*sippp*
Yeap... Quake was a good game.

Been playing Rainbow six 3
and i'm trying to make a Special ANZUS team, but my team mates always fucking die silly ai but god damn Rainbow six 3 is god damn fun.

Attached: 1534081394081.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Zen Pinball 2

animal crossing wild world
never gets old

I only ever play Bloodborne these days.
Every other game I own is shitty and boring in comparison.

Currently trophy hunting Senran Kagura Estival Versus. Homura and Asuka are best girls.

This
Skyrim NEEDS a combat overhaul and a survival mod so you can truly enjoy the game..In vanilla you have literaly 0 reason to enjoy the world and the taverns and stuff since your character doesn't need to eat or warm up

Quake Champions
Elite Dangerous
Persona 5 (doing second playthrough now)
Tales of Berseria

I'd love to pick up some easy to learn flight sim just to honor the memory of our king, Captain Skyking.

Touhou Koumakyou ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

Got my first 1cc a few days ago, trying to get all endings before Flandre.

Attached: 2hu qts.png (1464x1162, 572K)

god of war. street fighter v but i keep getting destroyed.

BFA IN 6 HOURS
BFA IN 6 HOURS
BFA IN 6 HOURS
BFA IN 6 HOURS
BFA IN 6 HOURS
BFA IN 6 HOURS

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Is pretty gud

Fuck yea etrian odyssey! I just finished untold and untold 2. How is x?

Playing Fallout: New Vegas with the mod to bring the Fallout 3 world in.
Currently wandering in the Fallout 3 world but I'm getting bored, I didn't really get immersed, the game isn't nearly challenging enough.
Feel like continuing my Skyrim playthrough that I have started a couple months ago instead.
Ironic considering when I was playing that I felt like I wasn't having much fun and wanted to play Fallout instead.

Also been playing Cities: Skylines. I usually give up shortly after starting a city as soon as traffic problems start showing up and make a new city but this time I've put more effort in and managed to make something I like.

Are you new to Street Fighter?

At least the survival mods are better than Oblivion's. The weather effects mod for Oblivion mostly results in me dying when the sun is shining because of some imaginary rain storm. That, of course, is if you didn't just pass out somewhere due to fatigue drains and be indefinitely frozen due to an enemy being nearby, meaning you need to let the game run a lot of hours so you can eventually starve to death since the AI is too dumb to kill you when passed out.

First Pillars of Eternity playthrough

yeah its my first fighting game

Good taste

>dead cells
>rayman 2
>paper mario
>OoT master quest
>rayman 3
>far cry 5
>whatever else my ADD latches on to once i'm bored of these

Darkest Dungeon because it's way more fun than real life.

That's completely normal, the skill gap between new players and people who have been playing for a while is massive and unfortunately fighting games don't get a lot of new players so it's rare to get matched with another beginner.
Unfortunately, that's how it is, you are going to lose and lose and lose for an extended period of time before you can do anything against people who aren't new.
Fighting games require a certain amount of dedication and perseverance to get results. That's kind of the nature of them.
On the bright side you'll be able to get good faster playing against players who are better than you would otherwise.

I've been playing fighters for some years with around 1000 hours in SFV and I'm still really bad.
The most important aspect is having fun and being prepared for the challenge, and not let it frustrate you.

Heres the rundown on what I played the past week or so:
>cs source
>ck2
>call of misery
>civ 5
>some world of tanks
>oblivion
>chivalry medieval warfare
>some other stuff for the ps3 and xbox one
Anyone recommend some low end games for my potato? Preferably single player and not weebshit.
One of the reasons why I personally never bothered with things like Street Fighter is because it all boils down to who can rape the other guy with endless movesets in a corner first. Especially against Japanese players.

>it all boils down to who can rape the other guy with endless movesets in a corner first
That's not how it works. Maybe in other fighting games but not Street Fighter.

The fight starts in a neutral position, if you're put in the corner you made mistakes and lost somewhere, and even then it's not as bad as you think.
What's great in fighting games is as long as you have some health left, you can win the game, it's never really over.

>Anyone recommend some low end games for my potato? Preferably single player and not weebshit.
Devil May Cry 3 and 4, Darkest Dungeon, Anno 1404, Banished, Tropico 4

Playing a French Empire campaign in Victoria 2 right now. Trying to restore the Napoleonic borders. Ive got Catalonia, Savoie, Piemonte, Emilia-Romagna, Belgium, Friesland, AL, Prussia as puppet and a fuck ton of colonies so far in 1890
I am now working on puppeting more of the german states and make austria my bitch

League of Legends
World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne
Magic the Gathering
Hearthstone
Chess
Pokemon Showdown / Ultra Sun
Poker

just find friends to play custom games with

>having friends
user, some of us are totally undesirable. I for example am the embodiment of negativity. I am like a black hole and suck happiness out of anyone who tries to befriend me. I genuinely would make the world a better place by killing myself. I never have a positive thing to say. I never will make someone happy with my presence. I just complain so that people either bear with me for a bit out of pity, or they just get frustrated and leave because I am a flanderized version of complaining.

hey i play Monster Hunter World ^-^7

CSGO and overwatch. Dont have time for anything else really. Just a few games here and there.

And no I wont play with you faggots. Ive tried that and youre all either fucking terribad or just autistic over comms.

What difficulty?

If you have that self awareness then u prob good.

Rimworld (ludeon studios)

Not really, as I live in inertia and with a fear of change. This prevents me from taking risks and instead living a loop of complaining. Being self-aware, all I do is complain even more.

independant vegas best vegas

Attached: EK4i9WB.png (855x530, 384K)

Grandia then .hack infection. Skeith's boss music gets me rock hard.

The courier is actually a synth

HUR DUR NORMAL FAGS ATE NOT ALLOWED HERE BEVAUSE ROBOTS ARE THE S P E C I A L TYPE...WE R SOEVIAL NORMAL FAGS WILL GO OH MAN IM ON R9k and im normal its best if I avid this thread

Been addicted to FiveM since I got back into it a couple weeks ago I guess...
>Southern California X-Files Roleplay
Server is usually empty when I'm not wageslaving because I get home when everyone's asleep. But also makes it comfy since I can just cruise around aimlessly and do work without other people getting involved. Did a lot of server hopping and it's the best I've found so far; tons of real-world cars, mostly realistic prices (for the cars and homes, not so much anything else), fresh community in development with a friendly admin that actually listens to the userbase, etc. Hoping to do something more interactive like policing/paramedic/mechanic stuff though, IDK. Lonely as fuck since I have no one to hang with, but if anyone here is interested I recommend checking it out.
>Velocity Drift
Because awesome real-life tracks/roads, cars, and muh dori-doris an sheeit. Sucks that there isn't much to do other than drift, and their Los Santos map servers don't even have NPC pedestrians and traffic, which is what made me end up looking for an RP server.

>Tfw still waiting for Skyrim VR to come down to like $15

Attached: 20180808041932_1.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

It's pretty fun but it's an asset flip of the previous games. Same assets (music, environments, enemies) as the previous games but with brand new floor layouts and some original dungeons sprinkled in. The remixes of the EOIII labyrinths feel fresh at least since that game never got an untold version so the assets and 3D models for the enemies are all newly remade. I wish Himukai drew some new portraits rather than having his different style eras all clash in one game (I made my party out of only EOV portraits and a Hero, the new class with obviously new portraits, so my party wouldn't look out of wack compared to the NPCs), but at least the returning NPCs from previous games have new art. It's a good game though, still the same old EO. The subclassing is crazy because there are 19 classes now. I spend forever just reading through the skill charts over and over trying to come up with a cool combination.

Old PS1 and PS2 games. Getting Mark Of Kri today in the mail and got the Spyro trilogy last week.

t.normalfag
Go back faggot

Attached: 1519929450522s.jpg (250x240, 7K)

man i play adc and its the most stressful/infuriating meta ever for me lmao

imagine whiteknighting normalfaggotry in the most retarded way possible and you have

Attached: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png (375x360, 100K)

Barotrauma
there's just something so comfy about being on a submarine, in a dark ocean full of monsters.

working on radiant historia atm

need to go back to pokeymang omegared and romancing saga 2 soon

It is possible but i doubt it. also, at BIG Mt from old world blues dlc they tell the courier they removed his brain, but didnt mention any synth parts.

Attached: 353.png (720x599, 375K)

monster hunter world and street fighter v.

Northdale? I'm horde on there

I started playing osu! originally to improve my aim in Overwatch, but around a month ago I started having internet problems and playing only osu!. So now even after fixing the internet issues I'm playing only osu!. It's really underrated imo, you should try it.

OSU ! (that is very original)

VRChat
Onward
Pavlov
SkyrimVR

Where my VR niggas at?

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-214552_Steam.jpg (1143x1046, 239K)

I'm going to play BfA for the next week or two then inevitably go back to XIV and fighting games as always

Attached: 1506795185244.png (800x770, 333K)

where my brokebots at?

How many stars are the levels you play?
How much pp do you have?
When did you start playing?

Dominion online

6 *
1.369pp

osu name : Arian553463

Dragon's Dogma Loli(dark) Arisen
Morrowind, sometimes multiplayer
Maybe will get Shining Resonance.

Attached: 1534077843173.jpg (577x583, 58K)

1. discworld mud
2. cod black ops (original i just play nuketown with 5v5 cpu) it's cathartic
that's basically all i play regularly for now (gaming pc died a few months back) also i love Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

Minecraft on the Anoncraft server

I would be playing eso if it didn't take a day to load.