Have you ever seen or experienced a real cliche?

Have you ever seen or experienced a real cliche?

Attached: tom_looking.jpg (480x368, 13K)

I know a guy who's worked at McDonald's for long enough to become a manager. He's got the whole "humanity is all dumb" thing going on because they get to deal with all the stupids that come in for food. We live in more of an urban area than anyone would probably like, so that certainly doesn't help matters. Pretty close-minded and dogmatic guy too, the kind who confuses their opinion with objective fact. I'd say he fits the "angsty, spiteful young adult wagecuck" stereotype kinda well.

I met a lot of black people that like watermelons does that count. But I think everyone does.

These people are the biggest pseudo-intellectuals in the world. They have the intelligence to recognize the patterns of the world around them, but lack both the understanding to realize the world is far bigger than his bubble, and the introspection to come to terms with the fact he is just like everyone around him.

ive gotta nigg friend who cant swim

All wagecuck managers are like that. I worked in a Lidl store in Germany and fucking hated my manager so much. 30 year old balding shithead. Glad he's working himself to death and stressed all the time like he claimed. Got fired for the most stupid shit ever because some fat nigress didn't like me and reported a small mistake I made which was her fault.

All the time. The more tragic question is
>have you ever been a real cliche?

Attached: yes.png (696x931, 83K)

Im a cliche. Im epytome of comfy normie. I com here to study you all.

Yes I live with white people.

Every hash-eating stoner has some shitty cringe story that they love to share about watching retarded shit and thinking they understand the whole universe. Formerly smart people do this too, makes me hate being around them because they act like a retard

>Yes I live with white people.
What did they do that was a cliche?

I hate the haters that hate what i dont hate cus no smart ppl like me braino

Everyone is a cliche, if you think you aren't you're wrong

I experienced that cliche where you hear something profound and are just like oh cool. but then a second later my brain processed it and i just screamed out WHAT.

They're productive enough to support his leeching.

Are you a tumblrfarer?

I just start to see patterns after a while. Nothing wrong in that, I'm sure you see the same with people that aren't your race.

Being thin skinned is one of those.

We're reaching levels of non sequitur that shouldn't be possible

>Formerly smart people
what do you mean? how do they become un-smart?

Which race stereotypically gets assblasted about shitposts on Korean barbecuing forums?

If you think being thin skinned is a white trait you must be delusional. You can make niggers chimp out with one word.

Got a job as an usher for a circus, talking to a cute girl usher, literally our first conversation ever she's going on and on about her cat.

I am a walking cliche, but also an oxymoron.

I am a living cliche of a loser desu

Attached: 1503932135513.jpg (598x467, 55K)

>literally our first conversation ever she's going on and on about her cat.
>not liking cats
>not using that to get close with her

Attached: orangutan stare sip.jpg (250x250, 26K)

Discuss the pussy to get the pussy

My family was full of em once upon a time, and I noticed pretty early on and regularly that no one in the family seemed to cry or lash out like normal people would. It always seemed over-dramatic, forced, like they were performing.

Then I found myself doing it. I started holding it in, and now I die inside a little every time I feel like I need to cry or be angry.

Wanting to be English and acted like it in 8th grade. Also cut myself all the time in 7th and 6th. Walked around with t shirts and cuts and no one noticed

mixed-race mutts desu

>women acting bitchy

yup

Yes many:

I knew this one guy who:
>had a 6/10 and 5/10 gf within 2 years
>was fairly wealthy
>got special treatment for having meme disease
>still "suffered" from """"depression""""
>was a cliche "basedboy" pop-culture junkie, the kind of "lmao science is kick ass! You go Elon Musk!" cancer.

I once had to sit through someone's 15 minute "people are all fake these days" speech.

In high school we had a seminar on sexual harassment. Just us boys. By some 60 year old stereotypical dad.

I know 3 LMAO WEED BROs. One of them regularly tells me about her stupid """out of body experiences""" which is just her taking drugs late night with the tv on.

My friend's mother had a divorce and she since became a total whore, doing drugs and getting tattoos. Her mother even cried in front of me sobbing about "My life is ruined" etc.

I have more but this is good enough.

One time a neckbeard in a fedora asked me and a coworker for a cigarette. After giving him one he actually tipped his fedora, said "Gentlemen" and walked away.