What's the longest you've gone without sleep

What's the longest you've gone without sleep

Attached: D592AA79-AF02-4DD7-8C00-46FFFFF25586.png (268x188, 11K)

2-3 says. Started seeing shit and acting really weird.

40 hours, nothing special happened

go to sleep bro

70 hours. Shit gets scary. The worst thing are the sounds. You hear people calling your name, doors opening and closing and reality doesnt mean anything anymore.

Its not as crazy as DPH tough were you are actually seeing things that look completely real. Those spiders man...

Maybe 24 hours max? If that. Can’t understand going without sleep

Probably 48 hours. WoW was a hell of a drug as a freshman in high school. Then my dad asked me to help him with something, I came downstairs, and collapsed on the couch feeling like I was about to cry for some reason, passed out. Not a fun time.

About 60 hours When i was in the military, felt like fucking shit and slept for 16 hours afterwards

Once I stayed up all night due to cocaine then into the next day, went to a pool party, got drunk, around 9pm I was feeling weakness creeping in and so I took a hit of acid. It woke me up a little but otherwise I felt no effects and didn’t even trip. Guess my brain can’t trip when it’s that tired. Stayed up till around 2am and then crashed hard. Was only up a little under 48

16 hours

Based

a week, making a goddamn parser/compiler in C

36 hours maybe? I find when I'm extremely sleep deprived my mood goes way up and I laugh more. Good cure for feeling down or being depressed.

little over 100 hours

wow marathon at the start of wotlk and I slept after we killed kelthuzad

60 something hours. Kinda started to blur between being awake/asleep. Seeing things move/flashing lights in my peripheral vision but when I looked there was nothing. My inner voice also started to sound more and more like another person talking to me.

A bit more than 40 hours. Got up for work at 6. Went out partying directly after work. Fucked girl I worked with at her apartment in the city. Left her place around 5 am, went home to queens, showered and got my car and headed upstate for a family function and didnt get to sleep until at least midnight. I stayed in bed for at least 10 hours. I used to drink coffee and consumed a lot that day!

Attached: 4527765-4291515-ra's_al_ghul_perfil.png (410x600, 269K)

18 hours

Probably around 40 hours. I thought about trying to go as far as I could go, but I did ultimately find it kind of pointless and too bothersome.

Though going to sleep when you're really, REALLY tired is pretty damn nice.

About 10 days. I used to smoke crystal meth.

Friday night - Monday afternoon on a cocaine binge. Sleep for a day and a half after

36 hours, started microsleeping while I was walking

Holy shit. I've only done half that, maybe 35 hours at most. Can confirm it's like a drug, everything feels far away, like a dream. I actually started to like it and consistently skipped nights of sleep, but I got scared I was gonna fuck myself up so I managed to fix my sleep. Now I have a strict schedule and wake up at 5:30am every day

This. Saw things mainly in shadows and in the dark. Also became very aggressive if someone talked too long, cus i couldn't focus.

9 days. Ended up in a manic psychosis and was institutionalized for a month. Ama

8 days. terrifying experience.

Attached: IMG_4289.jpg (497x424, 57K)

Why?

Do asylums have the same butt sex as prison

About 80 hours at the longest, frequently 48+ a few years ago when I had insomnia.
This user describes it pretty well. Didn't have major hallucinations, but I did have weird visual effects and I'm not sure if everything I heard was real. Felt like I was somewhat removed from reality during the third day.
Don't try to live with insomnia anons. Get help. I wish I had tried to fix it instead of dealing with it for 8 years, and only for the last year am I realizing how much better life is with normal sleep.

Stress from school and grief over loss of gf and prolonged social isolation.
No, but my physician was a faggot who groped me in his office when I was heavily sedated. Asylum is worse than prison, because you can't go outside, and they forcibly inject you with haldol if you refuse to sleep.

hmm when am I gonna snap

30 hours at a party drinking and smoking. It was horrible.

Years before starting to lift. Now I can't even imagine sleeping less than 8 hours per night.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

36 hours, had a flight to Germany that day and didn't sleep, it was 7am when I arrived so I stayed up the rest of the day there.

Probably 26-28 hours. Went downtown with a couple of friends and we were still walking around after the sun was up over the skyscrapers. My body burns fuel and energy fast so I can't do multiple days.

48+ hours in highschool. I had bad insomnia. By the middle of the second day every time i turned my head i would get dizzy and sorta black out. i'd be alone in the hallway and see people out of the corner of my eye/hear people saying my name behind me. i'd whip around but no one would be there.
after a bout like that even a bunch of sleep doesn't help. you still feel like shit and the sleep you do get feels...off. bad times.

Over 120 hours. Alcohol withdrawal is a hell of a drug. It was horrible desu

this, how the fuck you ever go beyond like 30 hours, every time I think "It's not that hard, I just need to keep myself focused" but around the 24 hour mark you start to feel that nothing matters in the world besides laying down and closing your eyes, and whatever determination you had to stay up vanishes

50 hours. Was feeling out of my mind as possible for a while but around hour 50 I just felt calm and normal. I remember I went to bed and just laid there for a while not being able to fall asleep. When I finally did pass out I slept for like 12 hours though, and I would sleep for at least ten a night for weeks afterward. Longest I ever slept in one sitting was 20 hours, unrelated.

For me I was going to fail midterms if I didn't. Hadn't even cracked open the book all year and never went to class so I stayed up for two nights in a row just locked into a desk studying.

Same here. It's fucking maddening. You're tired to death but the synapses keep zapping and if you're lucky you get an hour of nightmares or so.

Greentext plz.

about 72 hours a few years ago. I've always dealt with insomnia but terriblely inconsistent work hours (fi tech, on call 24/7) wrecked me. By the third day I was having nearly constant auditory hallucinations and felt some sort of euphoria, but while still felling like garbage. Would not recommend.

Also just want to add that time seemed to noticeably speed up while I was awake.

5 days. Was in the 7th grade, found a bottle of ephedrine pills and made a bet with my friends. Didn't have any crazy hallucinations or anything, just played a lot of videogames at night

3 days give or take several hours. Had horrible abdominal cramping and vomiting the entire time and every time I closed my eyes to drift off, I would quickly be in agony. Once I went to the hospital and they hooked me up with some pain killers, I passed the fuck out

70 hours here as well. I was going to work and then to the hospital to take care of my gf that was really sick. I couldn't sleep cause I was worried she would stop breathing from a throat problem. The second night the doctors were lining up a trach spike to keep her breathing and she last minute began inhaling normally. Very close call. But after the third day of no sleep I couldn't focus my eyes on anything and was having auditory hallucinations. Also I kept seeing shadows moving independently in my peripheral vision, at that point I made sure to get at least 3 hours of sleep per day.

>be laying in bed for 20 hours straight trying to sleep
>try again next day
>same shit
>think fuck it i'll just sleep when I can
>on the third day notice the walls closing in then expanding out like they're breathing, start getting super paranoid
>after a while would start to see people or shadowy figures in the corner of my eye
>every time I turned towards them they'd disappear
>am super delirious at this point so start thinking they're real and that they're trying to kill me
>spend next few days hiding in different closets to avoid shadow people and spiders
>spiders always found me
>start hearing voices after about 6 days
>ended up locking myself in the bathroom
>cant remember last day very well but my parents found me pacing around rambling about spiders and forced me to take sleeping pills
nothing too crazy but shit was scary while it was happening.

Attached: IMG_4471.jpg (638x640, 102K)

i don't remember how long exactly but it was long enough that i freaked the fuck out and lost my mind for a solid 3 months as a result. shit gets weird when you don't sleep

Only 1.5 days. My family has a history of mental health issues, and when I stayed awake like that, I started hearing things that were not there.

Not fun, senpai.

When i used to take adderall i would stay up 2-3 days a few times

Attached: mfw.jpg (597x593, 45K)

4 days. It started with a horrendous night terror in which I was raped by my father whilst having brain surgery performed on me. My eyes were open the whole dream but I couldn't move my body. I was too afraid to sleep even after taking a shit ton of melatonin capsules and trying to drink myself to sleep.
Ended up having to be hospitalized for manic psychosis and thrown in the bin for a week.
Still shook up a month later.

>shadow people
>spiders
Are you sure you don't just live in australia?

Close to 80 hours. After about two days I started to get deleterious delirious, at about three days I began suffering from hallucinations. That freaked me the fuck out so I went to the hospital and they sedated me. Fun times.

i went 3 days and got none of this. im also on anti psychotics tho

wotlk just came out during finals week.

I stayed up for like 80ish hrs straight to hit realm first priest and took a final in the middle of it.

Towards the end I couldn't think straight. My mind was muddled. I had a simple go here and kill x quest but I legit couldn't comprehend what to do or where to go. I finally realized I had been flying in circles for like 15 minutes and couldn't function anymore without a nap.

I literally just chugged 2 monsters like 30 min before hand, but still i managed to take a nap for like 45 min. I can still remember my heartbeat pounding in my ears as I laid there before i fell asleep.

Got an A- on the final and got realm first priest. All in all, a great success. Felt like death for the next like 2 days though.

PART 2

I've had a few adderal binges that lasted into the 60+ hr range.

Idk if it's cause it's more taxing on your body or w/e but that's when I would start to see shit. Pictures would be kinda wavy or more like sharp and defined. Shadows in your peripheral look kinda like giant slowly crawling spiders or "shadow" people. Things with a noticeable textures kinda look like a swarm of bugs coming after you.

Basically anything you stare at or that's in your periphery just gets kinda creepy. It's not really scary because you know it's not real. I always found it kinda neat, but still slightly unsettling.

Never had auditory hallucinations, but I was a lot more paranoid about sounds. It also felt like I could hear "better". idk how to describe it other then I was like this is probably vaguely similar to how a dog hears. Just more alert or attentive or something.

underrated

gone on a few week long meth binges before

48 hours. working on programming assignment non-stop.
Snorted speed and played classical music the entire time.
Started tripping after 32 hours and it was getting progressively worse
Started feeling weird neck and back pain that stayed with me for days, also kept seeing Java variables and functions with my eyes open after that.
I needed 2-3 days to fully recover and my body to start function normally again. Would not recommend. Be wary of your deadlines, kids

4 days ~ 80 hours. I did this for about 3 months as a mental health issues. Fell asleep in random places including half on, half off a table. Have very few memories of the period since sleep is essential to forming them. Do not recommend

holy fuck, there is no goddamn way

>spend next few days hiding in different closets to avoid shadow people and spiders

Attached: 64444444444444444.png (159x272, 97K)

50 hours.

Military bullshit.

My entire body was shutting down, I couldn't have held a cup up let alone a gun. Not many mental effects desu past 24 hours besides exponential memory and perception loss.

After 48 my body was probably white blood cellsx2, heart beating at 50% speed, blood pressure 90/45 ballpark. Just insane.