The Yellow Pill for controlling your eating

The Yellow Pill (egg yolk) for losing weight– Version 1.2 attached my progress... we are all gonna make it guys

To not fail in the goal of losing weight is to understand all of the reasons why you fail in the first place.

Procedure:

· Buy 1 carton of eggs (you must buy your own whatever quality you deem appropriate for you) or go pick up a single egg from your chicken friend or buy however many you need from the corner store.

· Whenever you feel like eating after waking up (but before eating anything else) take 1 egg and separate the egg yolk from the rest. (We will be eating the yummy and extremely gentle on your digestive system yolk).

· Take rest of the egg that you won’t be consuming (shell and white) and give it to your closest neutral living thing that would probably enjoy them (grass, tree, something that can neither thank you or condemn you for your action) it’s up to you to decide what to do with the waste but waste must be disposed of.

· Take your egg yolk and eat (or drink?) by itself or salt or water or tea or coffee. To increase effectiveness of yellow pill, at least one day you must survive on a single egg yolk for meditation purposes. Unless you think you can effectively meditate then enjoy with whatever you like (a soup, a burger, more eggs, etc.) meditation pathways must be invented by you though.

· Repeat as necessary when you find you would like to eat less.

· Now meditate throughout the day.

Attached: progress.jpg (1280x358, 125K)

Potential Meditation points

· If I felt any type of strong feeling when buying the egg; what emotion was it? Where does it come from? Do I like this feeling? Do I need to change anything in my personal life to not feel this strong feeling anymore?

· If I am to consume the egg and I am discarding part of it; do I feel guilty or any other feeling tossing the shell and the white? If yes, meditate on your behavior in other similar circumstances.

· If I am the egg my parents were the chicken that laid it and I am all of the entire egg (yolk, white and shell); do I feel like I must be the entire egg to be the best version of me or is just the yolk the best part of me? Depending on the answer, meditate on what it means to be you and how you interact with the people around you and what you expose of yourself and your personality towards them, and what they expose to you.

· If my parents were the chicken that laid an egg and their employers were the people feeding them to sell their eggs; do I feel like the employer actually values the work the chicken did? Do I value it? What were the living and working conditions of the chickens that laid this egg? How could that be similar to the conditions my parents currently work in? Do I even value this egg and the egg yolk I consumed? Why?

If my parents were the chickens that laid the eggs to be sold at market at this value; am I simply going to play along with the same life path they took understanding that I will be treated equally and that at the end of my useful cycle I would probably be slaughtered for the rest of my potential value? Am I going to strive to become a “chicken farm owner” instead? What type of working conditions will I create for my chickens? Will I value their eggs?

· If someday I become the chicken and I have no control over myself or my immediate chicken farm; do I understand that reproducing and having more babies will just lead to my chicks not having control of themselves either and a bigger profit for my boss while also providing him with more livestock since I am incapable or unwilling to have any control over myself or my chicken farm?

· If having food with other people; do I feel a sense of responsibility to myself foremost and my journey? Or do I prioritize the playing along with the other person because we are sharing an experience? Could there be a way to make this more intimate maybe sharing a single meal?

If someone is feeding me; why are they feeding me? Am I a chicken to this person already and they are fattening me up? Do they not want me to run away? Is feeding me how they show love to me? Do I have an obligation to eat anything that is given to me out of love or work? Do I feel guilty rejecting food on my own? Do people that make me feel guilty about not eating something actually respect me enough to respect my decisions? What does it mean if they push? Do I accept that people will constantly push? Do I choose to push back or is this something I am choosing to live with?

· If feeding myself; do I choose to try to increase my individual personal value by increasing the value of the food that I am introducing into myself? Meditate on the effectiveness of this strategy and how it must also include quantity and your behavior towards discarding or trying to prevent waste.

· If feeding myself; do I choose to feed myself in order to feel positive emotions or negative emotions? Am I looking to help myself or punish myself? Food and emotions have strong emotional connections so it’s important to decide if I will be choosing to look for alternatives for some of these emotions or choose to just remember them fondly or spaced further apart. A final option is simply “I am unwilling to abandon some of these food/emotion connections” in which case understand this emotion has a stronger priority in your life than losing weight.

· If I didn’t really give the waste to a neutral living thing but instead tossed it down the drain or the trash; what does that mean about my own personality if I am trying to view the egg as myself?

Notes:

If this doesn’t work for you for whatever reason meditation points are still valid using some other favorite healthy power food, a waste component of the food must be involved though for the meditation aspect to be valid.

Intermittent fasting is an objective of this yellow pill and will help make your meditation all that much stronger, so if you will be eating more things besides the egg yolk, try to eat your egg yolk close to or during your big meal and try to achieve that. Remember, humans have eaten only once a day in history so WE CAN, unfortunately to most of us this is foreign… so….

Personal eating habits morph your body and its digestive system into what it is. Trying this will make you feel different and weird because your body will in effect be changing to adapt. Don’t fight the change, this is the change you want to lose weight.

Finally listen to your body. Everyone’s body is different but we all have a common mind that we can share thought process with. The thought process is what allows us to change our physical behavior in the real world and our thought process is what we share with people when we try to convince people that the only way to lose weight is to get a gym membership, or buying the extra expensive power food, or creating excuses so our bad genetics can have the limelight, or try to convince an ally in not having willpower either. They are simply memes/propaganda/marketing trying to sell you a product or trying to create imaginary boundaries inside of your head to why you don’t have control over your own body or weight. Here is a reminder, IT'S YOUR BODY and only YOU can truly take it to where you want to. You just have to have control over your mind and your person.

We’re all gonna make it! Whether you have control of yourself or not. You are here and you are part of this too! And if you don’t want to have control over yourself… no worries there are plenty of bacteria in your gut/people/official or unofficial organizations/governments that will actively try to take it.

With all the love in the world.

D

Attached: breakfast - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

lol

8 months to drop 40 pounds? Wow that is pathetic.

>The Yellow Pill
Thought this was gonna be a DNP thread

Egg thing only started in June, before that just trying to do intermittent fasting but failed from february - june. it was until I dealt with my emotions that I was able to stick to it more consistently.
For me it was about getting over my eating habits, emotional issues, trying to go on dates and eating like shit, lots of things were fucking me over. Sharing some of those and sharing how i got over them.

Also if anyone has any other issues you want to include to make this more inclusive. I'd be grateful, how did you get over it?

no more comments?

lmao

>Yellow Pill
>not DNP

lol OP couldve made this progress in 8 weeks without having to eat raw yolk

This seems more of a "dealing with emotional attachment to food" turned into a meme diet.

Or do 3 weeks of snek diet.

>raw egg
Nice way to get salmonelosis, dude. Had it once, lost like 8 pounds in two weeks. Just kept shitting and puking.

I don't think eating an egg yolk is necessary to this at all. However I do encourage meditative thinking

This retard forgot to lift

Wtf is this garbage thread

Mental illness.