24 year old sperg

>24 year old sperg
>live in apartment complex where children run around unsupervised
>little girl started bullying me
>follows me asking for money, heckling my looks
>blocked my car last Friday and threatened me until I gave her a dollar
>complained I didn't give her enough, told me she wants five dollars
How do normal adults handle shit like this? I thought children were supposed to be taught NOT to talk to strangers but I've got a 10 year old hustling me

Attached: 29295464-closeup-portrait-adorable-little-girl-demanding-asking-money-for-allowance-guy-pulls-out-mo (1300x866, 115K)

tell the loli police

>getting bullied by a literal child

consider suicide nigger

I know man I got mugged by a bunch of little girls who lured me to an alley promising me craft beer and Genesis albums.

tell her parents or shout at her.
if she isn't scared by shouting, she deserves your money.

stop carrying cash

You ignore them, and in the worst case tell them to fuck off. Children are little humans, they can feel your weakness so they won't stop.

fucking slap her

I'm paranoid she'll lie to her parents that I did or said something to her. Who would they believe?

Its temping to not destroy her with violence op. Dont do it man

The solution is obvious

Attached: v is interested.png (600x606, 229K)

Kiss her don't be a fag

Choke the shit out of her, and try not to leave any bruises.

>choke the shit out of her
>try not to leave any bruises
It's one or the other user

If you're a grown ass man you shouldn't even be talking to children

>pull out 10 $ bill
>watch her little face light up with surprise
>put wallet away
>ask her if she got change for a 10
>if not rip it to 10 pieces
>give her 1 piece
>put the rest in your pocket

run her over and claim that she just jumped in front of the moving vehicle

Not like some little girls lies would hold up in court

Now here's a realistic solution OP, it's guaranteed to please both of you.
>Play along, she asks for some money, give it to her, shit, become friends with her
>fast forward for a year
>invite her to house
>destroy her hymen and give her the best orgasm of her life
She gets the money, you get the cunny.
foolproof solution.

Attached: 15402350415204.jpg (758x698, 96K)

Why? Why? Why do you have to stir up this board by posting these baits about being pathetic? Just why?

just have a cup full of water and throw it at her or like a spray bottle like how you would spray a cat

My words

Ahahahahaha sure dude.

For what purpose would I lie about this? It's been an ongoing issue for me, used to be she'd just have a perpetual lemonade stand and scream at me but now she's more aggressive.

There could be cameras.

I think the best choice is to talk to her parents

What an amateur. She should have pulled down her panties and blackmailed you into giving her $100.

Seems reasonable OP, do it.

I know that feel, my 13 year old sister and her friends bully me too.

>>blocked my car last Friday and threatened me until I gave her a dollar

Next time it happens just beep the horn until she moves, be very scary.

They probably like you

Not a chance, one even put my drying pool inflatable underwater and filled the air chamber up with water.

>blocked my car last Friday and threatened me until I gave her a dollar
>blocked my car
how the fuck can you let a small child have that much PHYSICAL control over you?

>That's no way to act, little lady. I'm doing you a bigger favor by refusing. Get some girl scout cookies or something I'll consider it.

Have sex with them, user 47481525.

This seems like the best course of action OP.

Getting bullied by little shits, lol, real robots send kids screaming and crying just from how ugly they are.

>user 47481525.
Hello new guy, how you enjoying your first day on Jow Forums?

The level of sissy in this post truly triggered me

9/10 would bite again

This is 1000 iq post do this

Dear user 47481689,

not as much as I'm enjoying my first day on reddit

sincerely,

another anonymous

I'd recommend a sledgehammer.

Attached: image-90.jpg (1200x675, 216K)

And what did you do? Did you confront her about it?

Get a water bottle and spray her in the face everytime she does something bad or better yet get the most monstrous super soaker you can find and soak her petulent ass with extreme prejudice. If her parents won't train her right, then you sure as shit can. Get to it, OP and post updates, preferably with pictures of her crying, cuz I need a good laugh.

I'll take quickest way to go to prison for 600, Alex.

Binch of oranges in a dress sock might be just what you're looking for in this situation.

>girl can't lie and immediately ruin a man's life with absolutely zero evidence

Do we even live on the same planet?

I'm not sure where you live user but if a 10 year old said you molested her you would be thrown in prison because 10 year olds "aren't supposed to know about sex yet". The jury will have no mercy on you. They'll think she only knows because you did that to her.

He probably just mumbled something at them and went back to his room with tears in his eyes. Honestly, how does a man let himself be bullied by not only children, but female children?

tell her she has to work for it, make her eat your smegma

Just rape her, it's only a matter of time until she tells some bullshit to her parents snd you go to jail do might as well get some cunny.

Best response in thread lmao treat her just like annoying cats

slap her ass and tell her she'll need to suck your dick if she wants money

get one of those mini cameras
record her doing this shit to you
go to the parents
if the parents don't fix this shit then go to the police
get CPS involved and fuck over their life before they fuck over yours

I agree with you, but can I just point out how ridiculous it is that a grown man has to get the police involved for this sort of thing because there is a distinct chance of being framed for child molestation. Where as 50 years ago you would've just told her to get the fuck away from your car, slapped her in the face if she didnt, and thus taught her a valuable lesson about respecting authority and not fucking with strangers.

just take your phone and record her, she will probably stop.

this, but tell her its not water

>le reddit joke
NEWFAG GET OFF MY BOARD

also this, just walk around with your phone up in her face telling her you'll post on youtube that she's a little poorfag street runt and that her internet reputation will be ruined forever.