I grew up around guns. l am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter. But it's time to ban semi-automatics...

I grew up around guns. l am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter. But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people. That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course. And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.
Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't time we abolish the second amendment? Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia. Why does anyone even need a gun?
I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip. Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people. No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the secondment amendment. l don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.
No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise?

Attached: AssaultRifle15.jpg (1600x599, 96K)

Swiss here.
Support your opinion.

better suited. Really funny though.

I will never get the mutt culture.

Don't you ever get fed up of people killing each other, killing schools and the police having to carry guns to avoid getting killed?

Attached: 1533752066421.png (1000x1000, 120K)

agree that ridiculous murder spree guns need to be banned

banning guns will also go a long way with demilitarizing the lunatic police culture we have now that treats civilians like enemy combatants

>47476232
>47476224
My father game me a small loan of a million (you)s. Maybe if you tried harder (you) could get some.

Attached: .jpg (600x600, 37K)

Every single civilized country in the world has already done that. US is actually a police state compared to any European country, but muh freedom, muh liberty, all that propaganda is so fucked up man.

We need to ban laser rifles desu
This was not what our musket loving forefathers had in mind when they wrote the second amendment.

Attached: AFF7E2D8-C7E4-4691-9322-0B0E10FE0B1F.jpg (616x347, 43K)

There is no such thing as a murder spree gun. Pistols are just as dangerous as rifles, usually more deadly, and much easier to conceal. I swear it's like you people don't use any fucking logic at all.

I don't want you telling me bullshit about what we should do concerning guns when you don't know the first thing about guns. Let the educated ones talk.

We can have a rebellion in a few weeks easily with little bloodshed. You'd have to kill millions of your own to get control back under a tyranny.

>that guy that did the las vegas shooting could've done it with a pistol from his hotel window

retard

Gun-gzhou (a gun in China)

Typical amerimutt mumblings. We hear this shit constantly and guess what happens every time they restrict guns/the government does something shit?

You NEVER, EVER do anything just bitch or talk shit

Fucking mutts and their guns. The goverment is never going to put you in jail for saying something wrong, I mean look at Europe, we're perfecty fine!

lol i'd like to see you try

Ya ban all the guns that kill people.

I mean, dont get me wrong, I also love the 2nd amendment. My mother was
Half-gun/half-irish. But we should at least get rid of the bad guns that kill people

The second amendment is anything but outdated. You do realize that the point of its existence is to facilitate a people's militia and rebellion right? The people will need to be armed as will their opposition. Make no mistake, any attempt by the govt to circumvent the 2nd amendment is to take that power from it's citizens.

People don't actually know what the second amendment is. The exact text is:

"A well regulatedMilitia, being necessary to the security of a free State, theright of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

These people aren't in militias, and in many states guns are not regulated well (or at all really).

my, what awful, awful bait.

Attached: 1524386673574.jpg (650x488, 31K)

Why do burgers even need anything more than a bolt action anyway?

That statement clearly means "the people have the right to form well regulated militias".
"Well regulated" in military terms means "well armed, ordered, hierarchic, and trained".
The second amendment means citizens have the right to form private militaries. It has NOTHING to do with the government interfering with these private militias.

Picture this, army revolts, force their agenda on you, they have bigger badder guns, you don't. Then what?

Picture this, they start rolling out tanks, artilleries and bombers, you don't. Then what?

i trust the government. We elect them into office

this isnt 'v for vendetta'

That's exactly why the private militias have the right to ALL ARMS
The second amendment doesn't say "guns" or "firearms" it says "arms" as in ALL WEAPONRY.
The fact that we are not allowed bombers and tanks is a violation of our second amendment rights.

Even if I assume that you are 100% right, I don't think 95% of private gun owners in the US are in militias, well regulated or otherwise.

Let me get this straight. You think random people should be able to have fucking tanks and bombers? wtf? All it takes is a single nutjob to kill a fuckton of people, or some really rich guy to threaten everyone around him with all of his shit

This is retarded.
originally, of course

Nuclear weapons for everyone!

>Don't you ever get fed up of people killing each other
Yeah but it's mostly niggers so it's not so bad, just some of our cities are fucked up, and that's mainly because the colored folk won't wake up and get off the Democrat plantation.

>compared to any European country
like Britbongistan or Germany: Jewish Edition (Now with Moslems!) with all their freedom loving sharia no-go zones. fuck off fag.

Yeah, and both UK and Germany have better healthcare and overall much higher quality of life, despite muslims statistically lowering the average.

>better healthcare
Yes because waiting in a "line" for months on end when you have cancer is great healthcare.

>overall much higher quality of life
Yes because paying 2000 pounds for a tiny flat is definitely better than living in a nice house in the suburb.

>l am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.
>But it's time to ban guns designed to kill people.
>Op goes on to rant against the 2nd
amendment.
For fucks sake OP, this is the best you can do? Take your weak ass bait and get the fuck out.

Do you even know what a semi automatic is?
A pistol is semi automatic, you absolute idiot.
There is a very good reason the US has the right to own a firearm protected in it's amendments.