Is it time to fall for the just shave it meme? Im getting in shape majorly to offset the fat bald guy look...

Is it time to fall for the just shave it meme? Im getting in shape majorly to offset the fat bald guy look, just wondering if its time. Also thinking the transition would be easier if i start buzzing now and then get in shape vs waiting until Jow Forums to bite the bullet, despite looking uglier in the meantime.

Tl;dr, better to wait until fit to shave or just start shaving even when out of shape?

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-172456.jpg (1003x1152, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wigs.com/collections/mens-wigs-toupees-hairpieces/products/daring-lace-front-mens-wig-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO NO

Get rid of that asap. Grow a beard if you can.

Bumping for interest. Op if your nutrition is shit then your hair will be shit. Eat better and you'll have better luck with the bad hand you've been dealt.

Don't be a pussy. Pic related.

Attached: 1533261970443.png (1326x1368, 54K)

You're absolutely fucked. Shave it all and kill yourself.

If thats you in the pick, you need to shave it,
get jacked and get a tan. Thats what my cousin did and he looks pretty damn good.

This

Looks fine to me, just a mature hairline.

You have nothing to worry about OP.

Shaving is a guaranteed improvement for 99% of hairlets
Leaving it grow only works if you have top facial aesthetics

Choose wisely

serious question, why isnt pic related hairstyle a thing? most bald guys are bald just in the top, is this achievable natty?

Attached: Samurotheblademaster.jpg (640x531, 121K)

Shoulda shaved it 4 years ago

Just get a hair transplant bro

Buzzcut like a #1 and let your family and friends get used to it for a while. Then, after you get Jow Forums, go shaved.

I would love to see that hairstyle

This, buzzcut is better than shaving. Why would you want to be a bald spack

Come on user it was time years ago, fit or not. just buzz/shave it already, you'll see if you like it or not.

Op pics is way beyond "the problem" pic though.

Because if someone is good looking enough to pull that off, they might as well just shave it off

There is absolutely no good reason to buy a wig in your situation. They're really good these days. For $500 you can get something that will last 2-3 months, completely undetectable.

Why would you want to settle for looking like shit when you could spend $3k a year and look great?

Are there any hairstyles that compliment a severe widows peak like this besides just shaved?

Attached: 97F06F5B-4794-48F8-B61D-8C37101ADC1E.png (750x1334, 2.08M)

That's not a widows peak bro. Call it what it is, a severely receding hairline.

Just DO IT

Attached: 光影魔术手拼.jpg (800x800, 297K)

That's a 5head paired with a high hairline paired with hair loss
Bad news bro

why does a wig only last 2-3 months?

I'd cut it very short, but not shave it.

>Why would you want to settle for looking like shit when you could spend $3k a year and look great?
Wouldn't that feel fake?
How do you even live your life doing that? How do you expect to find a woman who tolerates that?

By 'feel fake' do you mean physically or emotionally?

Physically, it's real hair. It feels real because it is real. The base is impossible to detect unless you're really running your fingers over the scalp.

And sure, it's 'fake'. But then so is makeup. So is plastic surgery. So is botox. We're all faking it, brah. The question is whether it's better to look shit naturally or look better faking something, and 99% of people choose the latter.

Should I do Bosley for my 5head receding hairline?
If you had the cash to spare and you were given the 5head in that picture, would you do it?

shave. full razor at this point.

chad embrace only works up to a point. then it's better to shave.

t. recently razored, love it

Attached: bugs.jpg (1024x645, 74K)

>not shaving your head and then tattooing on a hairline

plebs

wigs.com/collections/mens-wigs-toupees-hairpieces/products/daring-lace-front-mens-wig-him

damn bro. I can grow hair perfectly fine but I might just buy this wig.

Attached: wig.jpg (525x700, 39K)

You don't have a choice. You're too far gone for any treatment. You'll feel better once you finally take it all off and never have to think of it again.

Where in the absolute fuck is this dude gonna get the hair from? They'd have to scavenge shit from his ass and arms and shit.

i'm in favor of the chad embrace but it only works for receding hairline, not bald all over

You should keep it. I went bald, worse than that, still got pussy. You know what I hate seeing? All the shaved head motherfuckers. Go Picard. Go Fraiser. Do anything but be another shaved head faggot. God help the dumb fucks in this thread

Attached: 1535165039787.jpg (500x628, 85K)

get it trim and rock the cul de sac like a big dicked BOSS. like pic related but short. shaved is played out and gay.

Attached: bradchildresssteesh.jpg (175x131, 4K)

>you know what to do, user.

Attached: 1529659178361s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

embrace it you faggot, there's nothing worse than an insecure man

Attached: hfd._18_-_veen,_herman_van.jpg (280x404, 19K)

Its over buddy bingo

Damn, now that dude's aesthetic

All you're doing is growing it long in the back. That's not embracing, that's just hopelessly trying to grow more hair to make up for what's missing in front. It comes off as delusional, as if you think people will go "Oh, he's not bald, look how long his hair is!".

it would look like a hay anyway so better be bald than awkwardly "not bald"

>wearing a fucking wig

I'm taking fin because I'm not a pussy.
See you in hell gymcels.

pic related, it's (you) on the right

Attached: i26jK7wF6EikowtPCLyGdYPu_w_ckZwBsQl0tHy3CF0.png (768x768, 811K)

>Is it time to fall for the just shave it meme?

The time to buzz it down was months ago. Jesus Christ, lad...

I've been taking fint for 2 years and it only made me lose even more hair
If i'd go for hair transplant instead of stuffing myself for 2 years with that poison i actually could've had chance

you have to take fin even with transplants to keep your "normal" hair from thinning

sucks it didn't work for you
what side-effects did you get, if you don't mind me asking?

there were none honestly

other than it made me lose even more hair to the point of no return when i don't even have enough for hair transplant
I guess im that minority that responds negative to it

Shaving is retarded just go buzz cut it's like miles better

Id buzz it, grow a beard, and get test precribed.

Go to the barbers and get a buzzcut 1 or 2 all over

His condition is salvageable. You should google before making stupid comments

Be like Georgey.

Every girl in the world would drop their panties for him.

Attached: 20120908010009_DSC_0113.jpg (600x399, 69K)

This is what thinning hair looks like to others. You don't want to be bald but it's either that or you're Gollum. Shave it, take that as motivation to get Jow Forums.

Attached: gollum.png (2048x1360, 2.66M)

A thick beard helps.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Dude your hair is fine lmao, everyone on fit is suffering from body dysmorphia. No non-balding normie is ever going to look at you and think "that nigga is baldin!!", no girl is ever going to look at you and see a balding dude.

If you're worried about the progression of MPB just hop on finasteride and maintain for life.

Holy shit, people need to stop over exaggerating on shit like this and you need to stop taking Jow Forums's autistic lookism to heart.