Are there any robots here who prefer black women, or better yet...

Are there any robots here who prefer black women, or better yet, dont consider race to be a deciding factor as their partner? It seems like you and the rest of the world crave white women and put them on a pedastal while black women are always ranked at the bottom of the pit in terms of desirability.

Attached: 5EF589FA-51E0-4140-852B-EBC4E9C247E0.jpg (740x409, 64K)

i have always had a thing for black qts desu. shame we barely have any black people where i live

Bitch has a face like a man, like is that fucking Michael Jackson with a wig?

10 bucks says whoever made this thread has just as much of a racial preference as the robots they're low-key criticizing.

Didn't used to but my black ex changed my mind.

nothing wrong with black women. its just that white women get pedestalized out of all women yeah.

doesn't necessarily have to do with race, whether you're white or burnt, if you're pretty then i'll fap to you

Sounds like a black person wrote this lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kkv.png (548x710, 396K)

yet you don't want other blackbots. oh the irony

based racebaiter

no? im asian if you must know

if you're a nice girl that's the most important thing

so yeah, if a woman is being orbited or pedestalized shes gonna be white. asian women too sometimes, i dont know what it is. maybe the guys who pedestalize asian women grew tired of white women. maybe they pedestalize both.

beta orbiting culture is white and asian, if most people stay within their race then it makes sense why white women get orbited and pedestalized the most.

Attached: F6812E6B-088A-4B0D-A9DF-3D878E4788F2.jpg (236x212, 13K)

My case. I just thought any girl who's pretty is pretty whatever their race is.

I'm engaged to a beautiful black woman now. No larp.

R9k is filled with mutts. Whites make up half of this board, maybe even less

>Seems like black women always get ranked at the bottom.
Thats a straight fact son.

then we are mutts and non whites who have adapted White culture. again theres nothing wrong with black women, its just that White women are something else.

Your that guy who worships white people. Thanks fren.

Attached: 1509120821477.jpg (498x400, 27K)

I unironically like how American black women look, not all of course as some are behemoths, but I'd be concerned in this day and age that she's either some kind of ghetto person or comes from the weird, social justice liberal BLM perspective.
Are there normal black women?

>Are there normal black women
And you faggots wonder why they date outta their race way less than other women...

race isn't a deciding factor for me, but I think I'd prefer a relatively pale skin tone for within their own race.

You see, this hyper defensive reaction is what I'm talking about. No one wants a girl who'll jump down your neck the instant you make a faux pas.

You implied there's something wrong with the average black girl. There ain't. Now you're doing that typical cac shit where you think you're the victim for being called out for making an obviously off-colour remark.

Not user but, come on man you guys just act too dense.

Attached: 1529624678833.jpg (470x470, 70K)

I don't consider race to be a deciding factor.

When I was young I used to find black women slightly less attractive, but I doubt it would make any difference at all nowadays.

Yep am like that but I'm poor so o got to work on that .

Im black and only fuck with my race and asian/brown. White women are too dangerous to get involved with.

Some exist in my area but the majority are kinda awful. The ones that are normal are pretty chill and qt

>Asian

Drop them from the list of women you fuck with too. They're crappy imitation white women...with A-cup tits.

Nah they are alright.

>being called out for an off color remark
Why the need to call out at all? Why not just let it pass? Also
>cac
Kek

>Are there normal black women?
Pure african women.

I prefer black women, but race has never been a major deciding factor for me in dating. Have dated every race other than middle eastern with positive and negative experiences across the board.

Prefer black women because I've continually found them to be the most mentally stable, I love a black woman with natural hair, easier to bring into my family, and would love to make some dark chocolate babies, but have always been open to love no matter what it looks like.

>cute
>nice body
>friendly
>dresses sexy
All I ask for.

Attached: 1491332530315.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Honestly could not give less of a shit

I would love to date a girl of any race.

You called black women behemoths, ghetto, weird social justice liberal BLM, questioned whether any normal ones exist. Then you played the victim. You are very weird and stupid.

He is completely right though. Most of them are like that.

Cactivity detected
Do any normal cacs even exist

For me race isn't a deciding factor in a partner. Women of all races can be attractive, in my opinion. But women aren't attracted to me, so it's largely irrelevant.

Attached: 1488825455077.jpg (571x610, 109K)