Brooke is wonderful. I mean, she's pretty much the most perfect wife any guy can ask for...

Brooke is wonderful. I mean, she's pretty much the most perfect wife any guy can ask for. She's smart with wicked sense of humor, thoroughly educated, tall, flawless skin, long perfect hair, exquisite body, and that face of hers - straight up goddess mode.

Plus, she loves Asian men, which means, she wants to be treated like a lady - But! When the time comes for naughtiness, she knows an Asian guy can satisfy her in bed to the umpth degree.

Attached: IMG_2246.jpg (900x1600, 236K)

are you really that lonely bro

Kinda feel bad for him. I deeply hope its some kind of postmodern irony i dont get

Was the previous thread yours?This one won't last any longer lmao.Also
>she knows an Asian guy can satisfy her in bed to the umpth degree
Back to r/asianmasculinity.

OP here,

I forgot to mention, Brooke is seriously thinking about making me her e-boyfriend because her irl bf lives in another state, making her extra lonely sometimes. That's where I come in. Yep!

Prove it. Go on. Dunno even know who she is desu

I didn't record the conversation.

She looks like she has downs-syndrome

You talking about her 'gay' friend?

Attached: 1533882490301.jpg (1122x1800, 270K)

Or her nigger bull?Go prep him.

Attached: 1532464725197.jpg (1439x1778, 636K)

asian masculinity here. who the FUCK is this chick? Brooke? sorry kiddo this board aint big enough.

Attached: E631BF5B-F258-4F35-908F-6A2E8E185989.png (759x761, 1.04M)

Genuinely, is she a disabloid. Does she have any idea what is going on around her?

I pity you. Love yourself and dont devote to self attention starlettes. Also grow a beard and start smoking

Are these pictures suppose to make me upset or something?...

OP is fake and gay, no one respond past this point

You probably got a raging hard-on right now since you are a degenerate asian cuckold,there's no way that's gonna upset your tic-tac tier chink dick.

Attached: 1531429513915.jpg (1080x1012, 306K)

so what is this, just being racist to asians?

welp. this is how i fight 4chans racism. post some guys pono and watch what happens

Attached: 8D8F046D-7091-4126-B882-C342636615A2.jpg (1600x1200, 284K)

Cuckoldry is degenerate beyond race,but you can't really expect much from your demographic I guess.

Attached: 1531427721340.jpg (1063x1256, 387K)

Are you a fucking handicap, we said not to respond past that point, please proceed backwards

You can't stop these faggots,there was a thread about her literally half an hour ago,they will just keep popping.Might as well give them a reality check.

BROOKE WE DEMAND MORE PICTURES AND VOCAROOS IN THIS INSTANT

how do you even know its asians? youre just throwing shade cause asians are involved.

This is OP just trying to keep his thread alive, please ignore it and do not respond under any circumstance

The whole damn continent of Asia is racist towards people with darker skin, even their own kind. It's sickness!

The only Asians who aren't racist are the ones who grew up fully integrated in America. I'm Asian and I grew up with a friend (best friend) who happened to be black. At the time, I had no idea what "black" meant. He was just my friend in which we did dumb shit together. Summer time was the best, filled with bike rides and backyard canyon exploration.

>Plus, she loves Asian men, which means, she wants to be treated like a lady - But! When the time comes for naughtiness, she knows an Asian guy can satisfy her in bed to the umpth degree.
Read the fucking OP.

daily reminder that all chan gossip about femanons is untrustable and gay and usually malicious...

Attached: 1527390563404.jpg (757x878, 95K)

so what? im asian and i think its bullshit.

How does it feel to know he's gonna become your woman's bull one day?

What's going on in this thr -

Attached: 1522901846103.png (579x923, 329K)

this whole thread is a false flag to throw shade on asians. you think we cant see that?

Kek,this thread definitely got you chinks butthurt.

Attached: 1466801197373.gif (320x180, 1.52M)

not this thread. whats your race, may i ask?

Fuck off,brooke's the only tripfag allowed in this thread.

>mfw happy asian user who never gets mad over racebait and never does racebaiting of his own

Attached: 2.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Don't really see the relevance, but I'm white.

good to know. so youre posting black guys with brooke to cuck asians?

Why is she such a whore who keeps taking lewds?Does she hope she can get another 50k from a boomer?

Attached: 1531325011759.jpg (1125x1710, 287K)

When I was 10, my family moved away, which meant, I had to attend a new school. On the first day, I remember looking for a black kid to hang out with, but there weren't any. The school was predominately filled with white and Asian students. Needless to say, whites and Asian kids became my new friends.

Look at the reactions from your asian fellows,you all seem pretty cucked.

nah its just me. i was wondering what your beef was and what race you are.

Fuck,she must be pretty loose for her age.

Oh yeah, later on in HS, a black family moved in the house next us. I think they still live there, anyways, the father was freshly out of the military and he straight-up looked like Shane Diesel but much much bigger. I know, it's kinda hard to imagine, but it was insane how huge this guy was. And to be honest, I thought this guy was terrifying. I mean, if he wanted to, he could've ruled the entire block.

But then one day, while walking home from school, I noticed Ron, that's his name, sitting in his garage playing video games. I said hi and he said hi back. I asked what game he was playing and he said FF8. As soon as he said that, my perception of this black hulk completely changed. He instantly became this "nerd" that I was no longer scared of. He was actually a really calm and super friendly dude who was also an artist. Shit was cray cray.

So, no, I'm not racist towards black people at all. And these pictures of Brooke with black guys do not upset me like they do insecure white guys.

Trust me those guys don't play FF8,they 'play' with brooke.

pls post that without it obscured pls

Shes an attention whore with beta orbiter cuck followers, ao definitely not anywhere close to a "perfect wife", lmao.

I only have this version man,she posted it like this.Like her censored feet pic.

I dont have strong feelings towards this bitch one way or the other so Imma plug this underrated Japanese Puzzle Game.

Attached: 03CCE5A1-C286-4773-B2BC-1B53D7A6F76C.jpg (1277x720, 131K)

This place is full of cuckold fetishists so she passes as a perfect wife even if she's a whore.The nigger pics were the cherry on top.

Higgus?
Originalio

Those two are the same guy and my parents were with us in the second photo. hes my gay best friend if he was straight i would be all over him, so what? lmao

do you think in that photo, at 12 years old, anyone was taking dick? i went to a black school, all my friends r black. which i highly prefer. but ya my twin kinda liked him but we were 12 so lykkk.

im not a whore for taking pix in cute clothes, and ya never posted it uncensored.

p tight desu basically kissless virgin ur just insecure that ur dick is pink *shurgs*

>y do u always make lies about me

I don't know...

Anyways, I hear you have a new server. Can I join?

That's just her black FRIEND. Nothing sexual

>lol i feel like everyone got so mad when my vocaroo got posted.

OP here,

Brooke, one last question, I promise.

When you get older and feel that the time is right to marry, would you choose an Asian guy? And do you think your twin would do the same?

K bye

>hes my gay best friend if he was straight i would be all over him
No sexual tension at all.You think they never experienced anything?Kek

do your fucking duty and report these shitty thot threads

>im not a whore for taking pix in cute clothes, and ya never posted it uncensored
Why do you girls consider the most revealing clothes 'cute'?Is it for your disgusting ego boost?T-shirts/sweaters/blouses with cute stuff on them are cute,not these fucking hoe tier clothes you keep posing in.

These threads do not stop lmao.
Theres an adult femanon that's possibly the most beautiful here, I tried to get her to trip but she's too turned off by you guys treatment of Brooke. Congrats tards

How the fuck is that a nigger? That guy has more European than African DNA.

Take your attention whoring ass andngo to . And take your pathetic beta cuck orbiter trash with you.

>Theres an adult femanon that's possibly the most beautiful here
Fuck off with your roastie whores,brooke is more than enough,go nig somewhere else.

You pol caclette have to stop this delusional obsession with telling black people how to identify the cuck and bbc obsession are weird enough. 100 years ago half you freaks wouldn't even be considered white and you don't see us up your ass about it.

i dont rly think about race so deeply i just love who i love but ya an asian husbando would be fire.

henty, baby, fashion. girls r more concerned with wearing clothes we like than wearing clothes for u to consider us "pure" lmao. we just out here in crop tops and short shorts what the problem?

life isnt about beauty its about brains, thats why im so smart and ppl r so insecure

Hey Tyrone w/ a 9 inch baby arm nestled in between his legs, do you have any Asian friends?

Hey man you were thirsting after brooke just like the rest of us lmao dont try to put the blame on us

I feel bad for op too. He's just getting cucked and he subconsciously knows it.

Did you really pick one of these losers to be your 'e-boyfriend'?Kek

>an asian husbando would be fire.

>fire.

Attached: IMG_2262.gif (220x266, 230K)

Leave this board.
Mewch is >>> thataway

Attached: indigotripfag.jpg (966x367, 110K)

>subconsciuosly
He's fully aware of the fact he's a cuck.
Where's my vocaroonies?

Reported for underaged, stop looking for attention

Attached: Brook isCAUGHT.png (1421x766, 192K)

boy you need to stop, those are not her nudes. posting fake nudes is rude af.

yea but :///

kys yourself yourself mutt.

It's her nudes, she posted the picture in discord.

You need to take her example and post your slit already.

Attached: indigoisretarded.jpg (1419x1017, 1009K)

At least we're finally gonna get your nudes.Is he a chad?

Not anymore, in college a half white half Asian guy. We had very interesting race conversations.

Lol idk wtf you're talking about famalam

>mewch
Is this brooke's new containment board?

havent sent him nudes, thank god.

and no hes a robot neet, but i thought he was the most qt best person ever. ://

y would any girl ever post nudes on Jow Forums that is asking for drama. idk user. and no im not gonna my "slit" (freaking ew) is for me and jesus

You need to pay the toll. At least post feet

It just so happens my name is jesus.

Now spread those cheeks already you fuckpig.

Brooke poos from there

>but i thought he was the most qt best person ever. ://
Is he op?Are you zoomers gonna break up or something now?Lmao

OP here

Okay, see you later, Brooke. I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm off the a half-day business meeting that will once again, lead to no where. At least the weather has cooled down a tad bit. Fires are still burning though. Climate change is scary, but if we die from it, I wouldn't care. It's all our fault anyways...

Bye Brooke!

oh wow, good luck on your meeting really proud of you for being so productive and ambitious, you are going to do great anony

Just fucking text her on discord or some shit you fucking beta orbiter,stop shitting this place up.

Why do you even come here anymore?You made the bigbux,you got your 'robot bf',what now?

i think ppl are confused on that, i made that money before i ever posted on r9k. no bf anymore :C just gonna be single and die alone for a while.

I genuinely wish for all Jow Forums attention whores to finally suffer the gruesome death they deserve. Why are these kinds of threads allowed here again?

Attached: 1400093370246.jpg (450x405, 23K)

believe it or not some people like social interaction. im an ex normie

>i think ppl are confused on that, i made that money before i ever posted on r9k
I don't know,I didn't follow your whole story on the chinz.
>just gonna be single and die alone for a while
>for a while
>A WHILE
You can always fish another orbiter from that giant sea huh?

So she likes social interaction with people who shit on her nonstop,call her a whore etc?Daddy issues?

Go outside. Trusting a 4ch tard is going to end in inevitable destruction for you

no i liked him cause he didnt orbit me, but he also didnt pre judge me and wasnt a jerk to me. like i rly just want a friend and it can grow into more.

not everyone is shitty and when you get on the internet 90% of the people are shit

We need to rally up as a community and get this thot and all other femthots to fuck off

SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS
>SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS
SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS
>SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS
SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS
>SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS
SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS
>SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS

Attached: 1518855353686.jpg (381x391, 44K)

There's no way you don't have any friends(at least e-ones) after all the shitstorm you caused around here with the daily threads,the drama,your discord.I just can't grasp that.What do you think of when you say 'friend'?

Fuck off nick.How the fuck is this not original?

may i ask what it was that he did brooke?