>be me
>mother never pushes me brush teeth
>takes me to dentist but I'm about 6 years old
>never brush teeth because dumb young mind thinks "eh, who cares?"
>reach 15 years old
>realise I need to fucking sort my teeth out
>tell mum I need dentist appointment
>have to beg her for a month to get one
>she doesn't want the dentist to see how bad my teeth are and then think bad of her as a mother
>eventually she caves and books me one
>think I might be able to have teeth that aren't disgusting
>I'm 18 now

Pic are my teeth. You think I'll ever be able to get a girl with these teeth? Lmfao.

Attached: 20180813_112449.jpg (238x122, 21K)

Until about 6 years old*

Your teeth would look better if you sprayed shit into your mouth

Daaaamn your mom fucked you over lmao

at 18 it's not too late to get that fixed. call an orthodontist today.

you look white by the looks of your lips.
at least you werent born a shit skin

I thought that The Meg hadn't come out in South Africa yet...

I had the same thing with my parents, fucking mongoloids
my teeth are also rotten and like to break when chewing/biting any hard food

You should get them fixed. It will hurt and be super expensive not to mention time consuming but still worth since goddam those are nasty teeth, you need it.
>t. 18 yr old user who just got braces and dental care to fix overbite and recessed jaw

If you live in burgerland you are fucked.Those are pretty orc-tier but with some bucks it can be done,

placement of your teeth is genetics and you need orthodontist help to straighten up your teeth, dentist might refer you to one.

Good idea and good initiative, in a few years you would be beating the shit out of yourself because your teeth are fucked. Very good choice in pushing your mother and yourself into fixing your teeth.

You're going to need to get a few pulled and definitely get some braces but in a few years your teeth will be rocking.

You faggots are truly amazing

Attached: 1524501613709.jpg (320x290, 25K)

Living the same life. It took me 15 years of my life to start brushing my teeth regularly and 16 to start showering. Luckily, my teeth aren't as fucked up as yours but I feel like I'm behind in everything.

You need to drop everything you're doing and get that shit fixed. Take out a loan, be homeless if you have to. I could not live knowing my teeth looked like that. You have only yourself to blame for becoming a disgusting troll. God I wish I never clicked this thread.

Attached: 3e9.png (374x535, 133K)

That didn't happen because of a lack of brushin

for some reason whites and asians always have the worst fucking teeth imaginable

My 10 year old cousins teeth are so fucking bad that his saliva degrades his teeth

Oh God ew user, I'd rather watch rekt threads than look at your teeth.

>get 9/10 teeth genes
>brush teeth everyday like a good son
still no gf
The hard truth is that my insecurities stop me from getting a gf / starting a family, and I just needed to type this out so I could read it with my own fucking eyes.

Ok your teeth are good compared to mine desu