How to achieve this look when im skinny fat and dont use roids...

How to achieve this look when im skinny fat and dont use roids? He doesn't look too big does Jow Forums think the goose uses?

Attached: c2bbd6c108f1a58addb40fa12ba64641.jpg (564x423, 44K)

Lift 3 times a week cardio 2 and don't eat like a fat fuck and you'll get there

What a Chad

Uses what? Weights? No not really.

6x12 bicep curls
8x20 fork putdowns

fuck i love this movie

i have such a huge crush on goose

his lats look pretty nice too, realistically you could get this body from pullups/chinups and pushups if you do a fuckton of them

Gosling is my man crush everyday

damn... rip lil peep

Do stronglifts for 2 years. That's it, literally.

The Goose is love, the Goose is life.

Attached: laughing goose.gif (308x310, 2.37M)

Unironically my favorite movie desu...

Fantastic movie, i think the end made me tear up.

I love Gosling because he's an insanely attractive and average looking at the same time, it's so obtainable.

>How to achieve this look when im skinny fat and dont use roids?

Mission accomplished.

What movie is that from?

The Place Beyond the Pines

Thanks, been on a gosling binge lately. Drive was really good.

Lift for a year or two and eat right and you'll probably look better than him. also be 6ft

You know when I first started I never thought I could look as good. Now I look better than this and am still shocked at how much more I can still do. Good luck anons. We are all going to make it.

Go vegan

Attached: vegan natty.jpg (500x600, 22K)

you HAVE to watch The Believer (2001), absolute necessity. Also Only God Forgives and Nice Guys

He wanted the jew to genuinely fight back. He was so angry at his people's weakness, but proud of being up a dirty jew

Have you guys seen Manchester by the Sea? It doesn't star the goose but if you want to get emotionally fucked up give it a go. I love that movie, so sad.

Attached: Casey Affleck.jpg (415x620, 28K)

I think manchester by the sea, the place beyond the pines, and silver lining playbook are similar in a way, I don't know how, but they are imo.