HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where were you when Jow Forums was BTFO by literal, unironic Boomers?
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=858560

>Incels celebacy is purely voluntary. It's their decision to behave in a way that turns women away. It's their decision to think the only women worthy of their attention are supermodels. It's their decision to think of women as fleshlights with breasts. There's nothing involuntary about it.

>Their problem is that they're, to put it bluntly, assholes. Their lack of sexual activity is a symptom, not a cause, of this problem. Getting them sex, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, will not solve the underlying problem

>Incels aren't simply sexually frustrated. They are socially and emotionally disordered people who lack the ability or work ethic to form meaningful relationships and harbor a lot of resentment over their loser status.

>Despite what they think, the "involuntary celibacy" is not their major problem, it's their total lack of self esteem and the crippling weight of their massive sense of entitlement and narcissism. They don't just have a problem with women, they have a problem relating to EVERYBODY.re is absolutely nothing stopping a man from developing his body into one that would be considered attractive, and unless you're the Elephant Man, a little bit of good grooming and accessorizing can go a long way to improving the elements of the physical appearance that don't involve the physique.

Attached: 1530306199746.png (1507x1155, 203K)

I won't even bother, fuck off.

didntreadlmao.gif

Based Boomers got the incels absolutely SEETHING LOL (Laugh Out Loud)! Just pull yourselves up by your bootstraps!

Stop shitposting this early, robot.

>>Incels aren't simply sexually frustrated. They are socially and emotionally disordered people who lack the ability or work ethic to form meaningful relationships and harbor a lot of resentment over their loser status.
One doesn't exclude the other. Pic related. Incels are socially "inferior" because they choose to, because being a part of it and only making themselves work for it doesn't come with any goodies anymore.
I just randomlr read that part because it was the shortest and I don't want to bother to read it especially now, that I know what ignorant BS is spilled there.

Attached: redpill-on-societies.jpg (2405x917, 917K)

>"""marriage technology"""
>describing pre-capitalist societies as being somehow bound by the laws of modern capitalist accumulation
Is this the power of Turkposting? That was some real brainlet shit.

What the fuck are you talking about. This wasn't even the core of the argument. The argument is that men tend to disconnect from teh societies now (work included) because it doesn't pay off

>Incels celebacy is purely voluntary. It's their decision to behave in a way that turns women away. It's their decision to think the only women worthy of their attention are supermodels. It's their decision to think of women as fleshlights with breasts. There's nothing involuntary about it.

"Decision to behave", this is implying that the way we behave irl is in anyway similar to how we behave online, and it simply isn't true, no robot in his right fucking mind would do anything voluntarily autistic irl. There are plenty of Robots who have low ads standards too, so any faggot who says that all robots as a whole have high standards, is quite simply wrong

>Incels aren't simply sexually frustrated. They are socially and emotionally disordered people who lack the ability or work ethic to form meaningful relationships and harbor a lot of resentment over their loser status.

This is something I agree with, though work ethic is sdomething that is commendable too, as there are plenty of wagecucjs on here

>Despite what they think, the "involuntary celibacy" is not their major problem, it's their total lack of self esteem and the crippling weight of their massive sense of entitlement and narcissism. They don't just have a problem with women, they have a problem relating to EVERYBODY.

Entitlement and narcissism...really, if they lack self esteem and confidence how are they narcissistic? I will admit some are entitled, but you cannot apply that label as a whole to the entire group.

>There is absolutely nothing stopping a man from developing his body into one that would be considered attractive, and unless you're the Elephant Man, a little bit of good grooming and accessorizing can go a long way to improving the elements of the physical appearance that don't involve the physique.

Plenty of Robots workout and dress nice, it's their fucking autism that fucks em over, a symptom of social isolation.

>during their time
>having all your teeth and having a job can get you married

>today
>you have to be a billionaire turbochad
>job market is shit
>women are more choosy

these retards are out of touch as fuck. I bet they still think you can get a job if you go into a store look the manager in the eye with a firm handshake

>It's their decision to behave in a way that turns women away.
>Their problem is that they're assholes.
>They are socially and emotionally disordered people who lack the ability or work ethic to form meaningful relationships.
>Their major problem is their total lack of self esteem and the crippling weight of their massive sense of entitlement and narcissism.

Attached: incels are assholes.jpg (475x475, 234K)

>having all your teeth
Not even

Pay attention to what user Wesley Clark said. Attraction is relative not absolute. If everyone improves themselves, then we are right back where we started. The people of below average desirability are still undesirable, because everyone else is now more desirable.

Is that you in that picture?
100% guarantee you he can get a gf by the way. quadriplegic retards have a gf. you morons have zero excuses

>Yea, all your shortcomings are just a consequence of your choice not to work on them.
It's this bizarre assumption that everyone ,especially outcasts of society and societal losers are in a constant state of actively choosing the way that makes them what they are. That they choose out of knowledge and experience. And when they come forward with their plight and frustration, they are met with mockery and ignorance of how they are entitled, narcissistic, losers, misogynistic, misanthropic and so on.

I don't disagree on the concept of the "losers" being assholes. But NOBODY OFFERS GUIDANCE! That's my biggest gripe. It's as if you're never taught how to fight a sword, thrown into the gladiator pit, then shamed for losing and choosing not to do what's needed to survive. Claims that you're entitled to survival and fair completion, that you're entitled to proper equipment because you should've known that you needed it.
Everybody speaks of being "a decent human being" to "show respect", "have empathy", "be sympathic". But nobody shows what that truly means in practice. It's all virtue signalling. That if I experience hardship, it's because I chose not to "be a decent human being". If I get a drink thrown on me, it's my choices that lead to it. That the drink-thrower in question can't be in the wrong. If I get beat up, it's a result of my choices. That I somehow chose willingly the steps that lead to the outcome.

If you are given proper emotional support, proper upbringing and proper guidance, the concept of being a loser or outcast simply isn't there. It's like a square being round, you can't have that. By definition, it's contradicting and impossible.
If you know how to solve a math problem, and given a problem, you can overcome it. If you don't know the methods, and given a problem, being met with claims of entitlement, that you chose this, that you're a loser for not knowing and generally tearing you down, instead of helping, then you'll be resentful.

>nice hair
>good facial structure
>proper grooming
>decent enough fashion sense
>absolutely beautiful pet dog
>most likely had a thankful and optimistic outlook on life

If you think the guy in that pic is unable to get a girlfriend you are quite pitifully stupid. What's funny is you both have the gall to compare yourself to a literal cripple and are less of a man than him at the same time. L o l

This. As long as humans remain competitive, and we always will, there will always be losers. If every incel improved himself and every guy became Chad, women would still only want the top 20% of all those Chads. Standards will simply become more nuanced and little things will become deal breakers. Incels aren't the problem, it's female sexuality and hypergamy which perpetually leaves the majority of men excluded, regardless of how attractive they are.

The majority of men are not incels, or excluded, you're completely out of touch.

Didn't read, but it's the incels killing you guys, not the other way around.

If that's the case, give incels a reason not to kill women.
Why shouldn't I beat up the first cunt I come across? Sparing consequences, of course.

Isn't lack of self esteem the opposite of narcissism?

So what? The thought behind the 80/20 is what counts. Women only truly desire the top 20%. The only reason you see normal dudes getting girls is due to cultural/societal standards or the women's need for beta bux/provider. Most men never get to see a truly happy women in a relationship, because they're only truly happy and satisfied with Chad. If there were no restrictions, women would exclusively go for the top 20%.

Attached: Untitled.png (1867x439, 101K)

>>good facial structure
So you agree that facial looks are important?