Have you defeated the current alpha male yet, Jow Forums?

Have you defeated the current alpha male yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 79D91471-65E9-41A5-B4FD-2EFD0FC5EA3A.jpg (962x641, 224K)

The alpha male in my life is my best friend of 23 years.
Hes a taller, more muscular, more handsome, more athletic version of me.
Feels weird man

Find a reason to have a falling out with him, train for as long as you need, then beat the shit out of him.

LEL Hes a pro MMA fighter. And hes a good dude. Ive accepted 2nd place

Shoot him

Written like a true beta.

Yes, now I need to hunt down and eat his children so the females will mate with me.

Attached: 2C4C5E9900000578-0-image-a-5_1442222976371.jpg (634x423, 128K)

>Be a pretty boy black dude who was moderately muscular, and always complimented by women in college
>group of friends, lots of female attention (though only rare sex)
> scandanavian comes for semester -- uber chad
>i am 5'10. He is 6''3
>i am a pretty boy. he is chad
>women go actross campus for him, fight for him, cry and cause all sorts of drama for him
>i lift. he does mma and lifts and is built like chad
>violently wrestles people spontaneously for mock fun
>tries to get me in a mock choke hold one night while partying with friends
>anticipating this i flip him on his back and hold him down
> wolf > lion mentality kicks in and i start barking in his face instead of just telling him to chill
>we almost fight , friends pull us apart
>me and him end up becoming good friends
>notice immediately after our close call he asserts dominance too strongly, grabbing me and shaking me in conversations and slapping a hand on my shoulder as if to show he's willing to risk another confrontation
>eventually realize this is a sign of fear and notice his pupils contract whenever he sees me at first
>tfw i beat chad without realizing it, even though in any actual confrontation i wouldnt last long -- but he doesn't know that

That's my best friend since 5th grade. He's an inch taller (6'3"), better looking and all around better dude. He's also in the Marines (Recon). Always makes me feel like shit when my dad brings him up. But I'm honestly proud of him and glad he's a true alpha unlike me.

Just wondering about the day he stops putting up with me.

No
Here is a rundown of our stats.

>Me
>178cm 80kg
>Bench-120kg
>Squat-190kg
>Deadlift-230kg
>press-80kg
>push press-100kg
>age-19

Him
>172cm-like 90-90kg
>Bench-140kg
>Squat-200kg
>deadlift-200kg
>Press-80kg for reps
>push press 100kg for reps
>age late 30s

He is way more aesthtic than me and posible /fraud/er.
I looks pretty underwhelming and i need to do curls.

>>wolf > lion mentality kicks in and i start barking in his face instead of just telling him to chill

Attached: 49851F95-F2C2-4C68-8DEC-994EFDF6BDFC.png (275x249, 59K)

How do I defeat myself

Cut them off

inironically this

based and redpilled

He signs my paychecks so no.

underrated.

No, he's my buddy

>90-90 kgs
????

Also how is he more aesthetic when he is a manlet and his weight indicates that he is obese?

I have and now I'm ostracized for beating a guy everyone likes and respects

I dunno, i was always kinda alpha but not obnoxious about it.
But today in my factory i shamed the aggressive prick (everyone is afraid of him) into submissiveness in front of everyone. I am greatfull i did not have to smash his skull against the floor tho, he just bitched out.

>i'm 6'4''
>just started lifting (do have results tho)
>did train kick boxing 8 years ago for like 4 years

>he is soccer chad
>iq has body mass and muscle
>probably around 6' tall, i dont care he is manlet

Long story short, everyone is now walking with their heads down when passing me.

Attached: 1532655817249.jpg (184x184, 8K)

To defeat the Alpha, first I have to defeat the Beta inside me

The alpha male in my friend group is my best friend. We're both music majors and people think we're twins all the time. He's got better music theory knowledge and a better ear, all I've got is my guitar playing. He's a lot more fat than I am. The real big difference is that he's better in social situations and is a much stronger Christian

Attached: 1532630072609.jpg (640x641, 49K)

The alpha in my friend group is a bro tier Chad. He talks tons of shit to me in particular, but all is in good fun and he is just trying to make me reach my potential. I give him shit, too. I truly believe he thinks the highest of me out of anyone else because of how he treats me compared to others. And whenever I hit a PR, or actually talk to a girl at a bar he says I won't talk to, he is always the first to say "I told you, bro".

The guy I hate in my friend group, which I believe I've already defeated, is the omega. A lanklet who doesn't lift at all and I feel like legitimately roots against me. He seems legitimately bummed when I score a girl, and he only goes to talk to girls in the bars we hangout in after I've already done it. If I don't go for it, he won't either.

Attached: 1532234745293.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I am the true alpha of this world. All males tremble in my presence while their women lust for me. I am naturally built and powerful like a GOD. Highly intelligent as well. Life is amazing. 88

all the alpha males i ever dealt with have left me behind, i was never on their radar most likely

wasnt the end of the world i guess, i have another chance to get ahead now

nice. sometimes even gifted ppl cant keep up with the big dogs

My business partner and I are at social war over trying to be the Chaddest of them all. I'm ripped, handsome and get girls easily but he has slightly better decision making skills.

Me and my friends are all friends and have lots of fun together. I have no need to try and fight any of them to try to get the "alpha" position. We're just all good friends

I'm the alpha male, though that's not saying much cause there aren't any stereotypical chads in my vicinity.