First day using Tinder

Is this normal? Average?
How do I approach girls using this app by the way? I'm just saying stuff like oh cool or good morning/afternoon/evening

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-223610.png (720x1280, 206K)

>none of them are white

Must be an American.

The app favors only a few things

>thots
>chads
>brand new users

Damn is dandara real. She looks likea monkey

Well she is br

Procura detalhes nas fotos/bio e cria uma frase baseada nisso, mas sem puxar saco, faz algum elogio/piada indireto

Attached: cuppaevil.png (300x250, 31K)

Based fitlad

Hmmm

Attached: 5D4AD997-ECAF-425B-B63D-C731BE12EFDC.png (1125x2436, 489K)

what them legs do is a great default

Don't reply. Ignore. Anything you say at this point does not lead to sex. If you ignore and she responds, you should start unwrapping that condom.

Degenerate here. Give me tinder situations and I'll give advice.

how do i fuck if im living with my parents

don't do it at home

Go to her house lmao.

Also I fuck my gf in my bedroom while the whole family's home.

What if she expects you to set something up after her comment?

Such a cringe opener, learn how to speak with another human

>let's go to your place my roommates are assholes
Not gonna lie this does complicate the matter. Some chicks will back out at this. Obviously under no circumstances are you to mention that you live with your parents.

If you own a car, use the back seat. Instead of saying let's go back to my place or come over to chill, say let's go for a drive.

Next question!

bruh i hated this when i moved back home for 6 months after uni. it was straight car sex. still had sex tho

Then she's both interested and waiting in an awkward space. She'll have to double text. If she does, then as I said, unwrap that condom.

t. Mad roastie

Attached: 313FD31B-0682-4710-A711-206A5EA6C01E.png (1125x2436, 399K)

p-post body pls

You an't close yet.

actually kind of hot but only if it's her house

My gf snuck me into her house with her sleeping family at 10pm when we were 21 and I fucked her in her bed. Felt like a high schooler.

Anybody know what the top picks shit is? I wonder if I show up as top picks for girls. I have like 1k matches.

Imagine getting with girls that agree to sex in 10 seconds.. do you think youre the first she's done that with?
They're breaths are going to smell like dick from the night before

stay mad incel

You missed out on teenage love because you were behind a computer screen and even if you manage to look decent the best you'll ever get is 6/10 "adventurous, loves traveling, 420 friendly" tinder thots

What is dtf?

Why would you want anything else?

Just schedule to meet up as soon as possible for coffee/beer/whatever.

Half of the girls I’ve fucked were with tinder and I’ll say be filter out the chicks only looking for attention but getting their #/Snapchat and meeting up real quick.

Attached: 7663AE4E-8AF8-48A3-97E5-C31F5819BEF5.png (720x1280, 363K)

digletts tree-fucking

I'm warning you right now that Nicole is a hambeast. Call her out on it when you get the chance.

What the fuck is a good opener if I don't want to just bluntly say something sexual

>semicolon
Disgusting

So many white girls....

Appreciate it bud.
Honestly after Tinder escapades in Seoul, my yellow fever got satiated and I’ve only seen white girls since then.

Attached: 1A37EFE4-8C03-4A24-AA52-1C4846B4AC05.jpg (621x1280, 114K)

What do you want out of tinder? Spell it out for me.

>all these qts and i will never fuck then
;_; kill me

I mean in life I want a gf so that would be the dream but since it's tinder I'd settle for a fuckbuddy. Since most of my matches go to my college I try not to not get super sexual right away since I might have them in a class

how is it in seoul. I live here now but never used tinder.

shieeeeet

Attached: houolizrtwwy.png (287x400, 245K)

suuuuuuure she isn't. fucking roastie

I believe in you user.
I liked Busan better to be perfectly frank but Seoul was a blast. I felt like there was more spunk or fiery energy in girls from down south that was more fun, better weather so they show more of dem legs. But like I said, Seoul was thoroughly good. Spent time in Hongdae, Gangnam and Itaewon. Saw the traditional korean village, old castle, other historical cultural shit while still getting shitfaced at night for 2 dollars.

I’d definitely come back once I have the means to travel again.

Attached: D6DA8440-47B1-4721-BF27-0EDE20D875B4.jpg (631x315, 227K)

down to fart
its a fart fetish thing

THIS JUST IN

Attached: B3795CD3-A6B9-4DB7-B98E-99A9B3AC3E49.png (1125x2436, 409K)

Your high light reel is non-existent until you seal the deal.

Keep it up though.

unless you pay for it, then you get plenty of 4/10 fatties to choose from

ask her if she knows about the bogdanofs

You’re right, but it’s a good sign. Girl from my second post is coming over as we speak btw. Wish me luck

How the fuck is this fitness related?

Fucking degenerates itt. Tinder and every other casual hookup app deserves to be banned.

>t. pathetic incel

T. Likes his wife having had dozens of dicks and gallons of cum before settling down

Attached: 3E3111EC-7612-45C2-86ED-21F3CC75512A.jpg (488x516, 102K)

>hedonism is the only way of having fun

The fact that people actually think others casually hooking up is disgusting makes me sad for them
The fact that those same people are usually just spiteful toward normies because they're ugly makes me less sad for them

1 in 2 adults over the age of 25 has an std. not even that user, but enjoy your herps

Alright here's your opener:

>I want a GF but to be honest I'd settle for a fuck buddy

Say what you want, get what you want.